Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Okay, as much as I hate to say it, I just connected with Nicole.  I also would have felt bad about just tossing the sweet baby Tiger into the cage.  Soft kitty.  Warm kitty.  Little ball of fur.  

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

How did Tyler dare go against the wishes of King Big Frog Mountain? I guess he forgot the HOH is the ruler of the house for the week.

3 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Okay, as much as I hate to say it, I just connected with Nicole.  I also would have felt bad about just tossing the sweet baby Tiger into the cage.  Soft kitty.  Warm kitty.  Little ball of fur.  

I felt the same way. I would have scratched under its chin.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Christina said:

It's Zingbot time. Maybe it will be interesting. Although, I've never found him funny before.

I could not understand anything he was saying.

Memphis zing

https://mobile.twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1308926353652105218

Nicole zing

https://mobile.twitter.com/IGIF_/status/1308927651751526401

Xmas zing

https://mobile.twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1308927171184992256

Edited by HartofDixie
  • Love 4

Funny how Da'Vonne doesn't believe people who tell the truth.

Glad to see Tyler is still protecting David.

Big Frog Mountain is living up to his Zing: he thinks he's number 1, but he's actually a piece of number 2.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ugh I know right. I was only planning on watching the last half of tomorrow’s ep to see what Day’s speech would be like and what the neighbor thing is but now I’ll probably end up watching the whole ep. They got me dammit!

Still not watching tonight’s ep though lol.

I watched the recap and it irritated me, so I switched to Masked Singer. Hah. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yeah, I hate how Tuesdays (and now Wednesday because of the feed outage) has become "I wish a potentially deadly illness with long-lasting lung and heart conditions on a bunch of reality TV famewhores" day. It's a little long but it might be a good Christmas nickname. 

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

So what was so inflammatory about Da'Vonne's POV speech? I was expecting more anger and a blow up.

I agree. There was more to it since I remember them saying it was "soooo long" too.

2 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

This is ridiculous I’m going to go watch that 2 hr clip of Keeshas Birthday someone posted up thread.  If anyone has Chima’s meltdown I’d be up for that.  Or clown shoe.  Or Dans funeral. 

Oh, clown shoe. The live moment of joy that TPTB couldn't edit out. 😍 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

The other great clip from seasons past is one of my favorites... The night that all of Ronnie lies came home to roost!! Lololol!! I loved it when Jeff said something like "whose cat is that?" 

Ronnie crying like a big fat baby was priceless. 😂

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lamima said:

I would have tossed them over the gate like Dani. Eeek...whats that say about me?

That is what I would have done as well.  At first I was not sure if there was enough room to do.

2 hours ago, Michichick said:

I watched the recap and it irritated me, so I switched to Masked Singer. Hah. 

Now that show is hosted by an actual racist, but I guess calling white people subhuman animals is cool with the people at Fox.  Maybe they can hire David Duke to host their next show.

17 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

If you want to laugh this will never not be funny.

It is tough for me to watch.  Marcellas was initially my favorite player, he was just so interesting to me because I had never really come across anyone like him in my real life.  I mean sure I knew gay people, but he was so over the top and he was awesome.  But by this point in the season I found him to be annoying, so while it was hilarious it was still the downfall of my first favorite player.

• Love 1

I loved Marcellas and Boo. He was such a disappointment on All-Stars like Ian was this season. I'm glad him and Danielle were able to make up on All-Stars.

Just now, 30 Helens said:

It’s been nearly 24 hours since feeds were cut. Has this ever happened before, for this length of time?

Only time I remember were double evictions back in s6 and s7 and when back in 15/16 era when they would do a taped eviction to meet schedule requirements like Frankie's boot cus of the rewind button. Someone else can explain it better than I can.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

BK1978, yikes. Was unaware of that.

CBS says feeds will be back at 10PM Pacific.

Yeah Nick made some nasty comments about Jewish and white people back in the summer.  He was fired from his MTV shows, but Fox refused to fire him.  Oddly enough for the most part the press only focused on what he said about Jewish people and what he said about white people was never really brought up.  He made a half ass apology and everyone seemed to say, "Hey he apologized about it, he turned over a new leaf let's not talk about it anymore."

All the Zings, for your dining and dancing pleasure:

• I can't believe I’m on BB All Stars, and i can’t believe you are either - David!
  • Enzo - What’s more pathetic than a man in his forties calling himself Meow Meow?  Nothing!
  • Memphis - most people think of you as Dan's number one, but you are no more than a giant number 2!
  • Cody, you are a perfect 10 - but enough about your IQ!
  • Dani - on your first season you looked like an old pro. Now you just look... old.
  • Christmas - what's the difference between you and a holiday season? One is cold, stress-inducing and annoying - and one is a holiday season!
  • Kevin - I came up with a new nickname that captures you perfectly, and it has a nice ring to it.  Borrrrr-ring!
  • Tyler - what do you call someone who says the real winner gets the girl, not the $500,000? A liar!
  • Da’Vonne - you've done three seasons of Big Brother and two seasons of The Challenge, so I’m dying to know... which reality show do you plan to lose next?
  • Nicole - I wrote a song for you!  “Here comes the bride!   She loves to whine and cry!  And every time i hear her voice I want to fucking die!”

ZING!!!

• Useful 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Nashville said:

All the Zings, for your dining and dancing pleasure:

• I can't believe I’m on BB All Stars, and i can’t believe you are either - David!

Since this was his opening line, I legitimately thought it was going to be a dig a at all of them:  "I can't believe I'm on BB All Stars....or that any of you are either."

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

It’s been nearly 24 hours since feeds were cut. Has this ever happened before, for this length of time?

Not sure  -but isn't it almost exactly 24 hours? That kind of seems planned as in a 24 hour timeout punishment.

• Love 2

I thought Danis zing was perfect and not that funny because it's true.

If you watch clips from season 8 and even her second time on BB it's shocking to see how badly she's aged.

I think she needs to put on a few pounds because Dani has a very boney face and she's so skinny now it looks like a cranky old skeleton.

Doesn't help that she's usually got a sneer on her face and she looks pissed off, those lines have dug their way into her skin.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Since this was his opening line, I legitimately thought it was going to be a dig a at all of them:  "I can't believe I'm on BB All Stars....or that any of you are either."

I thought the exact same thing; the first time through I had to back it up and replay before I caught the zing was specifically directed at David.  Good pregnant pause there, ZB!

1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I thought Danis zing was perfect and not that funny because it's true.

If you watch clips from season 8 and even her second time on BB it's shocking to see how badly she's aged.

I think she needs to put on a few pounds because Dani has a very boney face and she's so skinny now it looks like a cranky old skeleton.

Doesn't help that she's usually got a sneer on her face and she looks pissed off, those lines have dug their way into her skin.

Reminds me of one of my father’s old sayings: “Beauty may only be skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone.”

• Love 6

So I got into a debate with another BB fan over whether Xmas is racist or just shitty. My friend was saying that she doesn't think Xmas is inherently racist, she's just such a shitty person that she always has to do the most and be the most vile about people. It just so happens that because of the house structure she's vile to Day, Kevin, and David. But if they were three white people she'd find some way to be equally rude and vile to them. Because that's just who she is.

It was an intriguing argument. So ... is Xmas racist, shitty, or both?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

So I got into a debate with another BB fan over whether Xmas is racist or just shitty. My friend was saying that she doesn't think Xmas is inherently racist, she's just such a shitty person that she always has to do the most and be the most vile about people. It just so happens that because of the house structure she's vile to Day, Kevin, and David. But if they were three white people she'd find some way to be equally rude and vile to them. Because that's just who she is.

It was an intriguing argument. So ... is Xmas racist, shitty, or both?

Both. She definitely has some race issues and is a shitty person.

Feeds are back and they are all playing charades. Everyone is accounted for.

• Love 6

Exactly, give them 5 minutes and someone will say something stupid and the feeds will be gone for another 5 hours.

I really don't know why people bitch about the BB Canada feeds, yes they also blank them out way too much but at least they're FREE...  They don't really owe the viewers since it's just a free little bonus... But BB USA are just total assholes, they advertise it as 24 hr access to the BB house, they charge a fee for that access and the feeds are down all the damn time.

I've been getting the feeds since the very beginning but I'm really not sure that I'll do it again next year which is kind of sad because they used to be so much fun.

Grodbeast needs to pack her bags and go away, she's managed to ruin everything.... It was much better when Shapiro was in charge.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Wait! No one was murdered? I’m going to bed. 

Am I the only one who remembers @Callaphera saying she would hire someone to deposit a murder hornet nest in the house? It was before the season started, though.

2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I could have sworn that someone here made that exact joke as a guess at what Tyler's zing would be. 

This is the only place I'm keeping up with the feeds and I remember that, too. I'm wondering if it was something said on the feeds when they were whining about the zings. 

• LOL 2

Apparently Da’vonne was an alternate. She says she got the call 1 week before she left for sequester. Dani was called in April.

Very little game talk tonight. Sounds like the guys are all ready to cut Dani and Nicole loose. Day and Kevin have their bags packed and ready to go. They’re expecting a double elimination tomorrow, and think both will be leaving.

A little insight into Xmas’ deranged brain, while they were playing charades: They were acting out movie titles, and she got “Enemy of the State”. For the first word, she pantomimed two people punching at each other. Then, she wrapped her arms tightly around herself, as if in a straight jacket, and dropped to the floor, rocking back and forth as if trying to wriggle out of it. Nobody knew what the hell she was doing. “State!” She exclaimed afterwards. “State institution!” Then she got mad. 

• LOL 23
  • Love 1

Da’vonne broke down while delivering a goodbye message to the feedsters. She hopes people are proud of her, and wants everyone  to know she tried her best. She says it was never about the money for her (although it would have been nice); she was there to represent a larger cause. She feels she let people down. She feels she let Bayleigh down by leaving so soon after. She is glad David will still be in the house, and hopes he goes all the way. She thanked everyone for their support. 

Then she went into the kitchen and looked for some mischief to cause before leaving. She said maybe she’ll hide the electrolytes and vegetables, because that would make people lose their shit. She’ll figure it out tomorrow.

I wonder if knowing that she never had a chance, that her fate was predetermined and the best she could do was move up or down a slot or two, will make her feel better or worse.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Da’vonne broke down while delivering a goodbye message to the feedsters. She hopes people are proud of her, and wants everyone  to know she tried her best. She says it was never about the money for her (although it would have been nice); she was there to represent a larger cause. She feels she let people down. She feels she let Bayleigh down by leaving so soon after. She is glad David will still be in the house, and hopes he goes all the way. She thanked everyone for their support. 

Then she went into the kitchen and looked for some mischief to cause before leaving. She said maybe she’ll hide the electrolytes and vegetables, because that would make people lose their shit. She’ll figure it out tomorrow.

I wonder if knowing that she never had a chance, that her fate was predetermined and the best she could do was move up or down a slot or two, will make her feel better or worse.

I mean, if she had friggin listened to Janelle and Kaysar things might be different.

• Love 21

Nicole and Dani are basically freaking out at this point. They know people are coming for them. A comment Nicole made about Kevin, and what he heard over the fence, all but confirmed that the wall yeller exposed her lie. They are both afraid of “him” and what “he” is going to do, enough so that they wouldn’t say his name. (Voldemort?)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
5 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

OK, Nicole's made me laugh. And her DR afterwards. I'll give her a point for that.

Day, Tyler and Xmas got pretty decent zings too. I can't stand Dani, but hers made no sense. The rest, meh.

It's been a long running joke among BB fandom that Dani has aged in dog years. During her second season where she fell for Dom he seemed to be under the impression she was an older woman and there were all these jokes about how badly Dani had aged. I still remember one comment that went, "Well, the bloom is already off the rose for that one."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I mean, if she had friggin listened to Janelle and Kaysar things might be different.

Maybe, but probably not a lot. Janelle and Kaysar didn’t have it all figured out, either. They thought Memphis was working with them. Day and Bayleigh thought they were in a tight alliance, and if it had been real, they would have been foolish to bail on it. I can’t really fault them for not changing course at that time; they didn’t have the information we had.

But overall, I don’t think any of it would have mattered. You had 6 people coming in with a solid alliance. Unless another alliance of similar size and cohesiveness had formed beforehand, I don’t know how anyone could have taken on that 6 and won. They just had too much of a running start.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

A little insight into Xmas’ deranged brain, while they were playing charades: They were acting out movie titles, and she got “Enemy of the State”. For the first word, she pantomimed two people punching at each other. Then, she wrapped her arms tightly around herself, as if in a straight jacket, and dropped to the floor, rocking back and forth as if trying to wriggle out of it. Nobody knew what the hell she was doing. “State!” She exclaimed afterwards. “State institution!” Then she got mad. 

Wow. So, in her world, "State" is short for "state psychiatric hospital. " makes me wonder what social circles she is in.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe, but probably not a lot. Janelle and Kaysar didn’t have it all figured out, either. They thought Memphis was working with them. Day and Bayleigh thought they were in a tight alliance, and if it had been real, they would have been foolish to bail on it. I can’t really fault them for not changing course at that time; they didn’t have the information we had.

But overall, I don’t think any of it would have mattered. You had 6 people coming in with a solid alliance. Unless another alliance of similar size and cohesiveness had formed beforehand, I don’t know how anyone could have taken on that 6 and won. They just had too much of a running start.

Plus the Committee is stacked with comp beasts

If Janelle, Kaysar, Day, Kevin, Bay etc. had formed an alliance they'd still need to win comps and so far they haven't won a single HOH 

The Committee has way too many people who are capable of winning week after week and moving through the house like a bulldozer... I don't think the others stood a chance.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, methodwriter85 said:

It's been a long running joke among BB fandom that Dani has aged in dog years 

There are a lot of things about Dani I don't like, but to zing her for being old? What is that even about? She looks really good and certainly not old. She looks waaay younger than Memphis for example. So I'm not getting it. 

I'm not someone who sees sexism everywhere but this zing seems sexist to me. And cruel. I'm assuming Dani is always dressed up on the feeds because she's so insecure about her appearance. Telling her she looks old is going to make that a hundred times worse. I don't have to like her to think this is wrong, and on top of that, not at all funny. 

• Love 16