Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: To Live and Text in Beverly Hills

• Start Topic

(Try Hard) Erica is in a longstanding three-way with Tom and Tom's assets.

Putting aside "He's a good man" can you see her investing 20 years in Tom and a railroad pension? 

It does appear that it works for them but it is what it is.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

Don’t know I’d I’m repeating, but, Denise is lying in the hotel room after surgery and says to someone, “ as long as he has a big dick”.  Was that necessary, or is that why some people like her?  What the hell?  She’s got some mouth.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, nytonc said:

Kyle is as clueless as ever.

At least she realized that calling "her" collection yacht wear would potentially be market limiting.  And did Sutton say she didn't understand what resort wear was?  I mean...I guess her approved designers don't do resort wear?

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Don’t know I’d I’m repeating, but, Denise is lying in the hotel room after surgery and says to someone, “ as long as he has a big dick”.  Was that necessary, or is that why some people like her?  What the hell?  She’s got some mouth.

I know. And then she worries about her daughters finding out bad things about their father Charlie Sheen but talks about him not paying child support and his prostitute Thanksgiving dates. 
Teddi’s invitation was what my Mother calls a backhanded invitation. It didn’t sound sincere. 
I’m not liking Sutton. I wonder if that’s her real name? 
I like Garcelle so far but she doesn’t need to be talking about vibrators and her sex life either, she’s got teenaged boys. 
I think Erika and Tom have a good marriage. Did she marry him for money, probably. But they seem happy.

I don’t care about Rinna, Dorito or PK and usually go get a snack or drink when they’re on. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

46 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Read more  

I know. And then she worries about her daughters finding out bad things about their father Charlie Sheen but talks about him not paying child support and his prostitute Thanksgiving dates. 
Teddi’s invitation was what my Mother calls a backhanded invitation. It didn’t sound sincere. 
I’m not liking Sutton. I wonder if that’s her real name? 
I like Garcelle so far but she doesn’t need to be talking about vibrators and her sex life either, she’s got teenaged boys. 
I think Erika and Tom have a good marriage. Did she marry him for money, probably. But they seem happy.

I don’t

Screwed up. Haha. I’m tired.

• LOL 2
13 hours ago, Axie said:

I dislike everything about Sutton.  I even hate her name.

12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You would think for a woman who spends that much on fashion the clothes would fit and be a little more flattering. That dress did her NO favors 

Tagline for Sutton:

”There may be a sucker born every minute, but I’m proud to be the best of them!”

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Ah yacht rock, I only know the blame of the genre because of music documentaries, but it was popular on the West Cast for a while the 70's and 80s. I'm a few years younger than Sutton, and um, my understanding of the genre is that it's kind of a tackier pop rock? It always came across as sort of skeevy.

Here’s what popped into my head:

The sailors say, "Brandy, you're a fine girl" (you're a fine girl) 
"What a good wife you would be" (such a fine girl) 
"Yeah, your eyes could steal a sailor from the sea"…

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I guess you didn't see last season? Because you would have heard alllll about Aaron's dick size then. There are two things you're guaranteed to get on every episode that Denise is in: a Charlie Sheen mention and her telling us how big her husband's dick is. Once in awhile she'll mix it up and tell us about how they have sex every day and it's the best sex ever. I'd take a shot of Casamigos Reposado for every one and turn it into a drinking game but darn it, I like my liver (also the waiter brought me a Blanco and I know my tequila). 

There is something going on with her and her hyper sexualazation.. I am not saying it happened but something in her past is causing her to act this way. It happens a lot with people who were molested 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Lol. The only reason I know what Yacht Rock is that is was (maybe still is - not sure) the name of a satellite radio station. The guy would come on in a snobby bored rich guy's voice and announce the name of the station. So sorry Sutton, you don't have to be on a yacht to hear yacht rock (which on the station was soft rock from the 70s and 80s), just have satellite radio. Much cheaper than a yacht. And without the insufferable snobs like Sutton. 

Yes!  One of my favorite intros is “all the songs you hated in the 80’s but know all the words to”. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I have never seen someone with such a strange body shape.  I don't ever bodyshame anyone, but Sutton is just sooo oddly shaped.  She seems petite, with a large head and face, very thin arms and legs but a strangely barrel - shaped torso.  

She reminds me of Lord Farquaad from the movie Shrek:

image.png.7e38ed30f188b37062188dca88050e9b.png

or Shrek lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

There is something going on with her and her hyper sexualazation.. I am not saying it happened but something in her past is causing her to act this way. It happens a lot with people who were molested 

I mean, it's possible but I think it's just a role that Denise plays, much like how almost all the other BH HoWives play a role on the show. Only Denise is Not Like The Other Girls, she takes her tequila neat with no training wheels and she orders the big juicy burger on the menu and she doesn't like to get all glammed up and she likes to talk about sex (🎶baby, let's talk about you and me🎶). She's like one of the guys, just with boobs! She sprinkles in a little crunchy earth mother vibe and now she's totally relatable, guys! She's just like us, not like Erika Girardi Jayne or Dorit and her Coat of Many Accents. 

All that aside, I enjoy Denise on the show because I like to see what contortions she has to put herself in to bring up her contractually obligated mandatory one (1) Charlie Sheen reference per episode (no extra pay for extra mentions) and all jokes aside, she seems like as good of a mom as one could have that also stars on a candid reality TV show. But yeah, I'm not sure it's that deep. She knows what sells, she saw a niche that could be filled on the show (Erika's over-sexualized role is about the various names for a woman's bits leaving the cock mentions free for the taking), and she made it go to 11.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I mean, it's possible but I think it's just a role that Denise plays, much like how almost all the other BH HoWives play a role on the show. Only Denise is Not Like The Other Girls, she takes her tequila neat with no training wheels and she orders the big juicy burger on the menu and she doesn't like to get all glammed up and she likes to talk about sex (🎶baby, let's talk about you and me🎶). She's like one of the guys, just with boobs! She sprinkles in a little crunchy earth mother vibe and now she's totally relatable, guys! She's just like us, not like Erika Girardi Jayne or Dorit and her Coat of Many Accents. 

All that aside, I enjoy Denise on the show because I like to see what contortions she has to put herself in to bring up her contractually obligated mandatory one (1) Charlie Sheen reference per episode (no extra pay for extra mentions) and all jokes aside, she seems like as good of a mom as one could have that also stars on a candid reality TV show. But yeah, I'm not sure it's that deep. She knows what sells, she saw a niche that could be filled on the show (Erika's over-sexualized role is about the various names for a woman's bits leaving the cock mentions free for the taking), and she made it go to 11.

The bringing up sex every other topic isnt something normal people do.. no even people who really enjoy sex.. to say thats just Denise kinda fails her because IS it? is this really just Denise? Something is going on ....Erika doesnt talk about dicks and fucking constantly to her that is a act and when she isnt erika jyne she doesn't go there ... its two totally separate instances ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I am posting before reading all the comments so forgive me if this is a duplicate post but what the hell happened to Dorit's face? I mean, she's beautiful and in the scene when her and PK were talking in the kitchen she looked so much like Taylor Armstrong.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The bringing up sex every other topic isnt something normal people do.. no even people who really enjoy sex.. to say thats just Denise kinda fails her because IS it? is this really just Denise? Something is going on ....

Well, no, I said that I believe it's a role that she plays - I don't think it's 100% the real Denise. I think she takes parts of herself that are real and exaggerates them for the show's benefit - in this case, it's the constant dick and sex talk. But I think all of them do that in one way or another. I think Kyle cranks up certain parts of herself and carefully curates her appearance and so does Erika the Ice Queen (now with a touch of vulnerability) and Dorit and Rinna and probably the only one who doesn't is Teddi and she probably needs to do that the most. (I'm undecided on Garcelle, she's still too new.)

It's a carefully constructed facade to make her cool and relatable and not like the rest of the cast: Denise is playing the role of the younger, cooler, DGAF mom. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14
18 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

I am posting before reading all the comments so forgive me if this is a duplicate post but what the hell happened to Dorit's face? I mean, she's beautiful and in the scene when her and PK were talking in the kitchen she looked so much like Taylor Armstrong.

I think every single one of them looks prettier - and far younger - without makeup.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

At least she realized that calling "her" collection yacht wear would potentially be market limiting.  And did Sutton say she didn't understand what resort wear was?  I mean...I guess her approved designers don't do resort wear?

It was odd that the fabulously wealthy, clothes horse Sutton did not know what resort wear was.  I am sure Sutton has some in her closet that do not flatter her strange figure.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The bringing up sex every other topic isnt something normal people do.. no even people who really enjoy sex.. to say thats just Denise kinda fails her because IS it? is this really just Denise? Something is going on ....Erika doesnt talk about dicks and fucking constantly to her that is a act and when she isnt erika jyne she doesn't go there ... its two totally separate instances ...

It's not something normal people do but I agree with @Callaphera that it's Denise's schtick for the show.  Garcelle seems to want that "cool and sexual" label too - talking about her vibrator and how she'd go for Erica.

• Love 13

The sex talk doesn’t bother me, I don’t find it over-the-top at all. It’s clear that often, they are bringing it up in an attempt to be funny — lots of people who are not on reality TV do that, too.

Of course Sutton is the type to talk about “yacht rock” without actually knowing what it is. (And the term she said she does not understand is “leisure wear.”) Sutton is awful, kind of the Ramona of RHOBH, but if she is not a full-blown Real Housewife, I’m okay with her staying for the drama and snark potential.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don’t think Amelia isn’t making it at school because of her mental health; I think she’s a very young adult who isn’t mature or responsible enough to do college, when she’s had her ass kissed her whole life.

Strange how many HW's kids have bailed on college in the first year.  Anyone have a head count?

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, suomi said:

(Try Hard) Erica is in a longstanding three-way with Tom and Tom's assets.

Putting aside "He's a good man" can you see her investing 20 years in Tom and a railroad pension? 

It does appear that it works for them but it is what it is.

AGreed, and I said that same thing when she was blowing all that smoke, I don’t believe her little act, not one bit of it. She’d never be with an 80 year old “good man” if he wasn’t rich. Also boo hoo, she’s polishing up her “act” for broadway. I am not in NY anymore so I do t know what the hap is, is her appearance already over? 

There is absolutely NOBODY to root for, so I guess it’s denise by default. While Aaron seemed a little creepy to me at first, he seems like a good guy. Except the guru act, wtf is that he put on her ears? I like that she thanks him for doing things for her. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I am not in NY anymore so I do t know what the hap is, is her appearance already over? 

It ended prematurely due to the pandemic, back in March, if I recall correctly.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Is it wrong that I want Yacht Rock to not only be a thing but also be the thing in music? 

I believe it--"it" meaning the term/trend and not the old music itself--already was a "thing" a few years ago.

Dorit's whole entire look at the store opening, oh my goodness--I loved it.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I believe it--"it" meaning the term/trend and not the old music itself--already was a "thing" a few years ago.

Dorit's whole entire look at the store opening, oh my goodness--I loved it.

Sirius has a Yacht Rock channel, full of Christopher Cross, James Taylor, elevator Reggae, etc...you know, all the music you listen to when your yacht with John John, and P. Diddy.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Axie said:

Aaron is a really good husband.  He takes care of the kids, washes the dishes and takes care of Denise.

No kidding! I'd marry someone like that even if he had no penis! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sirius has a Yacht Rock channel, full of Christopher Cross, James Taylor, elevator Reggae, etc...you know, all the music you listen to when your yacht with John John, and P. Diddy.  

Yep, and Air Supply, Toto, Doobie Brothers, Hall & Oates...

• Love 10

I kind of like hearing the producer asked questions. We know they happen anyway. 

Dorit's answer about the ownership in the house was obnoxious.

Those lots in Garcelle's new house are really, really close.

The email was "leaked" to the press. Lol.

I know where are women who are just naturally really slender, but LR looks unhealthy, like she drinks ensure instead of food.

Teddi is pretty sweet for reaching out, I just don't think the RH's is for her.

Kyle's sparkley blazer is so tacky, but not as tacky as Sutton's weird obsession with yacht's. Sutton looked better at that dinner then she looked at the first episode.

Not sure how Denise is having all that sex with her crotch hernia? 

Erika's response to how sex is was hilarious. Erika talking about a child coming first. Please.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

Yeah, like someone mentioned above there are some daddy issues with Erika and Tom. But who cares? They seem content and loving.

I liked the filming of the journey to Denise's surgery, they seem to really be changing up how they film. Aaron seems very caring. 

There's a lot of 80s shoulders going on. 

Erika talking about someone else being elitist is a joke. But when she rolled her eyes about Sutton's gauche gushing about the mayor being hot, I felt her.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

have never seen someone with such a strange body shape.  I don't ever bodyshame anyone, but Sutton is just sooo oddly shaped.  She seems petite, with a large head and face, very thin arms and legs but a strangely barrel - shaped torso.  

I call menopause. I look the same, with the barrel shaped torso. I am small everywhere, have zero boobs, but have my menopause belly. I also think this is Ramona's issue too. No matter what I do, I lose weight everywhere else, but never there. My doc told me I wouldn't lose it no matter how hard I try. I am currently trying to prove him wrong (with no results so far).

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

I call menopause. I look the same, with the barrel shaped torso. I am small everywhere, have zero boobs, but have my menopause belly. I also think this is Ramona's issue too. No matter what I do, I lose weight everywhere else, but never there. My doc told me I wouldn't lose it no matter how hard I try. I am currently trying to prove him wrong (with no results so far).

The woman can afforded couture  but not a waist and belly trimmer to go under it? She buys clothes that don’t fit that’s the issue. I have never immediately disliked any housewife before but something about this woman has rubbed me the wrong way.

Edited by Keywestclubkid
the word was but not put lol
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I call menopause. I look the same, with the barrel shaped torso.

So, Cheewhiz, I guess that’s not your actual photo, eh?  🙂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Loved it when Garcelle put Erika on the spot by asking about the sex with her 80 year old stud muffin!! I seriously doubt sex was ever a big part of the Girardi marriage- Tom was 60 when they wed, ( overweight, out of shape, high stress job ) . At least Erika didn’t outright lie. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Loved it when Garcelle put Erika on the spot by asking about the sex with her 80 year old stud muffin!! I seriously doubt sex was ever a big part of the Girardi marriage- Tom was 60 when they wed, ( overweight, out of shape, high stress job ) . At least Erika didn’t outright lie. 

The thing that I loved about this is that Erica had to chew over her response.

Chew and chew and chew and make faces and chew and chew and wave her fingers and chew and chew and chew!

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

I was able to look lose mine with a very strict no carbs, no sugar no alcohol diet. It’s back, obviously. LOL 

I love Yacht Rock on amazon music. I guess I am not using it correctly, because I listen to it while I mow my lawn. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Get bigger boobs, that may even the score between belly and boobs, lol.  Seriously, Sutton's shape is unfortunate, she has money to fix it, I am sure her expensive yet ugly clothes would fit better.  

• Love 5
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I have never seen someone with such a strange body shape.  I don't ever bodyshame anyone, but Sutton is just sooo oddly shaped.  She seems petite, with a large head and face, very thin arms and legs but a strangely barrel - shaped torso.  

She reminds me of Lord Farquaad from the movie Shrek:

image.png.7e38ed30f188b37062188dca88050e9b.png

OT.  I think this i s a well know fun fact, but they used the name Lord Farquuad so kids would pronounce it as Lord Fu*khead  He was drawn to mimic Michael Eisner CEO of Disney.

topic:  agreed that she resembles him. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I suppose this episode was alright because it didn't painfully drag on. Minimal Kyle and Teddi helped. BH still doesn't hold a candle to NYC, though.

Did anyone else notice PK appeared very blurry in his talking heads next to Dorit? She seemed in focus while he seemed to be out of focus or like there were extra camera filters in place. For a moment I thought it was a bit of technical wizardry and PK was superimposed next to her (perhaps because they had filmed at different times), but then she passed him a mint that he began to munch on. Weird.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Get bigger boobs, that may even the score between belly and boobs, lol.

Had a double mastectomy but not a candidate to do reconstructive surgery. I have been on both sides of the boob coin. When I had boobs they were big and unruly and now that I have none, that comes with it's whole own set of challenges!

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Lets be Real, Erika Jayne probably  doesn't even have sex anymore

• Love 10