Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Now it looks like Christmas is getting Memphis to act like he’s supporting the Underdog group so they’ll cast their votes, expecting a supporting tiebreaker vote, and look like fools. And NicoleF is loving it. I hate all these people.

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ian is delusional. He thinks that he and NicoleF have this deep connection. He has such a huge crush on her and she doesn't give a crap about him.

I think that is part of it and the other part is that Ian isn't that great of a Big Brother player. For some reason he has a reputation for being a great strategic player, but he really isn't. From his original season he was dragged along and was able to win comps. If he is expecting to comp out at the end against Tyler, Dani and Cody. I don't know what he is thinking. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Now it looks like Christmas is getting Memphis to act like he’s supporting the Underdog group so they’ll cast their votes, expecting a supporting tiebreaker vote, and look like fools. And NicoleF is loving it. I hate all these people.

Yes, because I totally want another season of Majority Alliance fooling the Underdogs but not in a nice way. 

For me, this is different than the house divide in BB20 between Level 6 and FOUTTE. With All Stars, these people should know better. But also, with BB20, it was more funny to see them get blindsided because FOUTTE was so oblivious and the house divide was still friendly, not spiriting on mean, at least not this early. With this, Janelle/Kaysar already know they're on the outs. I mean, the others don't seem to understand, but Jaysar happen to be quite aware that they are screwed. Why kick them when they're already down? This is the type of behaviour from BB16, BB18 and BB19 that I hated. 

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole A’s trauma seems from the Nick/Bella situation and apparent hate she got from fans about sticking with them after that. Yet she just looooves the racists from that season. Her logic is interesting.

Strange. There are other people who have gone through worse and have come back and don't seem so damaged. Maybe Diane is the only one, but seemed like she was going through a shitty time in her life. 

3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

The funny thing is, Kaysar and Janelle will just crack themselves up about what bad players they are . They will be laughing at how they were running around trying to get votes . While everyone else is waiting for a very different reaction.  I love those two together.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes, because I totally want another season of Majority Alliance fooling the Underdogs but not in a nice way. 

For me, this is different than the house divide in BB20 between Level 6 and FOUTTE. With All Stars, these people should know better. But also, with BB20, it was more funny to see them get blindsided because FOUTTE was so oblivious and the house divide was still friendly, not spiriting on mean, at least not this early. With this, Janelle/Kaysar already know they're on the outs. I mean, the others don't seem to understand, but Jaysar happen to be quite aware that they are screwed. Why kick them when they're already down? This is the type of behaviour from BB16, BB18 and BB19 that I hated. 

OVERWHELMING YES.  To all of this.  Brilliant Lady Calypso!

• Love 3
Just now, missyb said:

The funny thing is, Kaysar and Janelle will just crack themselves up about what bad players they are . They will be laughing at how they were running around trying to get votes . While everyone else is waiting for a very different reaction.  I love those two together.

Reminds me from BB6 when Janelle thought she was hated even after Kaysar came back. 

I was listening to Danielle Reyes podcast with Jason Guy and she said the reason why Janelle is so intimidating in the house is because she is super confident and very secure of herself in a house full of paranoia. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The one thing I am hoping from this season is Kaysar's legacy goes up. Over the years newer fans never seemed to understand what made Kaysar popular or how he played the game. I am also excited for the legacies of players like Dani, Ian and Day to go down. I think Dani will have a great fall and I can't wait to see it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is that fresh lemon zest on top of Kaysar's cake??  I just came here to say that I got a paper cut this morning and I was going to blame Janelle but now I really want some of that lemon cake so never mind.

Wonder why NicoleF topped Dani's cake with dryer lint?

That right there, is why I can't quite those two. That lemon zest is pure (platonic) adorable love. 

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I thought Memphis wanted a house vote because he doesn't want to out himself. Of course I thought Christmas wanted that too. She's also working both sides - so what's her motive for wanting to do this?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I wish this would happen lol. There’s no hope of the game play being interesting so I’m here for the drama.

5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I thought Memphis wanted a house vote because he doesn't want to out himself. Of course I thought Christmas wanted that too. She's also working both sides - so what's her motive for wanting to do this?

But this exactly which is why in the end everyone will just say they have to vote with ‘the house’ and we’ll get a boring 12-0 vote. And then Cody will win hoh lol.

• Love 2

I feel it's not enough for some of them to "beat" Janelle or Kaysar. It's the going extra, pretending to be their friend, lying to their faces to get them to do something so you can laugh about it later all superior that makes me dislike everyone. It's unnecessary. It's the entire house against them already, and they know there are no "sides of the house". I feel they used Nicole A's trauma to toy with them and don't even feel bad about it. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But this exactly which is why in the end everyone will just say they have to vote with ‘the house’ and we’ll get a boring 12-0 vote. And then Cody will win hoh lol.

I miss the old 7-3, 6-4, 8-4, even 3-2 votes!  And it was fine.  The "voting with the house" needs to end.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I feel it's not enough for some of them to "beat" Janelle or Kaysar. It's the going extra, pretending to be their friend, lying to their faces to get them to do something so you can laugh about it later all superior that makes me dislike everyone. It's unnecessary. It's the entire house against them already, and they know there are no "sides of the house". I feel they used Nicole A's trauma to toy with them and don't even feel bad about it. 

Same. Cody, Nicole F, Xmas, Kevin, Day (at times) and Dani really went all out to ruin Nicole A's mental health this week and it's gross to watch. Even though Tyler encouraged the house meeting I felt like that was to expose Dani and Day's game to get Jaysar to target them over him. I think Dani is the worse because she keeps telling people she doesn't want anyone to have a bad experience yet is ruining someone else's mental health is super gross. I don't mean to defend Tyler so much I think the reason he doesn't like Jaysar is the fact they are targeting him I don't hear him partaking Janelle/Kaysar bashing  that much. Granted being quiet isn't great either, but I'll take that than Ian bashing Janelle. 

3 minutes ago, Slider said:

I miss the old 7-3, 6-4, 8-4, even 3-2 votes!  And it was fine.  The "voting with the house" needs to end.

The one good thing about America's Player in season 8 was Eric's hinky votes early in the season caused so much paranoia in the house. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Same. Cody, Nicole F, Xmas, Kevin, Day (at times) and Dani really went all out to ruin Nicole A's mental health this week and it's gross to watch. Even though Tyler encouraged the house meeting I felt like that was to expose Dani and Day's game to get Jaysar to target them over him. I think Dani is the worse because she keeps telling people she doesn't want anyone to have a bad experience yet is ruining someone else's mental health is super gross. I don't mean to defend Tyler so much I think the reason he doesn't like Jaysar is the fact they are targeting him I don't hear the Janelle/Kaysar bashing that much. 

To be fair, NicoleA brought it on herself. Instead of campaigning she spent four days bashing Janelle nonstop. And yesterday who were the only two people still being kind of NicoleA? Janelle and Kaysar.

I hope NicoleA feels bad for how rude she was to them this week.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yes. Manipulating (and even reveling in the manipulation) is part of the game. Even vilifying other HGs is part of the game. But it's really surprising to see this many All Stars fall into the trap of being so self-righteous - convincing themselves they're "the good guys," and their enemies aren't just players opposed to them in a game, but also terrible humans. Somehow, Nicole F. and Daniele have convinced everyone Janelle/Kaysar left their families not to play the game that they love, but to personally terrorize the HGs. 

1 hour ago, missyb said:

I wish that, 15 years from now, I would be able to listen to them break their game down like they have BB6 and BB7. I can just imagine them joking about how hard they were trying to save Nicole A. while she was trashing them in another room at the same time.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is that fresh lemon zest on top of Kaysar's cake??  I just came here to say that I got a paper cut this morning and I was going to blame Janelle but now I really want some of that lemon cake so never mind.

Wonder why NicoleF topped Dani's cake with dryer lint?

Not totally fresh lemon zest. Janelle pulled the lemon peel out of the trash to zest it. She did wash the peel first, at least. 🙂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

To be fair, NicoleA brought it on herself. Instead of campaigning she spent four days bashing Janelle nonstop. And yesterday who were the only two people still being kind of NicoleA? Janelle and Kaysar.

I hope NicoleA feels bad for how rude she was to them this week.

I agree about Nicole A. I think she should quit her podcast and never try to analyze Big Brother again. It's just so gross to watch Dani tell people she wants people to have a better experience after talking to Nicole A when she is just feeding Nicole A's Janelle hate delusions. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Yes. Manipulating (and even reveling in the manipulation) is part of the game. Even vilifying other HGs is part of the game. But it's really surprising to see this many All Stars fall into the trap of being so self-righteous - convincing themselves they're "the good guys," and their enemies aren't just players opposed to them in a game, but also terrible humans. Somehow, Nicole F. and Daniele have convinced everyone they left their families not to play the game that they love, but to personally terrorize the HGs. 

I wish that, 15 years from now, I would be able to listen to them break their game down like they have BB6 and BB7. I can just imagine them joking about how hard they were trying to save Nicole A. while she was trashing them in another room at the same time.

Same. It makes me sad that they will probably never see each other again lol. I really want to hear Janelle in ten years say "So in BB22 the whole house was against us we tried to save our closest ally and who thought we put her on the block. Can you believe she thought I was a backstabbing manipulator? Me? The worst part is that I cried in the house over her. She tried to apologize once the season is over, but it was to late. I think Kaysar might talk to her once every few years since they bonded over playing back to back seasons feeling traumatized. I don't really really understand it since I played back to back and I was fine."

• Love 3
12 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Talking about Kaysar not forcing his religion on anyone.  I think if I was in the house the two type of people that would drive me nuts would be the person who does try to force their religion and a very woke people (I am talking preachy woke).  Anyone who uses the word problematic would be the first person out of the door if I had any sort of power.

And anyone who made someone else feel bad for whatever kind of food they eat! (Looking at you, Dani!)

12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

She also goes in there every day to tweet. How can they call you when you won't stop harassing them for the iPad?

This just made me laugh. Imagining the poor BTS people, "Awww, shit, here she comes again..." Didn't someone who worked on the show used to tweet? And tell us that kind of stuff? Maybe it was another show. Either way, that would be a Twitter account I would def follow!

10 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

And - Whole foods has the BEST store -made tortilla chips you'll ever find.   they're at least twice as expensive as any other chips, but worth it!

We don't have a Whole Foods where I am (I live pretty rurally) ... but the BEST, cheap, store-bought tortilla chips are these:

1352285766_ScreenShot2020-08-20at9_21_26AM.thumb.png.31476a3c2a8ab85a9aab56099f8dd4ce.png

I swear, they are freakin' amazing, and they make ANY guac taste 1000 times better. And the best thing about them? They literally do not get stale. They're like magical that way. I've had these bags open way longer than I should have, and they seriously never go stale. I don't know if they're available nationwide or not. But if you've never tried them and really love tortilla chips, see if they're accessible where you are. They're like $2.99, and worth every penny!  😊

Regarding the Tale of Two (or more) Cakes: I would choose to eat Janelle's cake over Franz's any day of the week and twice on Sunday, BUT Nicole's cake looked to me like a dump cake, which a lot of time does have that weird "dry" looking top, but after you bake it, it all blends... however, if she blended it with hot sauce, there is literally no coming back from that! Janelle's cake looked positively divine, and has me looking up lemon bar recipes on Pinterest!

8 hours ago, mooses said:

Now, Bayleigh's angry that Janelle is saying her name as a vote when campaigning to keep Nicole.

...Um, that's what happens when you try to play both sides. Nobody's going to try to help you be a perfect rat. It's your fault if you can't keep your relationships in line - you wanted Janelle to assume you were working together, so she did! 

I was just about to agree with whomever said that Day & Bay might be who I would have to root for once the herd is thinned, but Day is messy and while Bay has been MUCH better this season, she's gonna have to reign things in to get my vote! But it would be VERY exciting if a POC won, since this show has been so plagued with race issues for so long. Bay was doing really good ... until I read Mooses' post!

1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I didn't watch last season, I've read all the racist stuff and some of the bullying with Nicole A. Why was her season so traumatic for her? Is it because she was loyal to the couple who bullied her? 

I think Nicole really got the extreme underdog portrayal last season, and for good reason, but everyone was so enamored of her and she got such praise, just for acting halfway normal. Now she came in the same way, trying to act "nice and normal" but can't understand why she's not getting the same love. She comes in at a disadvantage because she's not super popular, she's not super beautiful, and she's probably felt "less than" her whole life. Last season she was celebrated for being herself. This season, just being herself is not getting herself quite as far. And she's taking it out on the person who SHE probably feels has ALWAYS been super popular and super beautiful. Janelle may just be getting a whole life of pent up "feelings" about Nicole just being a nice and normal girl. And instead of ENJOYING being friends with the beauty queen, she's blaming her for everything that ever went wrong for her -- inside and outside of the game.
I agree that therapy and avoiding social media for quite awhile would probably be her best move when her time here is done 😞

11 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Put a target on him? Drama? Bring down Memphis? I don't like Christmas, but I'd be OK with any of those reasons!!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I almost wonder if David goes into these conversations with a specific script in mind and when the other person doesn't respond in the only way that he thought they would, he gets flustered and has to take a moment to figure out how to get back on track. It would also explain why he repeats a lot of the same points and phrases. 

I mean, unexciting Derrick, annoying Frankie, annoying Zach, super annoying Zankie fans, creepy stalker Caleb... aside from Donny and Victoria's crow story, there wasn't much to that season. 

But we also have Victoria’s story about her wonderful wealthy town, where the only cats allowed are walked on leashes and the sidewalks are perfect because they pay a lot of taxes. But then didn’t she sue the town for an imperfect sidewalk?  That seems to ring a bell for me. 

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Which is why I fear for the rest of this season. I'm fairly certain we're getting Cody in F2 and whoever is going to fight to sit next to him out of Nicole F, Enzo, and Memphis. 

Yeah well if Bitchass Horrid POS Showrunner thinks everyone wants to see that she's high as shit. Ill be out for sure 

2 hours ago, missyb said:

The only people I really do not want to see in the final are Nicole F and Dani D. 

I'll take Either of them winning over AG's golden Doucheboy Cody or Sexist assclown Enzo

• Love 2

This is news to over half the people he listed. Does he ever even talk game to Cody and Enzo?! Besides when Cody was forced to speak to him because he put Kevin on the block?

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, mooses said:

This is news to over half the people he listed. Does he ever even talk game to Cody and Enzo?! Besides when Cody was forced to speak to him because he put Kevin on the block?

I was about to say...when the hell is he aligned with Enzo and Cody? And Dani? What?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I just wonder why Nicole feels so entitled to be spared, and so shocked that she could be nominated.  Someone had to go on the block -- why not her?

Less specifically, why not someone who is not in the majority alliance? If you are a nominee in Week 2 it's a clear sign that there is a majority voting bloc you are not part of. If nothing else, Nicole should realize Memphis is in an alliance she's not part of. Maybe she thinks Janelle is part of that alliance but the way she's laser focused on Janelle instead of Memphis really says something unflattering about her.

Unless they show some of it tonight, it appears the TV editors are deliberately excluding all the trash talking NicoleA is doing about Janelle in order to spare her the embarrassment of it. Which means Julie won't ask her anything about it either.

This is news to over half the people he listed. Does he ever even talk game to Cody and Enzo?! Besides when Cody was forced to speak to him because he put Kevin on the block?

Kevin is another idiot. He thinks he has a "relationship" with Cody (who nominated him) and Enzo (who refused to use the Veto on him). WTF. 

Some of these people are deliberately cast to be used as cannon fodder. At some point during their interviews someone says "Yup, they're dumb" and they get the green light.

• Love 8

Once Janelle and Kaysar are gone, I might root for a Memphis/Ian finale so Memphis can lose again and not get vengeance for Dan.

ETA:  will probably change... 

Edited by kellog010
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Can't t believe season 16 was mentioned and Devin wasn't mentioned. He was the most entertaining person that season. I also liked Britney from that season. It could have been worse we could have had Amber from season 16. She probably would have aligned with Cody, but Nicole F hated her so who knows. 

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Because the comparison is so amazing. Again, Janelle's cake from scratch that everyone said was delicious and was for Kaysar's birthday. Nicole Franzel's cake from a boxed mix that she tried to make vegan and I think maybe Enzo the Human Trash Compactor who eats off of tinfoil was brave enough to try it and was for Dani's birthday.

https://twitter.com/bb4summa/status/1296343044455890945

Good grief. I've made plenty of vegan cakes and they've never looked like that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

One of the reasons Dani was complaining not getting cake a week ago is because she knew no one in the house would be able to make a vegan cake. 

Geez, so she's complaining that no one made her a cake but also complaining that no one would be able to make one to her standards anyway so what's the point?  All she needs now is a rocking chair, a cat on her lap and a hose pointed at all the kids that run across her lawn.

Regarding Twitter...can they only tweet, but not see anything else?  Because Kevin asking people to Like or Retweet...isn't that about the same as a plane dragging a banner across the BB backyard spelling out how stupid he is?

And with all the 1,487 alliances in the house, why isn't there a Memphis/Dani alliance named "Memphis Tennessee?"

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Geez, so she's complaining that no one made her a cake but also complaining that no one would be able to make one to her standards anyway so what's the point?  All she needs now is a rocking chair, a cat on her lap and a hose pointed at all the kids that run across her lawn.

Regarding Twitter...can they only tweet, but not see anything else?  Because Kevin asking people to Like or Retweet...isn't that about the same as a plane dragging a banner across the BB backyard spelling out how stupid he is?

And with all the 1,487 alliances in the house, why isn't there a Memphis/Dani alliance named "Memphis Tennessee?"

They definitely are not actually tweeting themselves so they won't see replies or likes or retweets. They probably get to compose their tweets in like a Notes app, and then an intern tweets it for them from their accounts.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I don't know how Kaysar comes away from every conversation with the complete opposite conclusion than I do every single time. I know we have the benefit of having more information, but it's like he only listens to the words he wants to hear, not the context or their attitude. You'd think the one lesson he would have learned from his past seasons would be that everyone will lie to your face, but he seems to really have trouble reading people's intentions. Maybe that's why he only works well with Janelle, who speaks in a very straight-forward manner.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
Just now, mooses said:

I don't know how Kaysar comes away from every conversation with the complete opposite conclusion than I do every single time. I know we have the benefit of having more information, but it's like he only listens to the words he wants to hear, not the context or their attitude. You'd think the one lesson he would have learned from his past seasons would be that everyone will lie to your face. , but he seems to really have trouble reading people's intentions. Maybe that's why he only works well with Janelle, who speaks in a very straight-forward manner.

I agree. It's really the difference between Janelle and you've seen it with her conversations with Ian and Memphis she sees the tone and changes the subject. Kaysar goes into every conversation about game and can't read the body language. 

• Love 3

That's Janelle for you. Luring poor young girls in with her expensive makeup so she can torture them in her basement later, then vote out what remains. She's the Elizabeth Bathory of BB. /s

• LOL 9

Did anyone get the full picture of what just happened between Christmas and Nicole A. before the feeds cut a little while ago? Nicole was I guess making a last ditch effort for Christmas' vote, saying she talked to Memphis who confirmed he'd break a tie in her favor, but Christmas was being non-committal? I was trying to follow but was on a conference call. Kaysar came up at some point and said something to them and then walked away. Christmas said something about not appreciating Nicole asking for her vote when they never talked game until this week. Seemed kinda hostile. Then Nicole went into the photo room and cried in Dani's arms while Christmas went up to the lounge with Bay and told her she just went off on Nicole. Sounded like they were both bashing Kaysar for telling Nicole that Christmas and Bay were voting for her. The feeds cut again in the middle of their conversation. Probably not coming back until tonight's show is over. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Michichick said:

Not totally fresh lemon zest. Janelle pulled the lemon peel out of the trash to zest it. She did wash the peel first, at least. 🙂

The washing of the peel is what really makes it love. 

• LOL 9
3 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

Did anyone get the full picture of what just happened between Christmas and Nicole A. before the feeds cut a little while ago? Nicole was I guess making a last ditch effort for Christmas' vote, saying she talked to Memphis who confirmed he'd break a tie in her favor, but Christmas was being non-committal? I was trying to follow but was on a conference call. Kaysar came up at some point and said something to them and then walked away. Christmas said something about not appreciating Nicole asking for her vote when they never talked game until this week. Seemed kinda hostile. Then Nicole went into the photo room and cried in Dani's arms while Christmas went up to the lounge with Bay and told her she just went off on Nicole. Sounded like they were both bashing Kaysar for telling Nicole that Christmas and Bay were voting for her. The feeds cut again in the middle of their conversation. Probably not coming back until tonight's show is over. 

That is basically what happened. Christmas doesn't believe that Memphis is actually going to save Nicole A. Christmas doesn't want to save Nicole A because she does not think the alliance Kaysar is putting together is very stable and doesn't like it that Kaysar just started talking to her this week. Nicole A is upset because she feels like Christmas is mad at Kaysar and is not voting for Nicole A because of the reasoning. If Nicole A wasn't an emotional mess she should have pointed out to Christmas that keeping her is better for there game.

Also, even though Christmas is super anti Janelle/Kaysar she told Memphis she wants them to stick around because it is better for her game and he agreed. 

• Love 3

From the re-tellings I've come across about the Christmas/Eeyore Nicole moment today, it sounds like Nicole asked for Christmas to be honest, Christmas was direct in the way she said it, and Nicole melted down because she wasn't coddled with a nicer tone and answer. Christmas has never been one to coddle or say things in a nicer way but it doesn't sound like she was mean or cruel BB19 Christmas. 

• Love 8

I don't like Xmas at all, but I don't really blame her. Nicole A has been an emotional wreck all week blaming Kaysar/Janelle for everything. If I were in that alliance I would tell Kaysar/Janelle I can't be in an alliance with someone like Nicole A who is so emotional and throwing you two under the bus.  I understand why Kaysar and Janelle want to keep her, but if I were a player in this game I would not trust Nicole A. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 7

Yeah... upon watching that, Eeyore Nicole overreacted. That was tame for Labour Day. That wasn't even a scolding. But I think it's hilarious that Labour Day considers herself such a comp beast based on Paul deciding who would win comps on BB19 and one Safety Suite comp? I can't wait until she's one of the first four out on a wall comp. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11