Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: The NeverEnding Story

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

Meh.  Why not?  lol...What does she care?  She knows that's the last time she'll see him. Why cause a scene?  😄

OK, I can see that... but this will just fuel the sad sack's delusion and help us all if the David and Lana saga continues on another 90 day iteration. Ugh. Those moans and creepy behavior -- I just can't with that. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

Lana: “I don’t know how to tell my family that I’m engaged...” (especially my husband and children!) 

That is EXACTLY what I said outloud to my TV when she said that. Too funny!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, not you again said:

It seemed to me that the Yolanda PI scene was also one of the worst-done ones, cinematically-wise?  Not sure what else to call it but while I alternated between being bored out of my skull and yelling at the TV re her answers to the PI ("You didn't have long talks on the phone!  Your chatting was mostly emojis!") it occurred to me that in the give and take of them talking to the PI on the laptop, with the camera alternating between the PI and Yo and her daughter, shouldn't we have seen a camera behind Yo and daughter for when it switched back to the PI on screen?  Unless it was entirely bogus.  Do you think?!?  lol

That scene was filmed during COVID-19 times and was done with cell phone and laptop cameras. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

David gives me the major willies. Major. Every time he goes in to hug Lana it makes me shiver. Those moans are disgusting and creepy. He has no clue that this woman wants nothing to do with him. Why in the world did she say yes

What's the down side?  Maybe now that he doesn't have to pay to chat with her, he can give her the money directly.  And it's not like she ever has to see him again.  And he's an ace in the hole if she can't get a better offer to come to the U.S.  If 7 years and 3(?) failed attempts at in-person meetings didn't dissuade him, she's got all the time in the world to look for something better, but can always execute Plan D if she decides she's desperate enough.

Did anyone else love Geoffrey's morning-in-the-bed hair, where the part that is usually greased up and back was down in his face?  Actually, remember Ed's morning hair?  Both Varya and Rose looked fine when they woke up.  I'm liking this topsy turvy world.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

One must womder if she grunted and growled at him and he was like, "Oh I will make YOU a dress, lady....."

The tailor's first instinct was to sew a big white bag  fitted over her head and covering her bulbous body with a drawstring at the blushing bride's bloated ankles...

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Maybe now that he doesn't have to pay to chat with her, he can give her the money directly.  And it's not like she ever has to see him again.  And he's an ace in the hole if she can't get a better offer to come to the U.S.  If 7 years and 3(?) failed attempts at in-person meetings didn't dissuade him, she's got all the time in the world to look for something better, but can always execute Plan D if she decides she's desperate enough.

Exactly! Just because she's no longer on the paid chat site with David doesn't mean she's left them altogether. This actually works out better for her. She can chat with other men all she wants (and no doubt has been doing all along) to continue to make money and keep more fish on the line while at the same time talking to David on the phone when SHE wants to. It's a win-win for her. 

• Love 8

Yeah, Usman’s mother was not feeling well which is why she could not attend the reception.  I could see why that wedding would make her want to puke!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Usman's Tailor: (talking to his assistant) These measurements are incorrect...you must have switched the numbers

Assistant: No sir, her waist measured  bigger than her bust line...I used two measuring tapes because I didn't believe the numbers

Tailor: We can use the pattern to make the Olaf Snowman costumes for the American bride's dress.

We are going to need twice the yardage of white fabric to cover her sufficiently.

Assistant: Shall I get the big sofa pillows to simulate the belly and breasts?

Tailor: I hate my life.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Quicker to get him on the plane and gone. Who wants David drama if she said no or some equivalent.

The David show has been quite an education for me. Lana could have been a replica cardboard cutout of herself and it wouldn't have changed the scenes. I watched Love Me. Both fascinating and vomit inducing. I bet he thinks because he has hair at his age, he's cool. His wardrobe blasts cheap.

I'll never look at an old guy the same again.

. . . and it can't be mentioned enough-the moaning mmmmmmmm

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  A silicone doll would be a better investment.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Plus Lisa can turn the dress into curtains when she gets home! 

I personally thought it would make a great special-occasion tablecloth, and there appears to be plenty of fabric.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

If you had told me at the beginning of this season that Avery would end up being my favorite, I would have called you a liar. The doe-eyed Cannabis Queen grew on me and I think she was probably the smartest of the bunch. Given the fact that none of these people could be confused with a genius, that's not saying a whole lot.

I threw weddings for my Barbies that looked more convincing than Usman and Lisa's ceremony. Was that even legal? Baby Girl Lisa looked like Baby Jane in her wedding gown.

David needs some serious therapy. Lana is basically holding up a neon sign that says "I am only in it for the cash" and he can't see it because he is so blinded by what he thinks is love.

Ed doesn't even deserve a mention. He's just gross.

Edited by mmecorday
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 15
(edited)
49 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Baby Girl Lisa looked like Baby Jane in her wedding gown.

Always enjoy a What Ever Happened to Baby Jane reference....

You would think Darcy is Bette Davis as Baby Jane and Stacy is Joan Crawford as Blanch but really Darcy is both Baby Jane and Blanch....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I felt for Mary. She got thrown into this drama and looked genuinely hurt. I do doubt her intelligence if she has any interest in Geoffrey but... yeah. The most offensive thing was Geoffrey and his smirk face throughout. He's loving this fighting over him and is the last person who deserves women fighting for his attention. I wonder if Mary will try to woo him back now that Varya is back in Russia.

Usman wants his ticket to the US. He's in for a world of misery as long as he and Lisa are in the same room. Oh, and Usman, you are not giving this a chance because you love Lisa. You are giving this a chance because you want a ticket to America. The wedding guests looked just thrilled. The first time babygirl calls and he doesn't answer the phone... oh boy.

David is one of those guys that thinks his hair (fake or not) makes him a good looking guy. I think he has an incredibly creepy look and vibe and his hair contributes to that. Lana looked totally creeped out by him and ready to shrivel up any time he touched her. How does he not sense her disgust? She has these totally weird robotic answers. He's such a frumpy, schlubby, dolt with two brain cells if that.

Stephanie's dinner table conversation with her mother looked like something straight out of acting school. The mother with her head shaking and other head movements looked fake. It was like a scene from a cheap soap opera. I also am just not understanding why these conversations have to happen and why people in their (late?) 20s have all this strife about "I have to tell my mommy that I'm bisexual." You're a grown adult. Why do you have to tell her at all at this point? It did not work out with Erika so come home and say you had a good time and leave it alone. When you find a relationship that looks to be getting serious, if it is a same sex one, then tell your mother. Stop it with the fucking drama already.

I cannot believe that we have to sit through stupid Yolanda. She deserves zero TV time. It sounded like the daughter had already dealt with the PI and was going to show her mother that it's horse shit, but no, it was "Tell me about what happened..." ugh. Snooze fest. She'll deny that Wee-yums is fake anyway probably. She needs to be set up with Delusional David.

Ed is just a pig and will continue to be. His story is over so he needs to take his mayo and find the door.

All along, I have felt bad for Darcey because I think she has a good heart, but I just can't watch her anymore. As soon as she said her sister was going to get married and made that face, I started forwarding and have had enough of her juvenile bull crap.

The tell all should be fun. I read some of the spoilers a bit ago but have it forgotten now. 

• Love 14
(edited)
14 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I felt for Mary. She got thrown into this drama and looked genuinely hurt. I do doubt her intelligence if she has any interest in Geoffrey but... yeah. 

David is one of those guys that thinks his hair (fake or not) makes him a good looking guy. I think he has an incredibly creepy look and vibe and his hair contributes to that. 

Stephanie's dinner table conversation with her mother looked like something straight out of acting school. 

She needs to be set up with Delusional David. 

Cosign to your whole post.

Mary Mary! She SLEPT with Geoffrey the morning Varya showed up, And Geoffrey is off to romance and sleep w/Varya the very same day, AND MARY IS *NOT SURE* WHAT TO DO? WTF. Seriously Mary. I cannot believe that any woman in this day and age is that foolish to be taken advantage of in such an explicit way, which is why I think the entire thing is faked. The bar thing was one of the strangest things I have ever seen. And Geoffrey's smirking was sociopathic. I think that Varya had a ticket already before she turned down (or delayed) his proposal for a bang trip to the US. After they broke up they made a scheme for the 3 of them to do a "telenovela" of this triangle to milk a few grand each. Varya is overacting w/the overtly hostile poking pick a fight scenes.

I could watch David and Lana all day. Just when I think they are on 2 diff planets Lana comes out with one emotion that I fall for. I  thought her shyness of saying "me too" in English was real and she had me for that ONE second! It fascinates me. She should work for the FBI she would make a good spy. Maybe she is one. She's a total double agent! 

I saw a stillshot on Reddit of Cowboy Duster Dave's pleather coat belt stuck in the car door that I missed last night (snoozed off). I have to go rewatch! EPIC!

Stephanie and her mother have the same beautiful thick hair. That is the only complimentary thing I have to say about Stephanie. 

I would love to see David get fixed up with Yolo. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 8
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

In a reversal of Gone With the Wind/The Carol Burnett Show skit.

Ha ha. I just sent that very picture to a friend the other day who said she wanted an antebellum hoop skirt dress to maintain social distancing 

“Ah saw it in the window...”

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, spunky said:

Darcey and Stacey’s storyline made me roll my eyes so far into the back of head that they touched my brain stem

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

15 hours ago, vintagesac said:

That dress made her look 10 months pregnant.

Well, she had to get into Mama Usman’s graces somehow!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Mary is a reliable va jay jay...her bed always welcoming to his Tittitoos...no expectations for Geoffrey to be a boyfriend.

Sorry Mary, it is a hard no to Geoffrey being her date to weddings, no work parties, no family functions.
Mary’s usefulness to him begins and ends between the sheets.
Varya is a lousy actress...don’t quit your day job as a Radio personality.
Geoffrey’s splayed walking may be from his days in prison...protecting his back door.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I just recently reinstalled my Instagram and Facebook apps (social media diets are good for the soul) and after five minutes of scrolling down my IG feed, I think I can safely say that Darcey and Stacey basically talk like every white woman toxic positivity social media post ever. #bossbabe #livingmytruth #positivevibesonly #gagmewithafuckingspoon 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Wonder if Mary likes her arrangement with Geoffrey - always there, always waiting. Happy to be the rebound or the bed warmer between women. Varya did not turn him down when he proposed. She said ‘not yet’. Too soon. Varya could have said yes, and gone for a long engagement, until she was sure and spent more time with him. He huffed and puffed at not getting a yes from Varya,and moved on to Mary. Maybe she could tell him that he can’t use her any more and that he has to decide what he wants and treat her with respect.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

No, Lana take him for everything you can.   Good for her not giving him her real address or telephone number, so he can’t track her down using them.    He doesn’t seem to know anything about her (siblings, nephews name, how she makes a living), but he loves  her.   

And good for her only meeting him on two of the eight days he was 8n town, not counting going with him to the airport to make sure he really left.  

Are there any 2 people that are more delusional or dense than David and Yolanda. Lana and Williams are using them.  I guess Lana will now start asking him for money because she won't get any from the agency.  That dumbshit saw all of her pictures and  different names on a website, what does he need to be hit over the head with a hammer.   Judging from the couple's on this show, I do not know why anyone would go on those dating sites.

4 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

If I was Rip Van Winkle and returned to watching 90 Day Fiancé after a 3 year long nap, I would be stunned if you told me that Darcy and Stacy HAD NOT been in a disfiguring  car wreck but had purposefully gotten plastic surgeries to look like Menopausal Bratz Dolls.

Trotting out your dead brother is beyond the pale...even for the Silva Twins.

Where do they buy that rats nests of hair? That hair, that awful plastic surgery, the 5 and Shields to try to look Taller, doesn't work!!!

• Love 3

14 HOURS AGO, JACKJILL89 SAID:

David gives me the major willies. Major. Every time he goes in to hug Lana it makes me shiver. Those moans are disgusting and creepy. He has no clue that this woman wants nothing to do with him. 

I thought Ed was the worst, a 50+ year old man pursuing a 23 year old woman when he has a 29 year old daughter. But listening to Dave moan as he was groping Lana was so cringe-worthy I had to mute it. I also thought the last-minute proposal before he departed was so controlling, a way to force a "yes" answer because who could say no after such an emotional farewell? 😏So then he grabs her and declares "She's mine, she's finally mine," and his perceived ownership is now complete. There was no downside to her accepting, it was the fastest way to get rid of him rather than create a scene if she'd declined. At that point she had a new phone and thought she had a big diamond for all her suffering, but by now she's no doubt had that CZ appraised and tossed it. Game over, David.

• Love 15
44 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I felt for Mary. She got thrown into this drama and looked genuinely hurt. I do doubt her intelligence if she has any interest in Geoffrey but... yeah. The most offensive thing was Geoffrey and his smirk face throughout. He's loving this fighting over him and is the last person who deserves women fighting for his attention. I wonder if Mary will try to woo him back now that Varya is back in Russia.

Mary was in either the first or second episode of this season, asking Geoffrey why he was going to Russia when someone right in front of him is there for him. And he smiled that stupid what he thinks is boyish-charm, smile and said some bullshit about following his heart, yadda yadda yadda. She made it clear she's available, even though they dated in the past and it didn't work out. He comes home, licking his wounds, proclaiming he has a broken heart. Varya said "Not yet" and he was hurt because she didn't fall all over his proposal. She gave him good reasons, not enough time, not being up front about his past. Mary had to know that he was still pining for Varya and instead of leaving him alone and giving him time, she jumps right in. She knows she's a rebound. She looks desperate and sad, and over somebody who is not a good person. 

Mary and Varya, he's not worth fighting over. Whoever ends up with him is in for a world of emotional drama and catering to his hungry ego. Stay away. He needs to grow up.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Suzee2 said:

. But listening to Dave moan as he was groping Lana was so cringe-worthy I had to mute it. I also thought the last-minute proposal before he departed was so controlling, a way to force a "yes" answer because who could say no after such an emotional farewell? 😏So then he grabs her and declares "She's mine, she's finally mine," and his perceived ownership is now complete. There was no downside to her accepting, it was the fastest way to get rid of him rather than create a scene if she'd declined. At that point she had a new phone and thought she had a big diamond for all her suffering, but by now she's no doubt had that CZ appraised and tossed it. Game over, David.

Yes and we've already seen that Lana seems extraordinarily good at employing evasive maneuvers when it comes to spending time/answering the phone/responding to messages when it comes to David.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Wonder if Mary likes her arrangement with Geoffrey - always there, always waiting. Happy to be the rebound or the bed warmer between women. Varya did not turn him down when he proposed. She said ‘not yet’. Too soon. Varya could have said yes, and gone for a long engagement, until she was sure and spent more time with him. He huffed and puffed at not getting a yes from Varya,and moved on to Mary. Maybe she could tell him that he can’t use her any more and that he has to decide what he wants and treat her with respect.

Jeffrey likes to play the victim. Each time he says how she broke his heart when all she said was wait. Can't wait till she finds out about this for other wives and is accusations of abuse.

I do not know why TLC showed his part of the show and then eliminated him from the reunion. Why didn't they just not show his part at all. These people are weird that on the show. Varya is normal but she doesn't realize what she's gotten into.  Ash and his eyes are just too weird. Avery also seems normal, but she seems to also be falling for his BS.  So many weird people, I don't think I would have any of them as friends.

• Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You will always be his Plan B.  I mean, he was with you one evening then boning Varya (or at least giving the strong impression that boning took place) so what does that tell you about him?  And he is not a frat boy, he is a grown ass man in his what - late 30's?  Early 40's?  But then again, I can't stand how Geoffrey speaks - there is something about his cadence.....trying to give off a "gee shucks I am just a country boy" or.....something.

He even told her to her face - at least indirectly - during game night at the local bar, when he asked her to give him time to sort it all out with Varya (as his guest for 2 weeks).  Then, the more obvious redneck friend explained in his talking head how Mary will always be Geoffrey's Plan B.

The other friends suck, too.  Not one of them comforted Mary or defended her to Varya.  

Edited by Grifter Lives
to correct typos and inconsistent verb tenses
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, mmecorday said:

If you had told me at the beginning of this season that Avery would end up being my favorite, I would have called you a liar. The doe-eyed Cannabis Queen grew on me and I think she was probably the smartest of the bunch. Given the fact that none of these people could be confused with a genius, that's not saying a whole lot.

I threw weddings for my Barbies that looked more convincing than Usman and Lisa's ceremony. Was that even legal? Baby Girl Lisa looked like Baby Jane in her wedding gown.

David needs some serious therapy. Lana is basically holding up a neon sign that says "I am only in it for the cash" and he can't see it because he is so blinded by what he thinks is love.

Ed doesn't even deserve a mention. He's just gross.

Lol baby Lisa looking like baby Jane. That's a priceless observation. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Then, the more obvious redneck friend explains in his talking head how Mary will always be Geoffrey's Plan B.

Apparently Mary didn’t get the memo. Or she DID get the memo but can’t read.

• Love 3

I wasn't paying much attention to Usman's and Lisa's wedding - did anyone notice any press or anyone covering it for the Nigeria gossip rags and magazines - that is, if Usman as SojaBoy is a big star. Surely someone would have shown up to get some of the dirt.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Anyone else craving Jiffy POP Stove top Popcorn thanks to Lana’s Emergency blanket poofy metallic coat?

She probably chose that coat for extra insulation from David's groping.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 5
Just now, antfitz said:

I do not know why TLC showed his part of the show and then eliminated him from the reunion. Why didn't they just not show his part at all.

These shows are usually edited (at least part of the way into the season) before airing and before people started sniffing out Geoffrey's... issues. There probably wasn't time to take them out and fill it with other bits of the other stories and once they started, they couldn't just stop showing their story halfway through. That's a significant amount of airtime that you suddenly have to replace and re-edit with segments from other couples. I think TLC handled it as best they could without alienating any of their audience or bothering to speak out on it. 

Something similar happened on this past season of RuPaul's Drag Race and it was handled a little differently (they did edit around the problematic person in the back half, disqualified them, and a had a black screen disclaimer at the beginning and end of every episode) but I also think that these shows have two very different audiences. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

could watch David and Lana all day. Just when I think they are on 2 diff planets Lana comes out with one emotion that I fall for. I  thought her shyness of saying "me too" in English was real and she had me for that ONE second! It fascinates me. She should work for the FBI she would make a good spy. Maybe she is one. She's a total double agent! 

In every scene, Lana appeared to be looking for direction from the cameraman. After the airport proposal when she was trapped in David's hug, we saw her face with a single tear rolling down her cheek. David probably thought she was sad he was leaving. I think she was contemplating how she just sold her soul. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Ed:  It's very strange how fast Ed goes to "I'm a failure."  I mean, no matter how much he fucked up, how do you define yourself as a failure b/c a relationship didn't work out?    He really out to get some major therapy.

Varya:   She wasn't all that interested in Geoffrey came too easy to her.  As soon as he wasn't, she's a bulldog, then asserting herself over the lovelorn Mary.  I do not believe  at list the Varya/ Mary  interactions are scripted or Mary is the Meryl Streep of 90 Day Fiance.  She has a look of massive hurt and regret because she was the rebound but hoped against hope she wasn't.  Mary, you can do much better.    

David:  I really thought this guy was acting.  Nope, he's that much of a loser.  How do you convince yourself that the person you have to communicate with through an app is the love of your life?  And is the money, cell phone worth having to look at that jackass's face, Lana?  

BG Visa and Usman:   That dress.  BWAHAHA.  How could she ever think that Usman really loves her?  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

In every scene, Lana appeared to be looking for direction from the cameraman. After the airport proposal when she was trapped in David's hug, we saw her face with a single tear rolling down her cheek. David probably thought she was sad he was leaving. I think she was contemplating how she just sold her soul. 

Oh. I thought the husband's Fart of Doom went back in time and offended Lana enough to cause tears. God knows I was crying then, too. 

• LOL 3
34 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

If I was Rip Van Winkle and returned to watching 90 Day Fiancé after a 3 year long nap, I would be stunned if you told me that Darcy and Stacy HAD NOT been in a disfiguring  car wreck but had purposefully gotten plastic surgeries to look like Menopausal Bratz Dolls.

Trotting out your dead brother is beyond the pale...even for the Silva Twins.

THIS is such a stellar comment. Like you totally got it. When I watch, I find their appearance really unsettling but you have summed it up so perfectly. (and what about D's voice? gimmeabreakpleez)

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Suzee2 said:

She probably chose that coat for extra insulation from David's groping.

Lana needs to wear the chin to toe long sleeved padded outfit used to train police dogs to bite And take down bad guys to rebuff David’s cringe worthy, creepy crawly pawing and squeezing plus noise cancelling head phones to drown out David’s porntastic orgasmic moans of delight.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

“I don’t have MY GIRL yet.  I need to put a ring on THE FINGER” ?????  

Friggin strange. 

The return on his 100k investment. He sealed the deal with a $30 cubic zirconia. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Anyone else craving Jiffy POP Stove top Popcorn thanks to Lana’s Emergency blanket poofy metallic coat?

mmmmmmmmmm.......

• LOL 13
(edited)
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Or she is allergic to David's hairspray & cologne, so her eyes were watering.  Never in my life have I seen a man brush his hair & spray it like David.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The most hilarious thing in the whole episode was David proudly calling her, and actually expecting her to pick up. I laughed loudly and for many minutes. 

I suspect that phone was already at the bottom of a trash can between the restaurant and her apartment, which (just my opinion) she shares with her husband and at least one kid (who is NOT her "nephew").

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8