Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

You’re a prick, Ed. You don’t want to stay in Rose’s hometown and you don’t care that you’re taking Rose away from her kid. So tell me again why Rose should love you?

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Mary Godfrey said:

Eek. She's really messing her face up. Lumpy lips, Sharpie eyebrows, booze wrinkles.

Remember the first time we saw Darcy? And how we ragged on her for dressing too young and getting her stiletto heel stuck in an escalator and how her dark hair extensions aged her? She looked positively youthful and blooming compared to how she looks now. 

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I am so sick of seeing commercials about those goddamn trolls.  Sorry, I am quarantined alone and I just had to get it out. 

We're here for you! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

What kills me about people like Darcy is that they equate alone with lonely. They’re not the same thing. I’m in my 40s, single never married, and have never thought of myself as alone.

Some of the loneliness people I know are married. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ed, air conditioning in Canada is fairly new. We used to get only a few days a summer of heat and we slept in our beds, probably naked, in very hot bedrooms. Suck it up.

Same in Australia. I love America for its A/C

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

You aren't the only one, I read an article that people are buying comfort food and sugary breakfast cereal has become popular again.

I'm actually losing weight and not eating much. Its weird. I think its because no usual starbucks, big lunches out, etc. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ed, air conditioning in Canada is fairly new. We used to get only a few days a summer of heat and we slept in our beds, probably naked, in very hot bedrooms. Suck it up.

He’s from San Diego. I have a friend that lives there that never fixed the ac on his car because he doesn’t think it’s hot enough  to warrant the money.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is that idiot Darcey staying at that hotel?  Why wouldn't she just go home?

Because she didn't want to bring any bad energy home. That is what she told us when she packed her suitcase. Because she totally didn't expect Tom to want to bed her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Ed should see how you use the bathroom and shower in. Marine Corps boot camp

That's the typical bath in PI, using the tabo (hand bucket). People will rinse off several times a day when it's especially hot and humid. No big whoop. Rosemarie hosing him down was the best. I can't stand Ed's creepy attitude.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Ed should see how you use the bathroom and shower in. Marine Corps boot camp.

ETA although, I admit there were no chickens involved

Were there rats? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

No one wants to witness Darcey's sobbing, and crying, and wailing, and meltdowns on the commuter train.

I do......   after social distancing is over. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Boy ,oh boy Ed is hot!  He is drenched, the water is cold and there is a rat. He is sleeping among the chickens and rabbits. There must be fleas, mosquitoes and bugs. 
Sorry, you all, I cannot judge him, I’d be weirded out.  You know the snakes are there. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9