Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E16: Witches of Weho Whine

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Too bad his life will be a living hell once they tie the knot. I'd say 'poor bastard' but he knows what he's getting into.

He's enjoying the perks. He gets to live in a multi million dollar home now (in Stassi's name only) shares in a little bit of reality fame and gets paid for it, too. Not bad for a nobody casting assistant living in a depressing apartment at the age of 40 still trying to make some sort of acting career happen that would never have had a chance if it had not been for Stassi.  He will put up with her crap for that. And she knows it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

am truly curious about what Scheana is doing with the eggs and all.  I assume that she hopes to find a host to bear this child.

She’s freezing them so if she doesn’t find someone to have a child with or later on life to have a kid on her own she can use them. A lot of women who freeze their eggs end up carrying that child.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 11:13 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Here we have Lisa VanderPump being inserted into another scene:  Beau is not even proposing at her home (I refuse to call it Villa Rosa anymore)

How about "Villa Swan Poop" or "Villa Vicious Rectal Swans"?

(The latter name may be familiar to any shrikes watching this show)

14 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

And whoever mentioned above that Scheana is a stealth bitch is totally right: I’ve never liked her or felt sorry for her. She’s your typical self-absorbed princess who only does things to make herself look better or to sneakily make others look bad. Period. If I were Dayna and she showed up on my doorstep with a camera crew and some sketchy psychic, I’d be calling the police on her ass!!

I'd call Schemer a stealth bitch but she lacks the intelligence to do it correctly.

I swear I could see little clouds of dust and rust exiting her ears when her plan failed and Dayna knew something was up when she overheard them talking outside her apartment.

8 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

I am truly curious about what Scheana is doing with the eggs and all.  I assume that she hopes to find a host to bear this child.

I assume Schemer did the things with her eggs because she somehow understands that she's getting too old to be a Hollywood person's trophy wife.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Given how back and forth Kristen, Stassi and Katie have been with each other over the years, Stassi and Kristen might be acting like besties by the time the wedding comes around. Should Beau really sacrifice a friendship for a rift that might very well be temporary?

Thank you for this!  I feel for Beau in this regard because if he invites Kristen, it's going to cause an absolute Stassi tantrum in the moment, but if he doesn't, when they are inevitably friends again it is going to cause a lot of hurt.  

My High School best friend and I "broke up" over my not being supportive of her relationship with the man she ultimately married (and may I say...."I told you so"!!)  I was not at her wedding.  After we made up, it was a point of sadness that we never could really talk about. 

This is officially the most checked out and uninterested I have ever been in an episode of VR.  It gave me nothing of interest. 

I still try to kind of defend the show but there was nothing to defend here.  It was an absolutely lame and worthless episode.  I fast forwarded through most of it.  I have such a hard time believing the newbies were the most interesting bunch of people they could cast?  Geez.....they should have grabbed bizarro Scheana from Vegas.  You know that one would bring some drama!

Funny that Ariana is at her most likeable after 5 glasses of wine.  

Edited by Kiki620
Typo
  • Love 4
On 4/22/2020 at 3:48 PM, Sun-Bun said:

I’m not even a Kristen fan and yet I’m 100% on her side with this idiotic friends/business partners breakup, so fuck you both for making me side with that hosebeast for once, Stassi and Katie!!

Speaking of hosebeasts, some friend Katie was to not calm crazed Stassi’s ass down while Stassi was standing there making a blubbering fool of herself at the Witches of WeHo party. Maybe Katie had eaten one magic brownie too many by then. But good lord, either Stassi was back on the adderall or she’s really not progressed from the psycho mean girl schtick she played up on the first several seasons. Beau must be pretty damned desperate to dare consider settling down for marriage/fatherhood with that nutcase...or perhaps he really is just in it for the free ride and extra perks.

I was on Stassi's side up until this episode, where she just blasted Beau because he dare try to stay friends with Kristen. I don't even like Beau that much but I felt bad for him in that moment and I am glad he held his ground (at least in that argument) and did not let Stassi "win". I was also waiting for Katie to say something...anything!!! But nope, just crickets... I am honestly surprised he still proposes to her (the next day wasn't it?) After that, any guy in his right mind would not have proposed. 

• Love 8
On 4/23/2020 at 4:29 AM, Ubiquitous said:

How about "Villa Swan Poop" or "Villa Vicious Rectal Swans"?

Villa of Pomeranians dressed in silly clothes. 

Poor dogs look so miserable. Like they're wearing straight jackets.

Why do the miniature ponies have no clothes?

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Villa of Pomeranians dressed in silly clothes. 

Poor dogs look so miserable. Like they're wearing straight jackets.

Why do the miniature ponies have no clothes?

Does Lisa Vanderbucks have some sort of fetish for putting clothes on dogs?

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Does Lisa Vanderbucks have some sort of fetish for putting clothes on dogs?

I think that is actually Ken's fetish.  Lisa's is calling them sexy and talking about "fisting" her swans.

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, princelina said:

I think that is actually Ken's fetish.  Lisa's is calling them sexy and talking about "fisting" her swans.

I might be sorry I asked, but wtf is she talking about with "fisting her swans"? 

Edited by chenoa333
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

I might be sorry I asked, but wtf is she talking about?

She loves to call the dogs sexy and sex monsters, and when they first moved into that house she expanded her sex talk to the swans and was pretty gross about it.  It is in whatever season of RHBH when she and Ken moved into that new house 😄 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, princelina said:

She loves to call the dogs sexy and sex monsters, and when they first moved into that house she expanded her sex talk to the swans and was pretty gross about it.  It is in whatever season of RHBH when she and Ken moved into that new house 😄 

Thanks for the info! I don't know whether to laugh or call animal rescue! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I thought it was funny how Stassi referred to herself as the Beyoncé of Destinys Child. Really aiming high there, Stass. 

I said in her forum I went to her (really kind of lame) show when it came to town and she and Beau just think they are the most adorable people. He has hitched his wagon hard.  And he will pay for any misstep she thinks he makes. 

It’s kind of like Britney and Jax. When one person is a gigantic ego- though has their moments of clever and wit- and a hanger on comes to town and they fall in love I don’t suspect it will end well. The person who has to fawn is only allowed to do that and nothing else. 

They’d be better off dating equals- heck maybe Season one had it right when they dated each other.  How many Beau and Britney talking heads of “I just love them unconditionally” can it take til it hits the fan and the egos either cheat or yell “Kristen or me!” Completely irrational shit. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, KnoxForPres said:

I thought it was funny how Stassi referred to herself as the Beyoncé of Destinys Child. Really aiming high there, Stass. 

Maybe someone should remind her that when Beyonce went out on her own she was actually successful.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/22/2020 at 9:02 PM, bichonblitz said:

He's enjoying the perks.

Maybe someone needs to show him the episode from a much earlier season when Stassi said "I AM the devil." Beau will pay a very high price for his "perks". He is marrying a "princess". 

However, there are several train wrecks waiting to happen on this show: Jax & Brittany, Schwartz & Katie, Stassi & Beau, Lala & Randall. I'll keep watching. 

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 6:24 PM, princelina said:

Holy "vicious rectal swans"!!!

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 4:18 PM, princelina said:

I thought they always lived in "Villa Vicious Rectal Swans", or least before becoming a "Bravolebrity".

• LOL 1

One has to wonder what these clowns are doing for money right now.   

It would not surprise me if, when this show has run its course, is the first thing Lisa and Ken (and whatever other real partners are involved) do is buy out the Toms' share of the bar, at their investment plus 10% to 25%.  There is no need to involve these chucklefucks and their equally useless famewhore buddies in their businesses anymore and once the show is off the air (since I have long suspected the whole idea of them "starting their restaurant empire" was nothing more than a storyline for the show), they will be cutting the two of them, and that other waste of space Max, out of the bar. 

After all, there was nothing in their past dealings with Lisa that would have made them desirable business buddies, and if Lisa and Ken wanted to use the "TomTom" moniker, they could have just paid them a nice stipend for use of their name.  Better to make it a storyline and have them be part of the process....for now.

And I've no doubt that they'll take it.  Long-term closure now does not generate revenue and they probably aren't seeing the returns they thought they would.  

24 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

It would not surprise me if, when this show has run its course, is the first thing Lisa and Ken (and whatever other real partners are involved) do is buy out the Toms' share of the bar, at their investment plus 10% to 25%.  There is no need to involve these chucklefucks and their equally useless famewhore buddies in their businesses anymore and once the show is off the air (since I have long suspected the whole idea of them "starting their restaurant empire" was nothing more than a storyline for the show), they will be cutting the two of them, and that other waste of space Max, out of the bar. 

After all, there was nothing in their past dealings with Lisa that would have made them desirable business buddies, and if Lisa and Ken wanted to use the "TomTom" moniker, they could have just paid them a nice stipend for use of their name.  Better to make it a storyline and have them be part of the process....for now.

And I've no doubt that they'll take it.  Long-term closure now does not generate revenue and they probably aren't seeing the returns they thought they would.  

24 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I suspect they might keep Sandoval on. He's a hard worker, from what I've seen, and seems to take his future about a million times more seriously than Schwartz and has some hustle.

• Love 2
On 4/18/2020 at 4:16 PM, OnceSane said:

Airs April 21, 2020.

Beau, if Stassi comes an inch closer to you, demanding: "Choose your friend, Kristin or me"? you need to run as far away as possible. Beau and Kristin were friends, long before she hooked you two up. If this were my semi good-friend who introduced me to my hubby (yet now Hubby and her aren't speaking) I would still my semi-friend the time of day, as well as respect. Anyone angry, while throwing  ultimatums at their friends or loved ones, are always the ones at the losing end, as well as being left holding the empty bag. Do what you want, Beau, and let Stassi taste your dirt ad dust.

• Love 3

It seems like Stassi and Katie can't just do polite; fine you don't want to be friends anymore (for reasons that are still fairly mystifying for me) but there are stages between "best friends forever" and having to be actively mean and cruel.  I mean, Stassi and Ariana hated each other (well, more Ariana hated Stassi) and they were able to coexist on the show fine.  Why do they feel this need to be so cruel about it?  I sometimes wonder if there's something behind all this that we didn't see on the show.

• Love 5