Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: The NeverEnding Story

• Start Topic

Stephanie reveals a secret. Geoffrey follows his heart. Darcey looks ahead to the future. David and Lana spend their last bit of time together. Ed hopes for a second chance. Lisa and Usman must say goodbye.

Airs  May 31, 2020.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Airs  May 31, 2020.

TLC already revealed most of that in the previews.  Stephanie tells her mother that she was romantically interested in Erika.  Ed hopes for a second chance with his DAUGHTER - screw Rose and everything he put HER though - he simply doesn't give it a thought.  Darcy is ALWAYS looking towards the next guy in the future... in-between her tears, hiccups and gin and tonics.  Lisa and Usman's story isn't over yet - unfortunately.  But it will be soon enough.  And Lana isn't interested in ANYTHING David has to offer.  No clue why she made an appearance, but it wasn't because she dreams of toodling around in an RV.  It most likely had to do with some money and TV time.

So the only cliff hanger is Geoffrey.  My guess is that he chooses Mary.  Varya's refusal-that-wasn't-even-a-refusal was just too much for his precious ego.  That's one game of Russian Roulette that Varya is well rid of.  She dodged the bullet!  😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

The quote did not paste!  This was my response to Darcy having an occasional gimlet:

And white wine, red wine, vodka sours, whiskey sours, and perhaps the occasional lager.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

@Kyanight, my guess is that Mary cannot move on with Geoffrey so he is left to cruise the dating sites again, crying, sobbing and blaming both women for his heartbreak and general mistrust of women - so the next one really better kiss his butt because he deserves it.  NOT!  Can we get a camera in the courtroom when his hearing comes up??  Maybe interview any witnesses and/or victims?  Pay THEM, please!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The quote did not paste!  This was my response to Darcy having an occasional gimlet:

And white wine, red wine, vodka sours, whiskey sours, and perhaps the occasional lager.

And margaritas, Long Island iced tea, Harvey Wallbangers, boiler makers, martinis, Manhattans, gin and tonic........

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Gobi said:

And margaritas, Long Island iced tea, Harvey Wallbangers, boiler makers, martinis, Manhattans, gin and tonic........

And don’t forget a Cosmo.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Gobi said:

And let's not forget the ever famous Long Island Iced Tea!  I have heard (I am not a fan) that those babies take you from zero to sixty in no time flat!

Maybe she should try my hubby's favorite: the Old Fashioned.  Then again, maybe not.....

• Love 6

No mention of Yolanda and Williams ?!  The daughter hired a P.I., he found something ??   There must be some resolution, they'd better not overlook it.  I do look forward to spending several minutes of my life watching Darcy consider her future.  Maybe she's going to remember that she's a strong woman and will try to find the happiness she deserves?  Will the words 'Jesse' and 'Tom' pass her lips?  Sunday can't come soon enough, can it..

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 5/27/2020 at 4:32 AM, Gobi said:

Stephanie reveals a secret. Just wild conjecture on my part, but could it be that she has an illness?

On 5/27/2020 at 4:41 AM, DEL901 said:

Why on earth would you think she has an illness?

If she had an illness she would have mentioned it by now, right?

On 5/27/2020 at 9:19 AM, Gobi said:

Nail polish remover will do in a pinch. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 5/27/2020 at 10:20 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would also toss in the occasional keg stand for Darcey (because she fancies herself fun although she's not). But if she ever found herself upside down, the shear enormity of her boobs combined with her overstuff lips would suffocate her for sure.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I would also toss in the occasional keg stand for Darcey (because she fancies herself fun although she's not). But if she ever found herself upside down, the shear enormity of her boobs combined with her overstuff lips would suffocate her for sure.

How about a wapatoolie?  (Did I spell that correctly?)

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Ha ha is that where everyone just dumps out some sort of liquor into a giant garbage can? 

Yes it is!!!  Quite popular in college!!!  I was a restataurant (a looong time ago, lol) and they had a wapatoolie on the happy hour menu!  It came in a large bowl, not a garbage can.  And no, I did not order it, lol!!!!

• Love 2

Yes it is!!!  Quite popular in college!!!  I was a restataurant (a looong time ago, lol) and they had a wapatoolie on the happy hour menu!  It came in a large bowl, not a garbage can.  And no, I did not order it, lol!!!!

Yes very popular in college (decades ago for me)! I may or may not have whipped up a batch or two. Or was that the grain alcohol and kool-aid punch? Good times, good times....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, RealReality said:

If she had an illness she would have mentioned it by now, right?

Nail polish remover will do in a pinch. 

When I worked in Child Protective, I had clients who drank bottles of lemon extract. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, GrannySmith said:

When I worked in Child Protective, I had clients who drank bottles of lemon extract. 

I will never forget the woman on Intervention who drank store brand mouthwash.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 1
On 5/27/2020 at 12:19 PM, Gobi said:

And a Slippery Nipple... or a pair😉

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 5/28/2020 at 10:03 PM, Chippings said:

No mention of Yolanda and Williams ?!  The daughter hired a P.I., he found something ?? 

I'll bet he finds incontrovertible proof that Williams is an Nigerian scammer, but Yolanda doesn't believe it and books a flight to the London airport. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
On 5/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, hookedontv said:

Yes very popular in college (decades ago for me)! I may or may not have whipped up a batch or two. Or was that the grain alcohol and kool-aid punch? Good times, good times....

What we did, annd this would have been mid 8O's, was to line a trash bin with a liner, dump all kinds of alcohol in it, then add fruit punch, sprite and lots of cut up fruit.  Not a super huge can, a medium one. Ah.....good times!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

What we did, annd this would have been mid 8O's, was to line a trash bin with a liner, dump all kinds of alcohol in it, then add fruit punch, sprite and lots of cut up fruit.  Not a super huge can, a medium one. Ah.....good times!

We are of the same age Mrs. Hanson-mid 80’s it was. What a fun time! 

• Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

Y’all, that wedding dress...beautiful fabric but the empire cut...oy!

Lisa very clearly pissed off the tailor and she made the most unflattering dress. 

The dress may not have been designed for a bra, but no way does Lisa look less classy than she did drooping everywhere.  

I hope that usmans family can repurpose that fabric. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
(edited)
15 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I hope that usmans family can repurpose that fabric. 

Perhaps a frock for Faruq's cute daughter, who didn't seem to mind sitting on Husband's White Woman's lap.  Mummy & Muhammad looked like they were at a funeral, not a wedding.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
Just now, deirdra said:

Perhaps a frock for Faruq's cute daughter, who didn't seem to mind sitting on Husband's White Woman lap.  Mummy & Muhammad looked like they were at a funeral, not a wedding.

They were "sick" for the reception and I think that makes their feelings clear. LOL at mother Usman wanting two kids in three years. 

I truly feel so bad for Mary.  I cannot root for varya anymore and I could never root for Geoffrey.  

• Love 13

I wish a camera was present when Lana found out her diamond engagement ring is cubic Zirconia. 

I have a feeling Mary was waiting for Geoffrey after he dropped Varya at the airport.  

Usman's family didn't have a problem with him marrying Lisa, because he promised to take more wives.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, suzywallis said:

Y’all, that wedding dress...beautiful fabric but the empire cut...oy!

I had an empire cut dress and it was very flattering but then again, I am not an apple shaped person nor "thick" like BGL.  Sure, I am not 18 anymore but I wore a dress that was FITTED.  Hers looked....not fitted.  And I had sewn in support for the girls, ya know?

1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

We are of the same age Mrs. Hanson-mid 80’s it was. What a fun time! 

Ah yes - kickin' back and listening to everything from Bob Segar, Pink Floyd to The Cure....good times indeed!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling Mary was waiting for Geoffrey after he dropped Varya at the airport. 

I thought the same thing as Geoffrey was penguin-walking toward the airport exit.

Mummy needs two more grandbabies in three years, so Usman will need to find at least one fertile wife. After the goat-buying spree, I googled Mummy's home town and polygamy is still legal there. As we've said before, Lisa should have learned more about Usman's culture before heading to Nigeria.

• Love 14
(edited)

The end of a lacklustre season.

Ed and Rosemarie: Ed, your daughter will watch the show and the tell-nothing. You will be most likely having another conversation about Rose.  And she won't be understanding. She may rethink a relationship with you.

Yolanda and Williams: Still unresolved. Just a catfish. Guess we won't get many answers next week either.

Darcey and Stacey: Both women in love with the idea of a wedding and a husband. Work on yourselves, spend less on plastic surgery and fillers and Botox. Find some interests besides spraying yourselves with perfume. And stop competing with each other.

Geoffrey and Varya: Varya, we had such hopes for you in being a strong, independent woman. There are better American men than Geffy. Wonder what your karma is with him. You behaved badly with his friends, you turned off his best friend Mary (who he will still probably choose over you because she is convenient, or who knows, he may find someone else), you came across in a very unflattering way. Go home, cancel the engagement, and find someone better. Hopefully one of Geffy's friends printed off some Internet stuff for you to read about Geffy.

Stephanie and her Mom: Steph, you like attention and if getting in to a relationship with a woman will get you some clicks and cash, you'd probably do it. You may be bi, or you may just be an attention sexual - anything to get you fame without having talent. Perhaps you are confused, perhaps you want stardom and this is the way to get 15-30 minutes of fame and money and attention. You may meet a Prince Charming or two, or not. Don't forget your illness.

David and Lana: Both of you are in two very different novels. You may love Lana or the idea of Lana as she is on the chat site, but the 'real' Lana is not really in to you. What is the attraction except for your buying a much younger woman. No idea if you actually do love her or just want something for your investment. She may grow to love you eventually. She may also have a husband and kids at home. You do not know her. The airport proposal was cheesy. Ah well, now that you have the Batline she can always keep it off so she can contact you when she wants to. Maybe the phone will get lost in the subway system or something, or someone will steal it - maybe Igor.

Lisa and Usman: Ah, the blushing bride. The dress and look did no favours. Lisa looked like the giant marshmallow in a wienie roast. Few of the guests believed what they were seeing. Usman must be really desperate to get to the US. Surely there is a sunnier woman to 'marry'. The tears of goodbye, we'll always have Barney (the goat). The way things are these days, Usman will be waiting a long time to get to America and maybe have a few more wives and kids before he gets any papers/visa. Maybe there is a love of sorts, but it's convenience and a weird codependence or in reality, control.

Edited by Frozendiva
Forgot Lisa and Usman
  • Love 21
14 minutes ago, spunky said:

David continues to creep me out whenever he groans while forcing physical affection with Lana. Besides being a creep he’s also very arrogant. That email he sent to the PI was so petulant for someone in their 60’s. I’m over Yolanda at this point, she couldn’t possibly be that dense. Shut up and go away Ed. Darcey and Stacey’s storyline made me roll my eyes so far into the back of head that they touched my brain stem. 

As if Sergei gives a solitary shit. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9