Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I feel sad about the lonely puppy. He is all by himself. I think this is the puppy that was wearing a cone for a while.

I liked the bunny that was moving things around and just trashing his living quarters.

Well, here is a bunny. He's busy eating right now but we'll see if he starts moving things around.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

They showed three kittens and now it's two puppies. One looks like a Holstein beagle. The other is black. There's a third puppy, a little tan guy.

I love that you are now watching and updating us on animals...hilarious!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, Slider said:

Absolutely.  Julie should be wearing a mask, and the fact that she doesn't is complete bullshit. 

Why should anybody be wearing a mask?  Julie and the evicted HG are already 10 feet apart; just drop a big-ass 10’x10’ plexiglass shield between them, and pipe their audio over/around it if necessary.

THEN we - and they - could actually see, yaknow, facial expressions during the Q&A.

Edited by Nashville
Stick a hyphen in that ass
  • Love 24
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Why should anybody be wearing a mask?  Julie and the evicted HG are already 10 feet apart; just drop a bigass 10’x10’ plexiglass shield between them, and pipe their audio over/around it if necessary.

It's a little bit of theater.  It's like CBS knows they should be wearing masks and want to be shown wearing masks, but don't know exactly why.

Julie isn't being sequestered, so she could show up sick at any time -- SHE should be wearing a damned mask. Or have her in a hermetically sealed booth somewhere.

The houseguests might come out with that brain prion disease that clearly controls Christmas. There's not enough Purell in the world to protect from that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
26 minutes ago, phlebas said:

It's a little bit of theater.  It's like CBS knows they should be wearing masks and want to be shown wearing masks, but don't know exactly why.

Well then, it’s bad theater; nothing against the lovely Ms. Julie, but in the exit Q&A I’m much more interested in the evictee’s expressions and reactions than hers.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Well then, it’s bad theater; nothing against the lovely Ms. Julie, but in the exit Q&A I’m much more interested in the evictee’s expressions and reactions than hers.

Exactly. And after all the nips and tucks, Julie’s expression doesn’t change that much anyway, so...

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

From Joker’s:

Wed 11:12 AM PT 11:12 AM Eleven hours of no Live Feeds and we have some resting kitties.

Probably tired out from being on camera continuously for close to a half-day.  These cats getting paid union scale?

Just now, 30 Helens said:

Exactly. And after all the nips and tucks, Julie’s expression doesn’t change that much anyway, so...

Hope the Chenbotox isn’t subject to import restrictions....

• LOL 4

I have not been able to catch any feeds in the last several days. Constant puppies/bunnies/kittens/stars. It is so frustrating. Can we copy that letter someone sent to BB and send it too? Where do we send it to tell them this is not ok and alienating the audience?

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

I love that you are now watching and updating us on animals...hilarious!

The important question is, is one of the animals trying to manipulate the other animals by always telling them what they want to hear? 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Reddit says the wall yeller outed Nicole for flipping her vote. I can't figure out if that is pure speculation or not. But even that wouldn't explain the feeds being down this long. They must be filming something now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

The important question is, is one of the animals trying to manipulate the other animals by always telling them what they want to hear? 

Is the funnel-headed dog on today? Because I think he might be feeling some kind of way.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

BB Chat rooms RHAP and Jokers are saying that the wall yeller said Nicole voted for Ian and so Da'Vonne and Nicole got into it and that Nicole tried to self-evict. Jokers' twitter is giving updates on the animals, too.

Regarding the message I sent to CBS, if you have the feeds screen up, go down to bottom of screen and under Information is a Help/Contact Us link. The Feeds is actually a category you can select. Please feel free to copy and use my email if you want. No copyright!

In the meantime we are in the kitten room with the gray tabby kitten who has the polka-dot stomach. But it just switched to the three puppies: tan, black and Holstein. Holstein puppy is excited about something in the puppy carrier and the other two are watching. Holstein puppy now playing with a blue dog toy.

7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Is the funnel-headed dog on today? Because I think he might be feeling some kind of way.

I think the funnel-head dog is the beige lonely puppy with kind of a terrier head. He doesn't have the funnel on anymore. It's a bit bigger than the other puppies. I think the funnel was to keep him from licking, nibbling at his back end where there was shaved fur. Maybe he was neutered?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

the wall yeller said Nicole voted for Ian and so Da'Vonne and Nicole got into it and that Nicole tried to self-evict.

In other words, something interesting finally happens and no one can see it. FFS. 

• Love 12

This all seems to be speculation.  Are their any credible spoiler accounts that have leaked info?  I haven't seen anything this season from Vegas,but RealityBBQ had some pretty reliable spoilers early on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Callaphera said:
  20 hours ago, Ellee said:

Just out of curiosity .... has there ever been a season where you (people with the feeds) have not watched them?  

I've consistently had the feeds since Season 6, although occasionally it was through 3rd party access rather than direct pay.  That said, I have found myself opting out earlier and earlier with each passing year.  I had high hopes for this Season, with a few of my favorites playing; who either weren't anything like I remembered, and/or were voted out way too early (DaVonne is still in, but is playing horribly with terrible reads).  I blame all of this on the whole 'new school' style of play, AG, Casting and the whole idea of 'influencers' rather than just regular people playing the game and doing whatever they could to make it as far as they could and win a pile of money.  I also feel the game has stagnated.  It's just the same old, same old every damn year.

• Love 6

Mid-season five of feeds for me (Diane winning a key endurance comp finally sucked me in), and the only year I completely gave up was Season 19 because a) it was complete trash, and b) Harvey had just hit Houston and I had no appetite for nonsense.  But this year I haven't watched a show since about week three, and barely turn on the feeds.  Just following in here is enough for me; THIS thread I will NEVER give up!

• Love 11

Let's just say the stars have been up for so long because of this Nicole thing with Day.

That is the EXACT THING we use the feeds for. If Nicole is trying to self-evict, chances are she's in the DR anyhow, and aren't fights one of the main things anyone puts this shit on for? Every time there's been a fight, except maybe when it was Day/Bay vs. Christmas, they've cut away. It's absolutely ridiculous. No one wants to watch these morons blather on about vegan food or their podcast; we want to see strategy and interpersonal fireworks. For crying out loud.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Why should anybody be wearing a mask?  Julie and the evicted HG are already 10 feet apart; just drop a big-ass 10’x10’ plexiglass shield between them, and pipe their audio over/around it if necessary.

THEN we - and they - could actually see, yaknow, facial expressions during the Q&A.

I would like this 100O x if I could. I want to see their faces.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Luckylondon said:

I watched Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 without live feeds. The only season I didn’t really watch was Season 5. I was very busy that summer, lol. I started reading about the episodes and about what happened in this discussion thread of live feeds (back when it was TWOP days with recaps from Miss Alli) during Season 7 All Stars. I started watching the live feeds Season 8 because Showtime After Dark started that year and played for 3 hours live every night from 9 pm-12 am BBT. It was amazingly enlightening to me to see what really happens and how they really talk and hang out and how the relationships develop compared to what is shown and packaged on the show. I continued to tape and watch BBAD on Showtime 2 for the next few seasons through Season 14 and reading the discussion board. (I didn’t have Showtime or feeds for Season 12– but read the live discussion updates). Season 15 was the first year that I bought the feeds because Showtime canceled and After Dark moved to Pop and I didn’t have that channel. I then became addicted and didn’t look back. Didn’t watch much of BB21. I really had no stomach for those people. Now I am back watching this year! That’s my BB feed history 😁

Adding to my previous quote response to question about if ever/ or when we have watched seasons with or without feeds. As I mentioned above, I watched BBAD for Seasons 8, some of 9, 10, 11 (no feeds or BBAD for Season 12- just watching show and reading here. Then BBAD for Season 13, 14. First year with the 24/7 feeds was season 15. I watched feeds regularly for 15,16,17, and 18. I did not watch must past the first few weeks of BB19, 20, and almost no feeds of 21 due to feeling too much angry energy and toxicity that wasn’t making it fun to watch feeds. I was actually excited to get back in to it again this year with familiar faces for an All-Stars season. Yet it is like watching paint dry when they constantly cut away from anything remotely interesting 😔

Edited by Luckylondon
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I actually don’t think we know that. They could be exposed to people in the DR, while they’re doing comps, in the SR, etc. Supposedly every crew member is also living in a bubble at the studio though. But honestly I don’t see the harm in being as safe as they possibly can since this is obviously a very serious issue. The only problem I have is with Julie not wearing a mask while they make the HGs wear one. It literally makes no sense lol.

From a television production point of view, I get it. The host needs to be heard clearly and barely moving because of Botox facial expressions are important for viewers to see. A mask muffles and distorts the voice and is probably hell for the sound guys. Also I believe that Julie masks herself when not actively filming but on set. While I don't necessarily agree, I understand. 

...also, can robots get 'rona? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Mid-season five for me, too. My husband (had just married that Sept.) got me hooked and then he quit watching. I was already a TWOPper girl, the recaps and forums kept me heading back each season.

I rarely check feeds, but this year I quit checking after Janey left. I’ll watch for an endurance comp (MAYBE) but that will be it. 

• Love 5

Once BB became BB (BB2), I was in. Not actively, though, until BB4. My brother was a bigger fan. I remember I was on a trip in London and didn't have a lot of internet access, but using what little I had to check in on how the show was doing. 🙂 Over a decade later, I did the same in BB19 when I was on the way back from my cruise to Alaska (where I was without internet for days) and I got to celebrate with you all with Canadian WiFi (we stopped in Vancouver on the way back) while doing tourist stuff with my wife. 😉 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

From a television production point of view, I get it. The host needs to be heard clearly and barely moving because of Botox facial expressions are important for viewers to see. A mask muffles and distorts the voice and is probably hell for the sound guys. Also I believe that Julie masks herself when not actively filming but on set. While I don't necessarily agree, I understand. 

...also, can robots get 'rona? 

Same reason I want to see and hear the evicted hamsters.  They are already 12 feet apart. Maybe They could put a moat around her. With crocodiles. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
My phone screen is messed up. I’m always typing wrong letters.
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Hello! Thanks for your email. 

Your inquiry has been assigned to an agent and will be handled as soon as possible, in the order it was received. Your case number is 06693699.

We are currently working on Case #00000017. Please stay on the line. We look forward to assisting you!

• LOL 17
4 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Same reason I want to see and hear the evicted hamsters.

From a production standpoint, they're less important than the Chenbot. Again, I don't agree but I get where they're coming from. 

This season sucks, anyway. The exit interviews being just as disappointing is very 2020. This season is gonna end up in the history books like the one that came between BB8 and BB10. "Oh no, dear. We don't talk about that one."

• LOL 3

I’m entertaining myself by imagining scenarios that could have happen.  My favorite is Day confronts Nicole and starts yelling at her for her vote.  Arbor Day and Kevin sticks their heads in the argument and it escalates, Arbor Day tackles someone,  Arbor Day is ejected.

Edited by Coco88
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

A mask muffles and distorts the voice and is probably hell for the sound guys.

I feel like this is the excuse all the TV people are using but I swear I can hear people perfectly fine with a mask on so I find it so confusing lol.

I think it's clear people are just speculating about why the feeds are down. There isn't even any real proof there was ever a wall yeller. People are saying they heard the HGs talk about it before the feeds went down but there don't seem to be any clips so I don't know.

I think if there was a wall yeller than this really is just Production being really pissed and punishing the fans, which is ridiculous on many levels.

Nothing else really makes sense. There's literally no need to keep the feeds down for over 15 hours. If it was the neighbor then they would have announced a long feed outage imo. Besides, Julie definitely indicated the neighbor thing wasn't happening until tomorrow. 

Maybe they decided to put everyone out of their misery and canceled the season. 

• Love 1

I read a tweet this morning that I can't find now, from someone who contacted CBS and was told that they're having issues with the equipment and that's why the feeds were down. Seems like this is way too long for technical issues though, especially from a major network.

I just feel like they would have announced it if the feeds were gonna be down for a planned extended time, like if this was about the neighbor. But I don't know, they have obviously never given a shit about the feeders and probably do even less now that most of us are calling this season out for the shit fest it is lol.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maybe they decided to put everyone out of their misery and canceled the season

This may signal the end of the season, just not out of pity.  It's possible a covid test came back positive.   If that's the case, I assume the first step is to retest and verify it wasn't a false positive which would explain why everything is down.  

• Useful 3

Immediately before the feeds went down, I heard Enzo say something about a megaphone. To me, that lends credence to the wall yeller theory. But I think something else must have happened, because there’s no reason they should still be dealing with that.

1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Same reason I want to see and hear the evicted hamsters.  They are already 12 feet apart. Maybe They could put a moat around her. With crocodiles. 

Crocodiles with masks on.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Why hide an alleged blowout anyway? Is this just about protecting the HGs from backlash? So bizarre.

And frankly, if two HGs have been fighting for half a day, more power to them, lol. 

What a weird season.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Clearly, if it's because of a fight between Day and Nicole, the reason the feeds would still be down after all this time is because Nicole is still sobbing,

But I wannnna seeeee thaaaa! </Nicole voice>

Well, actually, I cancelled awhile ago, but still.

• LOL 5

This is ridiculous I’m going to go watch that 2 hr clip of Keeshas Birthday someone posted up thread.  If anyone has Chima’s meltdown I’d be up for that.  Or clown shoe.  Or Dans funeral. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Because either wine or my screen is messed up and I always type wrong letters.
  • Love 3

Maybe production realized the only way to get everyone's attention was to have NO feeds, because clearly having actual feeds wasn't doing it. And look! I don't even have feeds and I'm dying to know what happened. 

Mission accomplished. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Maybe production realized the only way to get everyone's attention was to have NO feeds, because clearly having actual feeds wasn't doing it. And look! I don't even have feeds and I'm dying to know what happened. 

Mission accomplished. 

Yeah I’m actually going to watch the beginning of the episode tonight just to see if they announce the season is over due to a positive Covid test. Otherwise I doubt I’d watch.

• Love 2

Ugh I know right. I was only planning on watching the last half of tomorrow’s ep to see what Day’s speech would be like and what the neighbor thing is but now I’ll probably end up watching the whole ep. They got me dammit!

Still not watching tonight’s ep though lol.

• Love 4

Christmas's zing was great, but I can't remember it all. Zingbot: What is the difference between Christmas and the holiday season? One is cold, stressful and (something else), the other is the holiday season!"  And Nicole's zing was about her voice. I missed David's zing, his must have been first. I thought the zings were OK. He was mild on Da'Vonne and Kevin, insulting to Cody, Enzo and Big Frog Mountain, super insulting to Nicole, Dani and Christmas.

• Useful 3