Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Funny how Blanche is giving his BB opinions and advice to David. Yo!! Enzo came out asking if Blanche or David saw his bandanna. Sorry, they didn't. David says checked with the Diary Room.

David said he wasn't told this was an All-Stars season. He thought it was going to be a Redemption season  - probably like a second chance season. Or a Redemption Island season?? That would be kind of interesting, actually. Blanche said from season 11, 12 on, they've been bringing former players back to new seasons. He doesn't think it's fair.

You gotta give David credit for even wanting to sit down and talk to Memphis. He did it last night and again this morning. He's trying to figure him out. I do think David is genuinely interested in studying people. His problem is that a) he's never done this before and b) he is much slower to process things because he is really operating on a deeper level I think. Thats why he has all those pauses in the conversations which ironically make him seem less trustworthy.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I was talking about Cody Nickson from BB19.

oh dang. 

8 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

It is easy to realize that the last ones standing will be: Cody, Dani, Enzo, Memphis, Christmas, and Nicole. I think then this game will get interesting. In that scenario, I hope Enzo wins. 

I think our only hope right now for something interesting to happen is for Christmas to get psychotic when she finally gets nominated. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Enzo, David and Christmas talking. At one point Enzo says, "I don't even know if my kids are in school." I realized it must be so strange, that this year someone on a reality show like BB wouldn't even know if his kids could go to school or not.

In the meantime Christmas said she was working on her standup comic routine! Her routine is on life after pregnancy, such as hemorrhoids. So there's Hubert the Hemorrhoid and he has a girlfriend. Then there's Polly the prolapse. Coming soon to a comedy club near you  . . . 

The path to hosting BB meandering to strange opportunities.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1

Enzo says if he picked his ass while playing pool, he's sorry! (Context is the 24/7 cameras and people watching all summer.)

Christmas says people thought she was anti-military because she didn't get along with Cody N.

David said the general public will take its stress and anxiety out on us (the houseguests). David says some people when having a lot of negativity in their lives will, instead of examining themselves, project it onto something else (like houseguests).

Enzo told his daughter that she might see him a kiss a girl on the show. If he does that, it's just game play. If he gives the girl a nickname then it's serious.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Enzo says if he picked his ass while playing pool, he's sorry! (Context is the 24/7 cameras and people watching all summer.)

Christmas says people thought she was anti-military because she didn't get along with Cody N.

David said the general public will take its stress and anxiety out on us (the houseguests). David says some people when having a lot of negativity in their lives will, instead of examining themselves, project it onto something else (like houseguests).

Enzo told his daughter that she might see him a guess a girl on the show. If he does that, it's just game play. If he gives the girl a nickname then it's serious.

What did he mean by a guess a girl?

The feeds switch from the lively conversation outside to all cams on the silent bathroom. But now Da'Vonne is complaining because she needs to take the mask off her face and the sinks are clogged (except for the one Nicole's using). She could use the kitchen sink.

Enzo just talked about a punishment he had in his season where he had to wear a penguin costume. He wanted to get the shave your head punishment, but he got the lose all your clothes punishment.

11 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

What did he mean by a guess a girl?

It's supposed to be "kiss" - I just changed it.

• Love 1

Enzo just said they had us in gorilla cages for a comp. I'll have to watch his season. 

Someone just said "Shout out to Cody Nickson!" I think it was Tyler. Christmas is talking about how old people were on their season. She said she, Kevin and Jason were the older people.

They yell, "You can do it, Cody!" as Cody slurps down his slop.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Enzo just said they had us in gorilla cages for a comp. I'll have to watch his season. 

Someone just said "Shout out to Cody Nickson!" I think it was Tyler. Christmas is talking about how old people were on their season. She said she, Kevin and Jason were the older people.

They yell, "You can do it, Cody!" as Cody slurps down his slop.

What’s going on with Cody Nickson that they are cheering him on?

David said in his dream he was on a double decker plane with Kaysar going to Dubai. Cody interrupts rudely. The double decker plane has to take off on the highway. The pilot says this will be a vertical takeoff. Then the plane flips, then turns over and they're going backwards on the freeway. They are crashing into cars. Kaysar was only in the beginning part of the dream, he disappeared and wasn't there later.

I'd say David's dream is representative of this season.

Cody said in his dream he was sitting with his dad and Tara ? Taran ? and Tara wasn't talking to him. He says there aren't enough blankets in the Have Not room. (I remember seeing Da'Vonne carrying all these blankets out of the Have Not room the other day.)

Tyler had a BB dream. David was in it. Tyler was annoyed when he woke up. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Cody asked if sometimes you wake up mad at your significant other because of a dream and it takes you a while to like that person again. David dreamed that Tyler and Angela were hosting a party. Swaggy and Bayleigh were there.

Nicole said she'wakes up mad at Victor because of something he did in a dream. One time she stayed mad at him the whole day. The others are kind of amazed at that. And amazed at Victor that he apologizes and takes it. Dani says Nicole wears the pants in their relationship. She said Cody wears the pants in his relationship. Tyler said Dani wears the pants in her relationship. Nicole says she thinks Angela wears the pants in her and Tyler's relationship. Tyler agrees and Dani agrees that she wears the pants in her relationship with Dom.

Nicole says she wears the pants sometimes but it's more like each has a leg in the pants and Vic's leg takes up more room.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tyler says, "David says I wear the pants in my relationship with myself." Dani says that when David gets in a relationship the woman will wear the pants. She says he will have a bossy girlfriend. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Tyler says he doesn't know how to meet someone who's not on Big Brother.

David said on his season he thought he might meet someone but then he was eliminated.

Tyler and Nicole said maybe you already met her and were going to say who they think he already met, but then STARS.

Some speculation in BB chat that Kevin is making this nice breakfast for himself in front of Cody just to make him crazy.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Blanche and David are up and in the kitchen. Blanche - waiting for the coffee to brew; David - getting the dirty dishes organized. Once he is voted out, the kitchen will really be a mess.

The nightly state of that kitchen still shocks me. These are grown adults; do they live like that at home?? Do they all have maids? It’s no wonder they have ants and rats. I bet if cameras ever focused on the kitchen after lights out, we’d see a healthy supply of cockroaches, too.

1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

It is easy to realize that the last ones standing will be: Cody, Dani, Enzo, Memphis, Christmas, and Nicole. I think then this game will get interesting. In that scenario, I hope Enzo wins. 

Unless he makes a move to go outside his alliance, he is slated to go after Day, Kevin and David. Things could change— some people are getting annoyed by Dani, others are getting tired of Xmas, Tyler’s group membership always seems a little tenuous— but Memphis is really preaching Committee loyalty and he’s doing a good job of keeping them in line. I wonder what will happen, though, when they have to start going on the block as pawns. That could expose the hierarchy and cause some of them to have second thoughts. Probably too late, though.

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Some speculation in BB chat that Kevin is making this nice breakfast for himself in front of Cody just to make him crazy.

That’s the kind of passive aggressive behavior I could get behind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

David says maybe when we're out of here Tyler and Nicole would text some friends saying, "David's available and looking for love!" Nicole said she met Victor at the BB 21 ? premiere party so maybe David will meet someone at the Season 23 premiere party. He says, "Hey! If you want to meet me I'll be at the season 23 premiere!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I am confused.   Nicole fell getting out of a smallish bath tub, that didn't look like a hot tub at all to me - it was indoors, only about knee-deep, and they were cramped together.     I guess it looked like one of those jacuzzi tubs i've seen in hotels.  but the whole thing just seemed strange to me,  3 grown women were sitting in a bath tub with swimsuits

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Tyler says, "David says I wear the pants in my relationship with myself."

This entire pants conversation sounds hilarious but also pretty accurate. But odd, in a time when everyone is wearing pants most of the time, if you include yoga pants. 😁

I hope it's on the show. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Michichick said:

No, Julie doesn’t give game information to the jury members.

Information like, who’s in what alliance?  
I could understand Julie’s revelations to the pre-jury evictees, but to Ian...?

ETA: I went back and checked the broadcast because in Julie’s exit interview with Ian I remembered (a) the Committee alliance being revealed to Ian and (b) him expressing relief that his eviction was the result of a targeted strategic move vs. some blunder.  The Committee revelation came not from Julie, though, but from Tyler’s goodbye message (and, to a lesser extent, Nicole’s).  My mistake.

6 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Mystery noise!

All four cameras show people snoozing. Then suddenly there's a noise like someone clapping their hands, or perhaps tapping a plastic bottle or jar of something against the counter or something else solid. This noise has happened several times.

STARSguy probably broke his button from overuse, and Production is trying to fix it before the HGs wake up....

4 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

At that point I’m split between rooting for either the wall yeller or the ants.  
Probably leaning towards the ants.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

In the meantime Christmas said she was working on her standup comic routine! Her routine is on life after pregnancy, such as hemorrhoids. So there's Hubert the Hemorrhoid and he has a girlfriend. Then there's Polly the prolapse. Coming soon to a comedy club near you  . . . 

National Hemorrhoid Day is as much a standup comedian as I am an IRS auditor.

And no, I’m not an IRS auditor.

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I am confused.   Nicole fell getting out of a smallish bath tub, that didn't look like a hot tub at all to me - it was indoors, only about knee-deep, and they were cramped together.     I guess it looked like one of those jacuzzi tubs i've seen in hotels.  but the whole thing just seemed strange to me,  3 grown women were sitting in a bath tub with swimsuits

I think it's a Big Brother only thing that happens when there's booze and the backyard is closed. I can't imagine getting into a tub with a friend unless it's my under five feet tall friend because I'm just under six feet myself and all limb and I have an apartment sized tub where you can choose which body part you want underwater while the rest freeze. 

5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Ooh! What did he say? 

Kimmel joked about Schitt's Creek winning all the awards and if they had won one more, they could have traded them in for the Stanley Cup - which was on stage with him. And then he assured Canada that the U.S. would keep it safe for the next 27 years. It hurt because it'll probably be true. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Assuming Da'vonne goes this week...and assuming she does not find out about Dani/Nicole in the goodbye messages, will Ian tell her? Is there any reason he would choose not to? I was thinking he might still try to protect Nicole and therefore not divulge the info. 

• Love 1

Cody, Enzo and David discussing who doesn't wash dishes. Dani, Nicole, Enzo, Da'Vonne, Christmas don't do dishes. Well Nicole and Christmas have started them but not finished them. It's funny to hear these two young men bitching about housework, like two moms complaining about their children not helping out.

David's unhappy about Da'Vonne's POV speech. I guess she blasted Tyler, Cody and David.

Cody said he is always paranoid about being backdoored. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Cody, Enzo and David discussing who doesn't wash dishes. Dani, Nicole, Enzo, Da'Vonne, Christmas don't do dishes. Well Nicole and Christmas have started them but not finished them. It's funny to hear these two young men bitching about housework, like two moms complaining about their children not helping out.

David's unhappy about Da'Vonne's POV speech. I guess she blasted Tyler, Cody and David.

Cody said he is always paranoid about being backdoored. 

Cody and David probably do the dishes the most lol.

Kevin and Da'Vonne talking. Kevin said he's been thinking about the Ian vote and he thinks Nicole voted for Tyler to stay and that what David said was true. Da'Vonne doesn't believe him. She will ask Nicole about it and is confident Nicole will tell her the truth. She's asking Nicole. And Nicole said she voted to keep Ian. Da'Vonne said she's asking as someone who will leaving in a couple of days and wants to know the truth because she doesn't want to get hit hard by the online community for not believing David. Nicole said she voted for Ian to stay. Nicole said she will talk to David. (Why?)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

The pants discussion was funny and it morphed into finding someone for David. I enjoyed seeing him have fun conversations with other house guests instead of being by himself somewhere.

I enjoy David a lot when he's talking about stuff he is knowledgable about.  I learned a lot about energy drinks once lol 

• LOL 5
13 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Nicole whispers she is going to tell Da'Vonne (about the Ian vote) when it's the right time.

I just read at Joker’s that Nicole told Day she voted for Ian to stay!!   

Hopefully that is wrong.  Nicole wouldn’t do that now, would she?  

• LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I just read at Joker’s that Nicole told Day she voted for Ian to stay!!   

Hopefully that is wrong.  Nicole wouldn’t do that now, would she?  

Been watching this show much lately?  😉

Apparently Nicole’s plan is to reveal the truth of her evict-Ian vote to Day about 0.003 seconds before Day is booted from the House, so Day doesn’t have a chance to spread any “that damn lying snake Nicole” damage prior to eviction.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

It's the bath tub in the HOH room and girls have been doing bathing suit bubble baths together in that tub for years especially when they get some booze.

I think it's become part of the big brother experience for some people.

On another topic... Dani is way too submissive to Cody asking if he'll promise to go after David next week.... Cody got his way last week too, Dani wanted Tyler gone but Cody said no and he also wouldn't give up his #1 Enzo so Ian was evicted and now Dani is letting him get his way AGAIN???... She should be asking him when he's gonna start being a team player and let her and Nicole get their way?... Why does Cody get his way every week??... So now Dani loses Day and I wouldn't be surprised if next week she's on the block herself and Cody will just act like he doesn't know what's going on as he votes to evict her stupid ass.

Dani is such a bitchy bossy asshole except when it comes to Cody... For him she rolls on her back like a puppy and pees on herself while he sits there like a jerk.

It will serve her right if they evict her next.

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 16

By the time Day gets to jury she'll know all about Nicoles vote, that's how it works every year...

When people are sent to jury they always tell each other what was actually going on and which alliances were controlling things....the longer they're in jury the more they find out as new people arrive.

I'm thinking that Nicole will tell Day and she'll also remind Day that she gave her the $5,000 in hopes that that will soften Days opinion of being lied to and made a fool of.... Nicole is always working the angles, there's no way she gave away that money and wore a sloptard out of the goodness of her heart. 🙄

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

What has Derrick promised everybody to let Cody win this season?

Where are my Nancy Drews at?

I've read that Derrick did a split the money deal... Like if you help Cody win you'll get some of the money.... So if Dani doesn't think she's gonna win herself she'd still have a little windfall from Cody winning.

They aren't supposed to do that but since when do any of them give a shit about the rules.... They constantly break the rules and BB let's them get away with it.

Remember BB7 the All Stars season and the talk about sharing the "banana bread"  🙄

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

My greatest hope for this season is that Cody + whoever he wants sits at F2 and the jury finally wakes up after realizing that they played the game for Derrick Cody Derrick all along and they decide to award the prize to whoever he's sitting beside. I know that it means that Franzel could win twice or Tyler or Memphis might get the money. But the idea of Cody handing away $450K and having to pretend like he's all right with it for the second time would be as amazing as Paul losing twice while wearing the same shirt. Maybe even better. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

Last night, David said something about a new pay tier starting at F5. Like, if you make it to 5th place you earn more than the 6th place player? Is that true? I thought below F2, they only got their stipend. I also wonder if everybody got the same stipend, or if it was individually negotiated.

Just now, 30 Helens said:

Last night, David said something about a new pay tier starting at F5. Like, if you make it to 5th place you earn more than the 6th place player? Is that true? I thought below F2, they only got their stipend. I also wonder if everybody got the same stipend, or if it was individually negotiated.

This started last season or the season before. Basically you get a bonus for every week you remain in the house versus sitting in the jury house. It's to encourage people to want to get further in the game rather than just make jury and then vacay at the AirBnB. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

This started last season or the season before. Basically you get a bonus for every week you remain in the house versus sitting in the jury house. It's to encourage people to want to get further in the game rather than just make jury and then vacay at the AirBnB. 

That was a thing for a few years where begged others to let them make jury. They wanted to be paid more because they knew they weren’t going to make the Final 3.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Unfortunately it also encourages six person alliances to stick together way longer than they should...!

• Useful 3
  • Love 5