Type keyword(s) to search

Season 22 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

From Joker’s:

Sun 8:12 PM PT NicF telling Xmas in Key BR about Memphis telling Day that they were told to throw veto after NicF told her that she was told to gum for it. Not sure if she shouldn't trust Dani or Memphis is an idiot.

Whatever made Frazzle think the two were mutually exclusive?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Christmas is one entitled bitch.

I feel like this is one of those sentences that could be posted at any time and it would always be true. It doesn't even matter if Christmas is being particularly entitled or bitchy at the time - we just know she is. "Christmas is one entitled bitch" has reached the same level as "grass is green" or "2020 sucks massive donkey balls". It needs no clarification and it just is.

For the record, I googled "do donkeys have balls" because I was having a massive brain fart and I'm a small logging town girl turned city person so my exposure to donkeys has been slim and I hope I screwed up the ad algorithm that keeps sending me bidet specials but at the same time, I'm a little frightened of what will come up if I did. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

part of the reasoning she was wanting it to be a surprise just in case she was unable to learn it and then he wouldn't know she failed. which is fine.. but to not even try after he found out?? lame. 

Nicole es una maldita idiota.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like this is one of those sentences that could be posted at any time and it would always be true. It doesn't even matter if Christmas is being particularly entitled or bitchy at the time - we just know she is. "Christmas is one entitled bitch" has reached the same level as "grass is green" or "2020 sucks massive donkey balls". It needs no clarification and it just is.

For the record, I googled "do donkeys have balls" because I was having a massive brain fart and I'm a small logging town girl turned city person so my exposure to donkeys has been slim and I hope I screwed up the ad algorithm that keeps sending me bidet specials but at the same time, I'm a little frightened of what will come up if I did. 

Omg. As Enzo would say: "It is what it is, yo." 

I also realized another thing: Christmas has no goodwill credit. I know the BB house is stressful and normally nice people can have bad moments. Day has been having like ... a bad few days. Calling David an Uncle Tom was shitty. But Day has goodwill credit ... we've seen enough of her to know that she is normally a nice, empathetic person.

But with Christmas I really can't think of a moment over the two seasons I've seen her where she hasn't been an entitled bitch. From her screaming at the DR for vicodins to her dumping out Cody's food to her fight with Bay/Day to her reaction to the slop -- this is just one entitled bitch. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Lame.

This season is so dead lol.

I mean Zingbot's zings usually do suck for the most part.  That is why I have never been a huge fan of Zingbot since its debut.

• Love 4

8:50 BBT Enzo is in the backyard ranting to Cody about Christmas. He's had it with her, is pissed about the behavior of everyone regarding wanting to chug the beers and Christmas trying to hide one until she's no longer a have not. I missed the earlier issue that caused him to walk out, but figure I'll catch up later. 

Anyway, since the day she walked in the door, Christmas has come across as someone who is white-knuckling her sobriety, and nothing has changed that feeling. I do not judge people with addictions, and happen to be a pain management patient who has attended group therapies with addicts who used alcohol and illegal drugs to treat undiagnosed mental illness and untreated pain conditions. There are some people who have traits that make them more susceptible to addiction. In my family, it's alcohol. Many family members have used drugs and were able to walk away easily but alcohol is a different story. So, I don't say it in disgust.

However, Christmas is a shitty person who takes glee in other people's misery and was ready to fight over a beer that she cannot drink at the moment. People have been bitching about her for days, though, so she has been rubbing everyone the wrong way for awhile.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I also realized another thing: Christmas has no goodwill credit.

I can't wait for David to tell Christmas that she has no credit or historical reference in this game but did you hear about the book on emotional intelligence that Mr. 187 IQ read in sequester?

• LOL 6

Day and Kevin are strategizing like they still have a chance and it just hurts my heart.

Their plan for convincing Tyler to use the veto involves making David look like a traitor to the alliance, and the idea of the last remaining non-white people turning on each other to fight for game scraps hurts my heart.

• Love 8

Can someone explain to me what Kevin and Davonne's plan is? or was to get Tyler to use the veto?  I know it involves throwing David even more under the bus -- but it's not about anything the white alliance doesn't already know about - right? 

They are talking and circles and then Kevin made a horribly offensive comment which Day was upset about and then when they started to talk about it........feeds cut...

Hopefully, Day will find out soon in the goodbye videos or in jury that she was duped by Dani & Nicole. I guess Dani will be bad cop and take credit and Nicole will be all meek and say she was threatened at gun point. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Can someone explain to me what Kevin and Davonne's plan is? or was to get Tyler to use the veto?  I know it involves throwing David even more under the bus -- but it's not about anything the white alliance doesn't already know about - right? 

They are talking and circles and then Kevin made a horribly offensive comment which Day was upset about and then when they started to talk about it........feeds cut...

Right— Day wanted Kevin to tell Tyler that David had betrayed him, first by voting against him last week, and also by revealing some insider alliance secrets, I think. I’m not sure about that part. But the idea was to make Tyler think David had turned on him so that Tyler would use the veto and convince Memphis to backdoor David. Kevin didn’t want to do this, because he doesn’t think Tyler will go for it, and all that will happen is he will end up making an enemy of David for no reason. 

But in the midst of this conversation, Kevin referred to David as a slave who was answering to his masters. Day cut him off and told him not to say that. A few minutes later, she circled back and said she wanted to talk about it. I don’t know why that made the feeds go immediately to stars— she was calm, not confrontational, just clearly wanted to let him know that offended her.

When feeds came back, they only showed the backyard and what looked like a frat party, with everyone sitting around drinking beer. Enzo was just about to start rapping when the feeds cut again and now we’re on puppies. I guess I should count my blessings.

• Useful 6
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Hopefully, Day will find out soon in the goodbye videos or in jury that she was duped by Dani & Nicole.

I can't even imagine what her face will look like when she finds out, or how truly awful she's going to feel about David, or how raging mad she's going to be at Dani and Nicole. How will she even process all those feelings? 

Speaking of which, I felt so bad for David when he was incredibly frustrated and angry that no one believed him, but like Day and Bay a few days ago, he was trying to talk himself down because he didn't want to play into a stereotype. It was devastating to watch. 

• Love 17
22 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Sorry about the quote box it's stuck there and I can't remove it...

I love Day but man she's lousy at this game... I hope when Day finally finds out that it was her besties Dani and Nicole who played her for a fool and watched her attack David all week that she gives them the same level of shit and insults that she piled on David.

I know David is an oddball but he didn't deserve the shit that Day piled on him.  🙁

• Love 13

Why do we have kittens? They finally get alcohol and it goes to animals for hours? What is the point of even having the feeds this year? They cut away when they talk about who they are definitely voting out to keep some suspense. They cut constantly when they talk about EACH OTHER or their opinions about another’s relationship. They cut away constantly when Day, Kevin, or David are talking about the challenges of assimilating and getting asked to be in the large alliance due to racial differences that are hard to overcome. They cut away when Bay, Day, Kevin, and now suddenly David talk about BLM and a higher purpose and how important it is to them. Seriously, I ask again, what is the point of the feeds if we only get to listen to BS and small talk, we can’t even watch them get alcohol and the shenanigans that come with spreading 6 beers and 2 wine bottles among 10 people? The show is protecting everyone due to the backlash when people watched the Season 21 HGs be their natural selves, yet this is a ridiculous level of trying to control and produce perception even on the feeds which is complete shite given that the feeds are what makes BB so special and unique. Urghhhh, so annoyed with kittens right now. The feeds are never on!! 😠🤬

• Love 15

I’ll probably get slammed for this comparison, but Day’s reads on this game are about as good as a blind person understanding ASL.

One attenuating factor in Day’s favor, though, is that to a large degree David brought a lot of this on himself with his HORRIBLE gameplay. David’s cutesy attempts at trying to milk information from other HGs while giving up none himself, his transparent ploys to shield himself from responsibility for his game moves - all rookie mistakes to be sure, but all also contributing to a House-wide general impression of David as an untrustworthy game partner - a negative impression which is a suit David has tailored to fit himself.  So Day’s basis for distrust is understandable, if not entirely accurate.

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, Luckylondon said:

Why do we have kittens? They finally get alcohol and it goes to animals for hours?

Other than the first two or three weeks, they've been cutting the feeds whenever they get booze now. We've heard stories after the fact, like apparently Franzel got tipsy enough that she almost fell on her face getting out of the hot tub one night but God forbid we get to see it. 

From Joker’s:

Mon 12:13 AM PT Nicole says it is freaking hot in here, turn the AC on. I do not like this heat going on. If you want me to be fun turn the air on

Is THAT what the problem is?!?  Hell, Production - dump some ice on this bitch, stat!

• LOL 15
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

We've heard stories after the fact, like apparently Franzel got tipsy enough that she almost fell on her face getting out of the hot tub one night but God forbid we get to see it. 

That was shown on this last episode. I caught it during a commercial break from football. 

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Christina said:

That was shown on this last episode. I caught it during a commercial break from football. 

Ah, I haven't seen it yet. I opted for the Socially Distanced Emmy Awards instead tonight. It was a great choice until Kimmel hurt every Canadian in the worst way - I'm pretty sure he got put on the He Shall Not Pass (the border) list for that Stanley Cup crack. 

• Love 1

Feeds are back. Just in time for me to go to sleep. Tyler, Cody and Enzo talk about how Day is going home because that’s what Grandpa wants. Enzo is tired of Dani causing dissent. David comes in and somebody (David?) mentions having arthritis stemming from psoriasis. Tyler is very confused and doesn’t understand how those can be related. “One’s out, one’s in!”

Switch feeds to Dani and Nicole grumbling about being left out of the boys’ club and not having a voice. Dani doesn’t understand why they would want Day out instead of David. But since they can’t make that happen, they’re talking about how to make Kevin look worse than Day.

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ah, I haven't seen it yet.

I actually forgot there was an episode tonight. That’s how much this season is interesting me. Guess I’ll watch it tomorrow. Probably.

• Love 2

24 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ah, I haven't seen it yet. I opted for the Socially Distanced Emmy Awards instead tonight. It was a great choice until Kimmel hurt every Canadian in the worst way - I'm pretty sure he got put on the He Shall Not Pass (the border) list for that Stanley Cup crack. 

This is a very short clip of it. On the show, they actually slowed it down in a hilarious fashion.

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1307890117999128576

Edit: Better clip but still shorter than the episode

https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1307916286735728641

Edited by Christina
  • LOL 7
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Day and Kevin are strategizing like they still have a chance and it just hurts my heart.

Their plan for convincing Tyler to use the veto involves making David look like a traitor to the alliance, and the idea of the last remaining non-white people turning on each other to fight for game scraps hurts my heart.

The part that bothers me is when I was watching Saturday night, it was kinda hard to hear Day because she went from whispering to speaking to whispering and they turned down her mic when she started speaking and didn't bother to turn it back up when she went back to whispering...until she started trashing David. Then they turned it up to full volume in like two milliseconds. It just feels like TPTB are loving this. I get that they want drama for their show... but this just seems icky to me somehow.

I wonder if the reason Day trusts Nicole so much is because she made a pregame deal with her...it's the only thing that makes sense. Right after she played the veto Kevin said something about Cody putting her up and Day immediately said Cody would never put me up...maybe she made a pregame deal with those 2 and that's why she pushed Bay to work with Dani instead of Janelle and why she refuses to believe David? Idk, I hope that's the reason.

7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Hopefully, Day will find out soon in the goodbye videos or in jury that she was duped by Dani & Nicole.

Tyler and 2nd to last week of December said that they were going to tell her that Nicole flipped. 

Edited by Summerday
  • Useful 2
45 minutes ago, himela said:

Isn't Julie allowed to tell her?

I doubt it.  Julie would probably do her best to avoid anything that could bias the case against the final two, whomever they are. Day might not find out until the finale or after she watches back.  I imagine she'll be embarrassed.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It was a great choice until Kimmel hurt every Canadian in the worst way - I'm pretty sure he got put on the He Shall Not Pass (the border) list for that Stanley Cup crack. 

Ooh! What did he say? 

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

We've heard stories after the fact, like apparently Franzel got tipsy enough that she almost fell on her face getting out of the hot tub one night but God forbid we get to see it. 

We did. 

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Tyler, Cody and Enzo talk about how Day is going home because that’s what Grandpa wants.

That's funny since it's been Cody that has wanted Day out for weeks.

4 hours ago, Summerday said:

I wonder if the reason Day trusts Nicole so much is because she made a pregame deal with her...it's the only thing that makes sense. Right after she played the veto Kevin said something about Cody putting her up and Day immediately said Cody would never put me up...maybe she made a pregame deal with those 2 and that's why she pushed Bay to work with Dani instead of Janelle and why she refuses to believe David? Idk, I hope that's the reason.

If she had a pregame deal with Cody then he's already broken it as he's been targeting her for weeks. But it wouldn't surprise me since it seems like Derrick tried to hook Cody up with pretty much everyone.

• Useful 1

Mystery noise!

All four cameras show people snoozing. Then suddenly there's a noise like someone clapping their hands, or perhaps tapping a plastic bottle or jar of something against the counter or something else solid. This noise has happened several times.

14 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Mystery noise!

All four cameras show people snoozing. Then suddenly there's a noise like someone clapping their hands, or perhaps tapping a plastic bottle or jar of something against the counter or something else solid. This noise has happened several times.

It's the ghost of interesting game play getting restless.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

But in the midst of this conversation, Kevin referred to David as a slave who was answering to his masters. Day cut him off and told him not to say that. A few minutes later, she circled back and said she wanted to talk about it. I don’t know why that made the feeds go immediately to stars— she was calm, not confrontational, just clearly wanted to let him know that it offended her.

FUCK YOU, Kevin!  You are half black, you should know how offensive that is...and you'd be the first to whine if someone spoke of you being gay in a derogatory manner.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

I’ll probably get slammed for this comparison, but Day’s reads on this game are about as good as a blind person understanding ASL.

One attenuating factor in Day’s favor, though, is that to a large degree David brought a lot of this on himself with his HORRIBLE gameplay. David’s cutesy attempts at trying to milk information from other HGs while giving up none himself, his transparent ploys to shield himself from responsibility for his game moves - all rookie mistakes to be sure, but all also contributing to a House-wide general impression of David as an untrustworthy game partner - a negative impression which is a suit David has tailored to fit himself.  So Day’s basis for distrust is understandable, if not entirely accurate.

My problem with Day, Kevin and Memphis regarding David is that they are being unnecessarily cruel.

I don't care who tells that dumbass but I can't wait to see the look on Day's face when she find out that Nicole in fact did flip and vote out Ian.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

But with Christmas I really can't think of a moment over the two seasons I've seen her where she hasn't been an entitled bitch. From her screaming at the DR for vicodins to her dumping out Cody's food to her fight with Bay/Day to her reaction to the slop -- this is just one entitled bitch. 

She dumps out Cody's food??? Did anything happen from that? Did Cody "feel some type of way" about it? 

11 hours ago, Christina said:

8:50 BBT Enzo is in the backyard ranting to Cody about Christmas. He's had it with her, is pissed about the behavior of everyone regarding wanting to chug the beers and Christmas trying to hide one until she's no longer a have not. I missed the earlier issue that caused him to walk out, but figure I'll catch up later. 

But didn't last week the have-nots saved beer for themselves too? Or did they opt to not do it? 

• LOL 1
Just now, Dmarie019 said:

She dumps out Cody's food??? Did anything happen from that? Did Cody "feel some type of way" about it? 

But didn't last week the have-nots saved beer for themselves too? Or did they opt to not do it? 

I was talking about Cody Nickson from BB19.

• Love 2

They're really letting them sleep in this morning. No wakeup call so far that I could tell.

Of course Blanche, TN (Memphis) could be up for all I know and they're just not showing him slouching around in his black hoodie.

• LOL 1

I hear some clunking sounds in the distance - could be Blanche sliding his coffee mug around on the table. But cameras are all on sleeping houseguests.

It also could be David putting things away and cleaning.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Blanche and David are up and in the kitchen. Blanche - waiting for the coffee to brew; David - getting the dirty dishes organized. Once he is voted out, the kitchen will really be a mess.

I guess Blanche went through all his beer. David was saying yesterday was a lot of fun. I guess last night was booze night.

The plastic container with the orange lid I mentioned a few pages back - David dumped the contents of that out.

12 minutes ago, Slider said:

I was just looking up a customer in Tennessee and discovered there is a Christmas, TN.  Now I'm concerned this is foreshadowing the end of the season...

I can't use that name for Blanche! 

By the way tomorrow is National Voter Registration Day.

• LOL 2

David joins Blanche outside. Blanche says he is sure the veto will not be used today. He made it clear to Tyler that he didn't want it used. He asked David what he thinks of the noms. Blanche says, I'll tell you what I think. Da'Vonne is a threat because she is wicked smart. So far challenges haven't tapped that side of her brain, but they will. And then there's Kevin and his f***ing veto. David says Blanche has a large influence. Blanche is going to tell everyone what he just told David. At the end of the day it's up to the house to decide. David said he thinks Kevin will be perceived as the lesser threat. Blanche sees him that way. He also says Da'Vonne and David are due - due to win comps. Their time is coming.

Blanche says he is a lone wolf. He doesn't influence anyone to say this person or that person (yeah, right). 

Funny how Blanche is giving his BB opinions and advice to David. Yo!! Enzo came out asking if Blanche or David saw his bandanna. Sorry, they didn't. David says checked with the Diary Room.

David said he wasn't told this was an All-Stars season. He thought it was going to be a Redemption season  - probably like a second chance season. Or a Redemption Island season?? That would be kind of interesting, actually. Blanche said from season 11, 12 on, they've been bringing former players back to new seasons. He doesn't think it's fair.

• Useful 1