Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Witches of Weho Whine

• Start Topic

Lisa helps Beau plan a secret engagement party for Stassi, but Stassi's insecurities threaten everything when she explodes at a wine event; Lala and James make music together; Danica takes Brett to task; Scheana presents Dayna with an unwanted gift.

Airs April 21, 2020.

• Love 1
On 4/18/2020 at 5:38 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

“Scheana presents Dayna with an unwanted gift.”

Herpes?

Come on now.  All of them already have herpes.

That psychic debacle was painful. It doesn't matter how many other people you asked, Scheana, Dayna's reaction is the only one that matters when it comes to a psychic showing up to channel her mother.

• Love 14

I watched a bit of an old season that was on earlier.  Back in the day when Stacci was still with Jax she was such a bitch.  This episode she doesn’t seem to have changed all that much.  I just can’t understand the Kristen hate.  I don’t understand Stacci’s problem with the wine business.  It seems like some $$ from doing very little.  I can just see Stacci being a bitch to Ben in short order.

• Love 13

So I’m usually Team Stassi but she’s being such a bitch to Kristin considering Kristin introduced her to Beau.  Id rather Stassi spew her venom at Katie. 

Schwartz is getting lamer by the episode. Does he really think it’s cute to act like a hapless moron at his age?  I’m kind of surprised hasn’t decided that being involved with TomTom is too stressful.  He and Katie deserve each other.  She’s too busy getting high and eating everything in sight to care. . 

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 18

Dad called during this ep so I'll have to watch it again later,  but I couldn't help but notice that Kristen was doing all the work for their B^Witches o Weho wine party, yet Stassi and Katie were bitcing to each other about their business venture was soooo much work!

Schemer trying to arrange the pyschic reading was shady.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 9

Scheana is completely off her nut. Seriously. And Stassi, Katie and Kristin need to have a complete break with the wine business.  What is with these people who find a vintner who'll slap some lame-o label on some of their wine and voila! "Witches of WeHo".  They got the witches part right at least.  Aren't they in competition with the whole VanderPump Rose' business?  Oh well.... poor chucklefucks.  They are gonna be so lost without any way to pay those big mortgages....

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, druzy said:

Even though Dayna wasn't ready to hear from her mom via a psychic, Scheana meant well 🤷‍♀️. Maybe she should have given her a penguin instead.

Scheana's gift giving philosophy is interesting. If she's in love with you, you get a penguin. If she's sleeping with you, you get an Apple Watch for a non-gifting holiday. If she doesn't really like you but it's your birthday, you get a psychic. I'm curious to know what happens if she's in love with you, sleeping with you, and it's Christmas. Do you get a car? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

I thought Dayna was over Max and onto Brett.  Why would she care about his heart or his dick?  Never mind, I understand they’re trying to have a messy love triangle, and I don’t care.  

If they’re going to peddle the idea that Scheana—who has so much money—is actually working there, what is up with her saying she “literally” just clocked in, so before she takes her first table, she can have an extended conversation with Lisa about fertility?  So the hosts are just not seating an entire section of the restaurant—they are just skipping her in the rotation—so that Scheana can talk to her boss about her personal life?  But then Peter destroys that illusion that they set up when he comes over to report that Scheana has “tables,” as in plural.  So we are supposed to believe that there are tables of people just sitting there waiting to be greeted?  Stop peddling the bullshit, VPR.  This isn’t how any of it works.

I have been bothered by this so much that I finally realize that if they would dispense with the pretenses and just let Scheana have a sit-down with Lisa (if she has to; I don’t know why she can’t talk to someone more her generation).  Don’t talk about tables or side work or folding silverware, because it’s just insulting.  If they have to film at Lisa’s restaurant, fine (I guess), but they don’t need to talk about restaurant shit, because no one is buying it.  Instead of enhancing authenticity, it destroys it.  I could have gone without seeing Peter and the Jax-levels sweat emanating from his pores.  Same with Dayna and Scheana having a talk out back about “your and I’s friendship is evolving.”  You guys don’t work together!  What’s wrong with shooting at Dayna’s home?  The scene with the psychic was just fine.  Except....  

I haaaaate psychic bullshit (but I repeat myself).  I hated it last year when the Witches of W-H went to the witch, and I hate it this season.  

I don’t even hate Scheana.  She’s not a bitch, she’s not a cheater (anymore and hasn’t been in a long time), she doesn’t get obnoxiously drunk, she says what’s on her little mind, and she will actually allow herself to be filmed and be vulnerable (except for the refusal to snap selfies on her bad side).  I am here for her dark Hollywood story of the disillusioned, comparatively older washed up divorcee whose marriage crumbled to a pill addiction.  It stands in such stark contrast to the original recipe players on this show who are pretending to life happily ever after (which, ha!  Call me in six or seven years.  I bet only Jax and Brittney will still be together, because they’re the same person, so divorce would end in mutual destruction and they both know it).  The only thing I can’t stand about Scheana is how ass-kissy she is with Lisa.  Another reason for Lisa to not be there. 

I don’t need Stassi going to the OB-GYN on TV, (though any any scene that isn’t filmed at SUR or Pump is a good scene), but I’m glad Stassi got the pipes checked.  She’s in her thirties.  I am always so surprised when women in their thirties who have never been pregnant before talk about how they’re going to “get married and make babies!”  So many women just assume they’re fertile.  I appreciated at least a gesture toward the idea that Stassi paid homage to the idea that she might not be fertile.  I wouldn’t have minded a convo between Stassi and her OB-GYN, because I find fertility interesting, even though I’m never going to have kids.  

Same goes for Scheana’s egg retrieval.  I would have liked to see it, the way they showed it with Meghan King Edmonds on RHOC.  On rewatch, I have found that some of the most interesting moments on this show occur when someone (usually Jax) undergoes an elective surgery.  I am even into the post-op instructions and stuff, just because I am so afraid of pain and doctors, that anything involving it interests me.  (I’m definitely a weirdo).  But really, anything to get us out of that damned restaurant.  

Here we have Lisa VanderPump being inserted into another scene:  Beau is not even proposing at her home (I refuse to call it Villa Rosa anymore), but Beau feels he needs to bring Stassi there afterward, as one does with their fiancee’s former employer.  

I just can’t understand why we keep getting more and more of Lisa when there is already a problem with most of the regular cast aging out of this thing.  Why is her ego so big that she can’t settle for EP; she has to be onscreen constantly...so that we can realize how awesome she is?  Lisa, you’re officially the Sexiest Woman In The World (in the same way that Ariana is the Coolest Girl In The World).  Just take it.  Stop trying to prove it to us.  

I think Kristen is basically working on this wine thing herself, because she is a hard worker when she commits (she was a fucking soldier for Katie’s wedding, sort of like a female Sandoval).  I don’t know exactly why Stassi is picking this season to abandon her friendship with Kristen, but I think it should be obvious that of course Kristen doesn’t get to keep Beau in the Stassi-Kristen friend divorce.  I am not sure why Beau and Kristen wouldn’t automatically understand this.  Even if there’s a detente down the line, the boyfriend goes to the friend he came with during the initial split.  That’s Friendship Rules 101.  

Beau is just like Schwartz.  I realize it more every episode.  They act sweet and meek, but they have this underground rage and, sorry, I need to use the same word I used last week, entitlement.  And when that kicks up, their significant other matters not at all.  As they pointed out on Sexy Unique Podcast, whenever Schwartz invokes “Bubba,” in his girly voice, it’s code for “this subject is closed.”  Beau is the same.  Last season he pretended  he was so accommodating and he cared so much for Stassi that it literally brought him to tears, except...when they are on vacation and Stassi wants one night where they “only” party until the early morning hours, as opposed to the late morning hours, or Stassi doesn’t want to dance on a stage because she is wearing Spanx, Beau is unrelenting, does what he wants anyway, blames it on The Dark Passenger when she gets upset, and calls himself “a battered wife.”  (Funny how the same terminology was used on Schwartz).

This season Beau loves Stassi so much, except he doesn’t blink at the fact that she’s in so much pain that he won’t propose, because he wants the proposal to be a surprise.  And he has made the decision with Lisa—the one whose opinion really matters—that Kristen will be at the post-engagement party, damn Stassi’s wishes.  And now Beau is insisting that he will be friends with Kristen, because he wants to be friends with Kristen (and he wants to stay on the show).  He got his first wish.  He got on the show.  He danced like a good monkey like Schwartz and got on the show.  Now his desire, above everything, above Stassi, is to stay on the show.  I have seen through his bullshit veneer from the beginning, and now it’s just becoming crystal clear.  

Next week is some sporting event between TomTom and SUR?  This is so boring!  I don’t care.  I didn’t care much about this episode.  I thought it was strange that Jax, Flat Iron, Katie, Brittany, Schwartz and Ariana were basically absent.  The Lala-James scene about how awesome they each are to be sober was the most boring part of the show.  I really don’t give a shit about the fucking and fighting amongst the newbies.  The only interesting parts were that Brett is from New Jersey (wonder what part) and Scheana’s bike injuries.  

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

This season Beau loves Stassi so much, except he doesn’t blink at the fact that she’s in so much pain that he won’t propose, because he wants the proposal to be a surprise.  And he has made the decision with Lisa—the one whose opinion really matters—that Kristen will be at the post-engagement party, damn Stassi’s wishes.  And now Beau is insisting that he will be friends with Kristen, because he wants to be friends with Kristen (and he wants to stay on the show).

But why is what Stassi wants the only thing that matters?  Why should he be pressured into proposing right this second because Stassi can't chill the fuck out and be patient?  He's been quite clear that he's committed to her but wants to propose in his own time.  If Stassi can't deal with that then why doesn't she propose to him?

And why shouldn't be get to stay friends with Kristen, who he's been friends with since before he and Stassi got together, just because Stassi has flipped the switch and decided that she no longer likes Kristen because her relationship with Carter is annoying and because a million years ago she, like countless other women with terrible taste, slept with Jax?*  Given how back and forth Kristen, Stassi and Katie have been with each other over the years, Stassi and Kristen might be acting like besties by the time the wedding comes around. Should Beau really sacrifice a friendship for a rift that might very well be temporary?

I mean, I don't even like Beau but goddamn is Stassi ever being obnoxious this season (although I fully agree with your point that Beau shouldn't be making plans with Lisa when he knows that those plans will make Stassi unhappy. You can't be a good partner and do something like that).

*For the record: I'm not saying that Stassi wasn't an injured party being cheated on by Jax and Kristen - I, personally, would never again have anything to do with someone who claimed to be my friend and then slept with my s/o - but this was years ago and they made up. You can't forgive someone and then keep carrying the cross ever after.

• Love 17

Even though Stassi has improved vastly since the Jax days, she continues to be such an annoying drama queen.  Funny how she managed to end up with the “nice guy” who she constantly berates in front of friends and on national TV. Beau comes across weak AF and is essentially another Schwartz. Hope he doesn’t have any regrets at some point about putting a ring on it.

Understand Dayna not wanting the psychic reading but Schaena was coming from a good place.  She could have at least thanked her for the thought.

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, Steph J said:

If Stassi can't deal with that then why doesn't she propose to him?

You know, I’m not mad at that idea at all.  If it was done organically, it would be ripe for all kinds of interesting storylines and discussion.

50 minutes ago, Steph J said:

why shouldn't be get to stay friends with Kristen

I just expect total loyalty from my partner the way I expect it from no one else—not my parents, siblings, or friends.  It’s the one person in life where I feel like I should feel safe saying, “we’re not fucking with that person,” and my partner will drop them without asking questions until after the fact, and I will reciprocate.  For me, it’s about trust.  I don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t trust me to make a unilateral decision, and vice versa.  

(I have this arrangement with my husband and anytime someone is like “huh”? I do make sure to say that neither one of us has actually used this veto power in all the years we’ve known each other, but if I thought I had to get some kind of binding UN Resolution to cut someone out, I would just be single rather than face the prospect that he’s going to be chilling with someone of poor character and I’m going to be simmering at home.  No thanks!).  

I think this is especially true given that Kristen is of the opposite sex from Beau, and they made out in the past on a movie set.  Of course Stassi and Kristen will probably wind up becoming friends again, but I think Beau should stay out of it and let the women work our their issues.  I wouldn’t take it at all personally if I had a falling out with a female friend and her boyfriend dropped me too.  It’s more business than personal IMO.  

I’d die to know what it would look like if the shoe was on the other foot, and Beau wanted Stassi to unfriend a male friend.  She dropped the entire group, including her job at SUR, for Patrick.  

50 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I mean, I don't even like Beau but goddamn is Stassi ever being obnoxious this season

Yes.  May I add that I find her obnoxious every season that she isn’t groveling.  And that’s obnoxious too.  

51 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I'm not saying that Stassi wasn't an injured party being cheated on by Jax and Kristen

An oft-misremembered fact is that Kristen and Jax had sex when Jax was single.  I just did a re-watch and not only were Stassi and Jax broken up, Stassi was dating Frank right around the time of the sex.  What is so much more unforgivable to me is that Stassi backhanded Kristen, not that Kristen slept with Stassi’s ex.  

A note on Kristen:  Anyone has a right to dump a friend at any time, otherwise it is a jail sentence and not a friendship, but what staggers me is how many people say they have “a soft spot” for Kristen.  She’s almost universally liked by the fans.  I find her interesting, loyal and honest (even though she fucked Jax.  Who hasn’t fucked Jax?).  I think it’s a mistake to drop her, but I also see how these people cycle, and maybe the quicker they fall out, the quicker they’ll make up.  Kristen has that effect on people.  As soon as Kristen and Beau stop pushing Kristen on Stassi, there’ll be a tearful apology between the women.  They’ll probably be friends long after Beau and Carter are out of the picture.  Just let it happen naturally, I say.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

*For the record: I'm not saying that Stassi wasn't an injured party being cheated on by Jax and Kristen - I, personally, would never again have anything to do with someone who claimed to be my friend and then slept with my s/o - but this was years ago and they made up. You can't forgive someone and then keep carrying the cross ever after.

Jax and Stassi were broken up both times he and Kristen slept together. People always get this wrong in part, I think, because Stassi acted as though Kristen had slept with Jax during their relationship. I'm not saying it was right for Kristen to sleep with Jax because a) it's always wrong to sleep with Jax, b) Kristen was still very much in a relationship with Jax's best friend, Tom Sandoval, who, granted, had cheated on her multiple times including with Ariana, but two wrongs don't make a right and Tom had never cheated on Kristen with one of her friends (to our knowledge), and c) sleeping with your friend's ex without their blessing is not cool, although I wouldn't put it on the same level of terrible as sleeping with a friend's current partner. Sandoval had every right to freak out over the hookup (not about Kristen cheating since he had done the same thing to her multiple times but her sleeping with his friend) but Stassi's reaction was overblown given the situation.

In the Stassi/Beau/Kristen debacle, I think everyone is wrong but Stassi is the most wrong. I still don't understand why Stassi hates Kristen so much. Kristen hasn't betrayed Stassi in any way since sleeping with her ex, which she has more than made up for by allowing Stassi to live with her and helping Stassi get back on the show by filming with her and she facilitating the reconciliation between Stassi and Katie. She also, as has been pointed out by Kristen a billion times, introduced Stassi and Beau. It looks to me like Stassi is insecure in her relationship (like she always is) and wants Beau to choose her over Kristen to prove his love for her, which is a shitty reason not to want your boyfriend to be friends with someone else. That said, Kristen shouldn't expect her relationship with Beau to stay the same if she and his girlfriend aren't getting along. I'm more conflicted about Beau's position. On the one hand I don't think he should be overly friendly with someone his girlfriend doesn't get along with, but at the same time, if he like many of us doesn't understand or agree with Stassi's vitriol towards Kristen, I'm not sure he should be expected to totally drop her. I don't think they should be hanging out alone together, obviously, and Kristen should absolutely not complain about Stassi to him because that would be inappropriate, but it shouldn't be a problem if they were friendly in a group setting or even texted platonically so long as there was no negativity about Stassi in those texts.

Dayna's reaction to Scheana seemed meaner than it should have been. While I agree that it's inappropriate to spring a psychic on someone to talk to their dead mother (I don't believe in psychics so I would be annoyed for totally different reasons), Scheana wasn't being mean spirited and the anger directed towards her seemed way too extreme. Dayna was pissed before she found out the psychic was practically on her doorstep. Also, Dayna's reaction to Scheana's lie was unfair, IMO. Scheana was clearly lying about it because of Dayna's reaction to the idea, not because she was trying to deceive her for some malicious purpose. Dayna's cool girl facade totally cracked with her reaction to Max hooking up with another girl. It clearly bothers her and she's obviously delighted that he's bothered by her hooking up with someone else. Why should she care if she's totally over him? Clearly she's not. 

As always this season, too much Lisa Vanderpump. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Oh, hooray! The return of the Bizarre Scheana Accident, Which Brings Completely Odd, Only-Scheana Consequences. “A guy came out of nowhere and ran into me and I banged up my knee and hand, and now, I CAN’T TWERK.”

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

If I'm not mistaken, Kristen let Stassi stay at her place when she left Patrick and came back to LA.

There is so much swan shit in Lisa's moat it looks like a raw sewage lagoon.

What is this banging track Lala was talking about? I thought it sucked!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The Lala-James scene about how awesome they each are to be sober was the most boring part of the show.  

I thought James’ comment about his drinking was very profound—how he was “drinking himself to a destination that doesn’t exist.” 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Scheana on WWHL was a joy. Her new boyfriend appeared and she physically moved him to ensure she was seen from her good side. Like roughly physically moved him. Never change Scheana. 

That psychic stuff would have pissed me off too. I think Dayna was mad at Scheana for being complicit with production for that setup. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, angelamh66 said:

Scheana on WWHL was a joy. Her new boyfriend appeared and she physically moved him to ensure she was seen from her good side. Like roughly physically moved him. Never change Scheana. 

That was funny! But that means Brock had to view her bad side. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, angelamh66 said:

That psychic stuff would have pissed me off too. I think Dayna was mad at Scheana for being complicit with production for that setup. 

Exactly!  Scheana didn't bring Dayna a surprise gift of a psychic reading; she brought her a gotcha camera ambush.  No matter what, Dayna loses. She either looks like an ingrate bitch by saying no or breaks down on camera if she says yes when the shill psychic says some shit she was fed by production.  Scheana is a stealth bitch. Remember this is the person who outed Shay's drug addiction on camera & told him she wanted a divorce on camera to punish him. As she told Lisa, fuck with me, I'll get you ten times worse, or something equally profound and humanly touching.  She knew exactly what she was doing & it's why she's reality TV (good as) gold. Never change, Scheana!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I thought James’ comment about his drinking was very profound—how he was “drinking himself to a destination that doesn’t exist.” 

I liked that too - it’s nice to get a peek of the person beyond the addiction.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

An oft-misremembered fact is that Kristen and Jax had sex when Jax was single.  I just did a re-watch and not only were Stassi and Jax broken up, Stassi was dating Frank right around the time of the sex.  What is so much more unforgivable to me is that Stassi backhanded Kristen, not that Kristen slept with Stassi’s ex.  

12 hours ago, glowbug said:

Jax and Stassi were broken up both times he and Kristen slept together. People always get this wrong in part, I think, because Stassi acted as though Kristen had slept with Jax during their relationship.

Really?  I never saw that season but whenever the subject comes up everyone on the show acts like Jax and Stassi were still together when it happened.  All the more reason for Stassi to let it the hell go.  Kristen slept with Jax; the crime is the punishment.

Edited by Steph J
  • LOL 15
  • Love 8

Exactly!  Scheana didn't bring Dayna a surprise gift of a psychic reading; she brought her a gotcha camera ambush.  No matter what, Dayna loses.

Well, she could have said, "I would rather not, but thanks anyway," regardless of whether the medium was outside, and maintained her "unflappable cool-girl" image.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Here we have Lisa VanderPump being inserted into another scene:  Beau is not even proposing at her home (I refuse to call it Villa Rosa anymore), but Beau feels he needs to bring Stassi there afterward, as one does with their fiancee’s former employer.  

What I noticed about this was that Lisa is offering it - usually we have to go through the charade of them asking Lisa's permission, while Lisa acts put out and doesn't really want to, but finally concedes as long as they do all the work and "behave" themselves.

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Dayna, please stop telling Bett that he is a "beautiful man". Who says that? Can't stand this boring bitch.

Yeah - when these newbies were first introduced I thought he was more attractive than Max but for some reason I find him more repulsive each week.  And I know the whole psychic bit from Scheana was just because these shows seem to love gynecological and psychic scenes, but I laughed when Scheana said she thought Dayna would like to hear "how proud her mother is of her" - if I were her mom I'd tell her to put on some underwear and quit banging her coworkers!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Well, she could have said, "I would rather not, but thanks anyway," regardless of whether the medium was outside, and maintained her "unflappable cool-girl" image.

Right, but then the story can morph into, Dayna claims she's grief-stricken, but when offered the chance to commune with her beloved mom's spirit, coldly refuses not only that chance, but altruistic Scheana's compassionate gesture, as well. Poor wounded Scheana! Dayna just hurts her endlessly!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I am so annoyed with Stassi and Katie.  

First, because I like to go below the belt with reality hos, Katie, you're chunky.  You're married to a moron.  Your ending will be along the lines of living in an RV park and one of you ODs.  Alternate ending, My 600 LB life.

Stassi, there is nothing you have ever done in your life to feel so special/entitled.  Nothing. You were lucky to work for LVP when this show began filming.  Kiss your lucky stars for that.  Get a pre-nup.  No way this BS will last.  Your fiancé will find his voice.  

That out of my system, I would actually purchase a case of the Weho wine if I could stipulate that the profits only go to Kristin.  Bravo?  Can you help with that?

As was mentioned above, we didn't see many of the cast.  I didn't even miss them.  If this show were gone, would we miss it?  I watch because nothing else is on Tues nights; I don't think I care enough about any of them. 

One last Bravo plead/beg...No more weddings.  Stassi's will be in a crypt and I don't care about it.  Donate what you would have paid to first responders.

• Love 15

I’m not even a Kristen fan and yet I’m 100% on her side with this idiotic friends/business partners breakup, so fuck you both for making me side with that hosebeast for once, Stassi and Katie!!

Speaking of hosebeasts, some friend Katie was to not calm crazed Stassi’s ass down while Stassi was standing there making a blubbering fool of herself at the Witches of WeHo party. Maybe Katie had eaten one magic brownie too many by then. But good lord, either Stassi was back on the adderall or she’s really not progressed from the psycho mean girl schtick she played up on the first several seasons. Beau must be pretty damned desperate to dare consider settling down for marriage/fatherhood with that nutcase...or perhaps he really is just in it for the free ride and extra perks.

LaLa has apparently replaced Kristen in the Bitches of WeHo coven...or her man obviously bought their loyalty with those PJ perks. And he’s such a bastard, but I miss James. I especially miss drunk/snarky James. I’ll give one thing to LaLa: at least she’s savvy enough to still film with him.

The newbies...ugh...just recast them all next season, PLEASE. Or how about no newbies at all??

And whoever mentioned above that Scheana is a stealth bitch is totally right: I’ve never liked her or felt sorry for her. She’s your typical self-absorbed princess who only does things to make herself look better or to sneakily make others look bad. Period. If I were Dayna and she showed up on my doorstep with a camera crew and some sketchy psychic, I’d be calling the police on her ass!!

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, albarino said:

One last Bravo plead/beg...No more weddings.  Stassi's will be in a crypt and I don't care about it.  Donate what you would have paid to first responders.

Yes to your whole post, ESPECIALLY this!  I can't take another season of showers, engagement parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, and the stupid wedding.  We don't like to watch them, Bravo.

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes to your whole post, ESPECIALLY this!  I can't take another season of showers, engagement parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, and the stupid wedding.  We don't like to watch them, Bravo.

But how fun is it to watch the bride-to-be swan around all season, her sensibilities so butterfly fragile that ne'er may a voice be raised near her shell-like ear?  And the inevitable shrieking breakdown or rage lettuce-eating?  And the quiet, lingering shots as Sandoval weeps and  knowledge slowly dawns upon the groom that a desert of hope lies before him. 

I want a season with 2 weddings, with the brides passive-aggressively fighting it out to get their wedding storyline more camera time.  "I'm not telling you whose bridal party to be in! I'm just saying, I would think if it were my friend, I wouldn't want to be in that bridal party"  (Katie Maloney Schwartz, 2021)

Edited by TakeAPinotGrigio
spelling Katie's name right just feels like the right thing to do for humanity.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, albarino said:

First, because I like to go below the belt with reality hos, Katie, you're chunky.  You're married to a moron.  Your ending will be along the lines of living in an RV park and one of you ODs.  Alternate ending, My 600 LB life.

Yes! A thousand pounds yes....err a thousand times yes.

I salute you! 

• Love 2

I'm guessing that Scheana fantasized about bringing Dayna this pyschic, Dayna would have some sort of emotional experience that Scheana could hitch her wagon to, and then maybe that would be compelling enough to get out of whatever tv isolation chamber she is trapped in. I respect that Dayna did not want to sell her soul in that moment, but why does she otherwise get so much camera time? How boring were the scenes that DIDN'T get used this season??

With Beau's plans to bring everyone to Lisa's house after his proposal, I am beginning to think that Lisa is testing out her plans as a cult leader. They all need to tell her that she is beautiful, and the almighty authority in their lives. Then she'll get them all to drink her kool-aid Vanderpump Rosé on demand.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Right, but then the story can morph into, Dayna claims she's grief-stricken, but when offered the chance to commune with her beloved mom's spirit, coldly refuses not only that chance, but altruistic Scheana's compassionate gesture, as well. Poor wounded Scheana! Dayna just hurts her endlessly!

That is true! Forgive me, I accidentally posted as if this were in any way real, haha! But, in the interest of appearing real, why on earth is Scheana suddenly hanging out at Dayna's one on one? Also, why was she there in the first place if the psychic business was supposed to be a surprise? She just left when the gift was a bust, so did they not actually have a plan to do something?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Steph J said:

Really?  I never saw that season but whenever the subject comes up everyone on the show acts like Jax and Stassi were still together when it happened.  All the more reason for Stassi to let it the hell go.  Kristen slept with Jax; the crime is the punishment.

And if I recall correctly -- Stassi was banging Frank during this same period.

• Love 4

Another quaint moment was Lala sharing some fairly deep stuff about Sober James to a completely inebriated Ariana. 
I believe Ariana is happy for James but seeing her glassy-eyed response to this report... was a bit of a disconnect. 

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

I did enjoy the lack of Jax and Brittany on this episode.

I honestly didn’t even realize they were absent from this past episode until you mentioned it! Hmmm...well *that* says a lot about Mr. “#1 Guy in This Group” and his beer cheese bride.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I didn’t even watch this episode, but if someone “surprised” (ambushed) me with a psychic reading to contact my dead mother I would be very angry and hurt.  That is a private matter and no way would I want it to be someone else’s choice that I do it. It could be very disturbing.  Shame on Scheana.  My guess is she did it to make Dayna look bad or to just get screen time.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

If I'm not mistaken, Kristen let Stassi stay at her place when she left Patrick and came back to LA.

She sure did. Stassi was broken hearted, completely peniless, and jobless. How quickly she forgets the kindness of Kristen. I'm sure there were many days when Kristin had to listen to Stassi cry over her fucked up life. Kristin is also the one that got Katie and Stassi back in to their friendship. Stassi is a horrible human being. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12

Stassi is really pretty. And really pretty messed up. No amount of exterior beauty can make up for the inner ugly that girl carries and exudes on the regular. Beau seems like a nice guy who's caught up in the exterior pretty. Too bad his life will be a living hell once they tie the knot. I'd say 'poor bastard' but he knows what he's getting into.

• Love 5

I am truly curious about what Scheana is doing with the eggs and all.  I assume that she hopes to find a host to bear this child.

Is that wrong of me?  She possesses sufficient funds to pay for these elaborate surgeries, with their attendant risks.  In that case, she undoubtedly possesses the resources to bear and care for a child.  Why not have a child?

Spare you all the lecture.  Just seems absurd to this viewer.  Some idiot status symbol that is ill-thought out, like emerald lawns.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

I honestly didn’t even realize they were absent from this past episode until you mentioned it! Hmmm...well *that* says a lot about Mr. “#1 Guy in This Group” and his beer cheese bride.

Ha! For me it was the previews for next week. “Wait, who’s that? Oh—Britney! That’s right... she’s on this show! Er, right? Or am I conflating 90210 and VPR again?”

• Love 1