Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Erika isn’t hiding her relationship with Adam.   And he isn’t planning on moving to the US with them, so Stef has to get over herself and go home and go back to making those videos where she pretends to be a sexual free spirit.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Either I’m getting old, or this looks like a painfully lame party.  Maybe a touch of both. 

It does look lame. but at this point I would be glad to go to a party. Any party. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I cannot believe David Bowie’s estate allowed Walmart to use “Heroes” in their commercial about how they’re “there for us during this difficult time.”  My soul ugly-cries like Darcey each I see it.

That’s what I thought, he would never have let his work be used in a commercial, much less for Walmart

• Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

You ARE being rude Stephanie

Adam trying to hide that laugh was great. They can all read her like an open book. Go away Stephanie. Your illness is your life with no room for anything else.

• Love 14

Stephanie might be the most annoying person in the history of the show...not to mention boring A.F. and a big Debbie Downer. I can't take any more.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 12

Stephanie sounds like I did on the phone with my mom halfway though my first slumber party, but I had the excuse of being eight-years-old. “I want to come home!” Lord, woman. You were not ready for this. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9