Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I think you’re missing an HoH...

1. Normal eviction (#1), end of then-current HoH.
  2. HoH for first extra eviction.
  3. Extra eviction (#2).
  4. HoH for second extra eviction.
  5. Extra eviction (#3).
  6. HoH for normal tour of following week.

...so yeah - 3 evictions and 3 HoHs, all next Thursday.

But the last one can't be completed by Thursday, so I didn't count it. It would take another 7 days to complete, right?

12 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

So, does that mean by next week, we could potentially have 3 completed Memphis HoHs in the span of 8 days?

End of current HoH, HoH again this coming week, and HoH again in second live eviction? That would be wild.

Yes! He could finish 3 HOH reigns in an 8-day span. 

but gosh I hope he doesn’t win that much. Hoping so hard for Kevin or David to win today.

3 minutes ago, MKL122788 said:

But the last one can't be completed by Thursday, so I didn't count it. It would take another 7 days to complete, right?

The last HoH comp will be completed Thursday, and a HoH selected - but not that HoH reign, true.

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I guess they could still do the HOH even though Julie didn’t mention or present it. They have to have something for Sunday, right?

Yes, I would imagine they are doing the HOH comp tonight. I feel like there have been other occasions when they didn’t start the next HOH comp on the live show, though I think that usually is when they have double eviction episodes.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Sister Soulja? Wow.

RIGHT? The fuck.

Anywho, I don't think Day knew about Nicole's vote until the goodbye message, but perhaps she was talking about something else. She even gave her a nice long hug before she left. I don't think she would have done that if Nicole had told her and her remarks to Julie pretty much confirmed for me that she found out after she left the house.

Also Day saying "old girl" doesn't mean she's calling Xmas old. That's just a term. I've used it to refer to people older, younger, the same age as me. Sometimes it's done so that no one knows who I'm talking about or I've forgotten their name.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Also: severe entitlement issues. Like she feels pressed if someone uses a veto. USES A VETO. That's part of the game. 

I mean, not to defend Christmas but being pressed that someone makes a game move that doesn't benefit their own game? Is pretty par for the course when it comes to Big Brother. Is it entitled? Sure. But then so is every single person who has played this game and complained when something happened that didn't go the way they wanted it to.

17 hours ago, Christina said:

Am I the only one who remembers @Callaphera saying she would hire someone to deposit a murder hornet nest in the house? It was before the season started, though.

I tried but between the exchange rate from CAD to USD and the duties they wanted to charge at the border? I just couldn't make it happen. I really need to keep my "taking over the world" schemes local before I start trying to invade other countries. 

... I mean... I love you all and if world government agencies are listening right now, I would never do that but also be assured that I would also be a benevolent overlord that loves maple doughnuts (hint hint). 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Anyone else think that was C Thomas Howell standing up on the neighbor’s balcony??   (He’s old now ya know)And the whole time I was praying that there would be no breeze that would pick up and open that robe. Ewww. 

I was thinking more like the dude from that movie Powder...oof but Dr. Will looks awful.

• Love 2

Kevin, I'm sorry, but there's no time left for your eviction speech because I wanted instead to hear Sister Soulja's long ass commercial for her "brand."   I'm such a fan."   --  Reason number 3,538 why the Chenbot and Big Brother will never receive an Emmy nomination in any category.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Tell you what Sister Soulja....how about apologizing to David for the condescending way you treated him on the way out?  Maybe then I'd give 1/2 a bluedilly fuck.

3 minutes ago, hhawks said:

Kevin, I'm sorry, but there's no time left for your eviction speech because I wanted instead to hear Sister Soulja's long ass commercial for her "brand."

Can I ask where this nickname for Da'Vonne came from? Is it something she herself coined? Am I missing something?

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I was thinking more like the dude from that movie Powder...oof but Dr. Will looks awful.

The last time Will made a BB appearance, he was already suffering from Giant Baby Head syndrome.    Sad to see the condition has gotten worse.  At least his presence justifies a "mega-twist."  He's no ordinary twist.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, keke23 said:

The Sister Soulja nickname really is not cute given that it is being used to belittle Day for a real life cause she believes in that goes well beyond this dumb game.

This is my gut reaction but I was distracted for part of the show so I wasn't sure if I missed something or what because suddenly people here were calling her that. 

• Love 5

Did they imply that both HOH and Veto would be how bad you want it type deals?

Assuming that Dr Will will really not be there 24/7 maybe they already started filming HOH after the show went off air if he is going to be involved.

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Can I ask where this nickname for Da'Vonne came from? Is it something she herself coined? Am I missing something?

I thought the Sister Soulja reference was appropriate for Day's reality show eviction speech.  Sister's claim to fame was, in part, from Bill Clinton's repudiation of her remarks on racism when he was POTUS.  I loved it when Day told the Chenbot she's glad to be free of all those still in the house.  I wish her all the best and I hope she's had her martini, or was it a margarita?

• Love 3

Will really did look bizarre. Like a Batman Gillian that was frozen in ice and silver and waxy? I wasn’t sure what was happening or where to look. He still has that charm oozing in that TV loves him in on the joke way that could just melt butter or whatever the expression is. I am so damn happy to see his frozen ass swag around in a bathrobe all smarmy and charmy is exactly what I needed... and it looks like Tyler did too! He seemed relieved to see Will as the legend and had the face like this may actually turn out to be a legit party if we can turn this snooze fest around and make this is a season! Let’s Go! Dr. Will has arrived and put the stamp of GOATness on this and I feel hopeful maybe these hamsters step up their game. Possible counseling sessions with the Doctor? What is his role as the nwighbor? It will be cool to see who goes for power in the comps and who goes for prizes indicating who is feeling super safe and who is not. It also gives Kevin and David a chance to buzz in faster for the power because they have less seconds of conflict to weigh in cost/benefit analysis in split seconds before responding. So this week may simply be his one appearance to let them know he is watching and encouraging to step up the game play and start behaving like All Stars or him getting involved in stirring things up! I’m so down for a bit of a shake up. I love me some Dr. Will 4eva. I think he and Dan are arguably equally successful and were very different characters with some very similar strategies that they successfully accomplished by slightly different means individual to their similar, yet different, strengths. I love to watch Will, and Dan to a lesser extent, offer any insight/perspective on a current season or game moves. I thought this comment would be 1 line about great to see Will, yet turned in to a Will tribute, because I didn’t know how much we needed his energy to throw a lifeboat out to the hamsters. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, hhawks said:

I thought the Sister Soulja reference was appropriate for Day's reality show eviction speech.  Sister's claim to fame was, in part, from Bill Clinton's repudiation of her remarks on racism when he was POTUS.  I loved it when Day told the Chenbot she's glad to be free of all those still in the house.  I wish her all the best and I hope she's had her martini, or was it a margarita?

IIRC, Sister Souljah said something about killing white people for a week. Can’t see any connection between that and Da’vonne’s speech. Personally I don’t appreciate this as a nickname for Da’Vonne.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, keke23 said:

The Sister Soulja nickname really is not cute given that it is being used to belittle Day for a real life cause she believes in that goes well beyond this dumb game.

IMO, Day would be flattered to be in SS's company.

Sister Souljah (real name Lisa Williamson, brilliant woman and author of one of the best fiction books I have ever read, The Coldest Winter Ever)....that said, her speech tonight for me fell flat given her referring to David as an Uncle Tom, hence my response but not as a permanent nickname for Day.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Love 1

Day still seemed shocked that Ratcole would betray her yet again. Jesus. I'm kind of shocked she's shocked. I don't think even Dani or Cody would be shocked if Ratcole betrayed them.

As for Will I thought I'd once again show this clip. One of the most iconic BB moments with incredible DR's from Monica "It's On" Bailey and Dr. Will.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 5

I couldn't believe it when they said that was Dr Will!!!!  😬

He looked like something from Madame Tussauds wax museum with bits of John Travolta and Michael Jackson thrown into the mix... Wtf has he done to himself??...  He's white as a ghost and looks so creepy!!!!   😲

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I absolutely did not recognize Will and never would have known it was him if he didn’t announce himself. I don’t understand. He’s a plastic surgeon; shouldn’t he have access to the best fillers and implants? Where’s the professional pride? 

I wanted to see Dani’s goodbye message. I wonder if she also confessed. I assume Nicole’s confession was not a total surprise because of the wall yeller, but I imagine Day was holding out hope that it wasn’t true. But we can’t really know because of 24 hour cut feeds and stupid mask rules that block all expression.

Triple eviction? CBS really wants to cut their losses on this shitshow and move on, don’t they?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

As for Will I thought I'd once again show this clip. One of the most iconic BB moments with incredible DR's from Monica "It's On" Bailey and Dr. Will. 

Wow, this dates more than Dr. Will. I know that way, way back in the mists of time I watched this season and loved it, but I swear that other than a startlingly handsome Will, I cannot recognize one single person. 

Hey, I get to watch this season again for the first time! 

• Love 1

Good to know that after all these years, my hatred of Will still remains intact. That clip just reminded me of what a smarmy asshole he always was to me. I will NEVER get his appeal, although I will acknowledge that I have very suspect judgment when it comes to BB people. 

• Love 9

I think the issue is that at a certain age you sort of have to let the wrinkles fall where they may. The contours of your face as you age change -- to fight wrinkles with fillers and botox just looks like you're cryogenically freezing your face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Michichick said:

IIRC, Sister Souljah said something about killing white people for a week. Can’t see any connection between that and Da’vonne’s speech. Personally I don’t appreciate this as a nickname for Da’Vonne.

I'm sorry.  I plead ignorance on the substance of Sister Souljah's comments 25 years ago.  I just knew that a "Sister Souljah moment" was an actual thing, a moment about controversial opinions on race.

Day is fan enough to know that a typical eviction speech is a minute tops, after which the Chenbot will interrupt you to "wrap it up."  Instead, the producers let her go on uninterrupted for maybe three minutes or more?  Perhaps the producers even had a hand in helping her with her speech, thinking it would deflect any criticism about the show's systemic racism.   It was the reason I stopped watching last season, but I got suckered back in this season after covid 19, no sports all summer, and the promise of all stars.  I agree with everything Day said, none of which was actually controversial .  I don't like how it was all played out, especially the Chenbot's hallelujahs and didn't she even throw out God's name?

Going forward, I'm cheering for David, followed by Enzo and Kevin.  I hope we can all still be friends

• Love 3

Will making an appearance reminds me of my personal favorite full circle moment, Kaysar criticizing Will for handing out plastic surgery advice during season 7 fast forward 15 years later  Kaysar works for a company that provides Botox and telling Bay to come to his company to check out the botox they offer.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • LOL 4
44 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I absolutely did not recognize Will and never would have known it was him if he didn’t announce himself. I don’t understand. He’s a plastic surgeon; shouldn’t he have access to the best fillers and implants? Where’s the professional pride? I

Well, I doubt Will works on himself....

• LOL 3

Wow. So exciting and unexpected. Thanks 2020 Big Brother!

Realistically there aren't a lot of interesting HOHs left that can even happen, but Cody is especially snooze. Oh well. 

I just wanna see Nic on the block once! She'll probably go during the triple and I'll barely get to enjoy it lol.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, zorak said:

Triple eviction coming!!!

This and this...

4 hours ago, MKL122788 said:

So, does that mean by next week, we could potentially have 3 completed Memphis HoHs in the span of 8 days?

End of current HoH, HoH again this coming week, and HoH again in second live eviction? That would be wild.

The way they do it on BBCAN (If I remember correctly) is they have the first normal eviction which would be whomever wins the next HOH puts up for elimination.  Then they have the second HOH.  Whomever wins the second HOH of the night then nominates three people for eviction.  The veto is held and the HOH does not take part in it.  After that the people who are voting, vote for the person they want to keep.  So it is like the final Tribal Council on Survivor.  The person with the most votes stays and the other two are voted out.

3 hours ago, MitaJo said:

Also Day saying "old girl" doesn't mean she's calling Xmas old. That's just a term. I've used it to refer to people older, younger, the same age as me. Sometimes it's done so that no one knows who I'm talking about or I've forgotten their name.

I have taken to calling other guys "old son" because I saw it in a John Constantine comic book and thought it was hilarious.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Day still seemed shocked that Ratcole would betray her yet again. Jesus. I'm kind of shocked she's shocked. I don't think even Dani or Cody would be shocked if Ratcole betrayed them.

So that clip is back on YouTube?  I remember I had it on my favorite list years ago but then it was taking down do to copyright.  Obviously it was a different channel.  I really wish Monica would have been brought back as well, he whole explaining of what, "It's on", means is never not going to be funny to me.

54 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Will making an appearance reminds me of my personal favorite full circle moment, Kaysar criticizing Will for handing out plastic surgery advice during season 7 fast forward to 15 years Kaysar works for a company that provides Botox and telling Bay to come to his company to check out the botox they offer.

Why would Bay need Botox?  She's still young and pretty, I never get why anyone does that shit but I can understand it more as you age.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Will looks exactly like what I thought a Ken doll would if it could age. Only Will is probably more plastic at this point.

I've always found that ruggedly handsome guys or quirky yet good looking guys age the best. Pretty boys almost always age like crap, even with obvious surgical intervention. Rob Lowe is the exception to this rule. I was surprised that Will is letting hair be white. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

This and this...

The way they do it on BBCAN (If I remember correctly) is they have the first normal eviction which would be whomever wins the next HOH.  Then they have the second HOH.  Whomever wins the second HOH of the night then nominates three people for eviction.  The veto is held and the HOH does not take part in it.  After that the people who are voting, vote for the person they want to keep.  So it is like the final Tribal Council on Survivor.  The person with the most votes stays and the other two are voted out.

I have taken to calling other guys "old son" because I saw it in a John Constantine comic book and thought it was hilarious.

So that clip is back on YouTube?  I remember I had it on my favorite list years ago but then it was taking down do to copyright.  Obviously it was a different channel.  I really wish Monica would have been brought back as well, he whole explaining of what, "It's on", means is never not going to be funny to me.

Why would Bay need Botox?  She's still young and pretty, I never get why anyone does that shit but I can understand it more as you age.

She said she was looking into it lol.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Cody won HOH.

Sure. Why not. It's not like we could have expected anything good or fun to happen.

8 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

You're supposed to start early with small "preventative" doses. I have a friend that does it. I try to shock her by telling her that I want to remain in my original packaging and her eyebrows creep up, like, an eighth of an inch. It's great fun. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1