Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The cousin is a Hasidic Ben Affleck, amiright?

Omgosh,yes! I pointed that out to my husband a few days ago. 
Is there a forum for this show? I couldn’t find it. It’s so good-wish it had more than four episodes. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

So what exactly is going to happen to Ed's skin now that he doesn't have his precious sheets? 

He's getting worse now that the fan isn't working.

1 minute ago, Mary Godfrey said:

OMG! Ed is such a whiner. I hate him.

Isn't he? How did the wife put up with him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

One thing about Ed, he sure goes with the flow.  Has been incredibly respectful of the family. Didn’t flinch when father suggested sleeping with them. 
i understand he is tense, that kind of poverty is jarring. I would be so afraid the snakes would be coming in. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have been a Russian history nerd for awhile, then my daughter is from the heart of Siberia and we made two trips there so I got to experience it. Will have to check out that show.

Did you see the episode of the Romanovs about Russian Adoption?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

So what exactly is going to happen to Ed's skin now that he doesn't have his precious sheets? 

He's protected because again, he didn't shower before going to sleep and pretty sure he didn't change his clothes. He's so gross.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My dad had a visiting nurse named Igor.

I once had a physician here in the US, named Igor.  He went missing after going out on his boat.  Was never seen from again, very mysterious.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought Esty was really weird and creepy and I didn't like her at all! It was informative

"Atopic dermatitis". So he has eczema? Get some cortisone cream and shut the fuck up you hypochondriac. 

Etsy was annoying, but the second half in Berlin was fiction. No way could she have adapted that quickly

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

One thing about Ed, he sure goes with the flow.  Has been incredibly respectful of the family. Didn’t flinch when father suggested sleeping with them. 
i understand he is tense, that kind of poverty is jarring. I would be so afraid the snakes would be coming in. 

Snakes??

31 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Lisa, here’s a good travel trip...when going into muddy dirty areas don’t wear open shoes, flip flops, sandals, slippers.  You can actually catch something. 

You are so kind to be thinking of the goats catching corona virus, Hep A,B,C from BIbbiLuv

Protect your hooves from her foot fungus

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Please let me assure you all that not all Californians are this fucking idiotic about weather. Cripes, I want to drop kick him for his fucking whining. The second hand embarrassment is strong. 

I have two Aussies representing me. I like rainbow brite, but coke eyes not so much

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hey Ed. Please explain why Rose would be interested in you if not for the green card. What are you offering? Good looks? Sparkling conversation? A kind heart? 

This is what kills me about this guy.  What is she supposed to fall in love with exactly? He insulted her multiple times (refusing to take the STD test, hairy legs, her home). He’s nasty. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Omgosh,yes! I pointed that out to my husband a few days ago. 
Is there a forum for this show? I couldn’t find it. It’s so good-wish it had more than four episodes. 

And Yanky looks like Charlie in its always sunny in Philadelphia 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The orange polo shirt does him no favours, he looks like a construction foreman

He could go trick or treating as a construction cone. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

You might check out the Red Queen, Russian Beauty and Ancestral Land on Amazon Prime

Oooooh, thanks for the tip! I will! 

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have been a Russian history nerd for awhile, then my daughter is from the heart of Siberia and we made two trips there so I got to experience it. Will have to check out that show.

I'll be interested to hear what you think! I've been dying to talk to someone about it!

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I get eczema in winter. My sheets are only 600 thread count.

I simply do not know how you manage to go on. What a trouper. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I wonder what Rainbow Brite's hair looks like now that all the salons are shut down?

That's not her natural color? I'll be damned.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 20
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have two Aussies representing me. I like rainbow brite, but coke eyes not so much

Puleease... us Canadians from Southern Ontario had crazy Laura. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

He's getting worse now that the fan isn't working.

Isn't he? How did the wife put up with him?

Probably prayed he would cheat so she could dump him. 

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

This is what kills me about this guy.  What is she supposed to fall in love with exactly? He insulted her multiple times (refusing to take the STD test, hairy legs, her home). He’s nasty. 

But....but....they were talking on line for three whole months?  Of course she fell madly in love  with his lying ass.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I absolutely loved it. Its nice to see a Soviet era that has life and color and young people. We in the US were brought up to see it grey, with bread lines and grim, unsmiling people. 

You might check out the Red Queen, Russian Beauty and Ancestral Land on Amazon Prime

You may have already seen it but the show Chernobyl on HBO was really well done.

• Love 6