Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Of course she won't say "stop."  If he's spent 100,000 dollars, there's gotta be more where that came from.

It must be a guy he’s talking to, because if it really was a women, I think she’d meet up with him in person and fleece him directly.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He thinks he’s going to see “Lana” strolling down the sidewalk? I can’t wait till he gets reported and arrested for accosting blonds on the street.

He thinks he has Lana’s address.  🤦‍♂️

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

It must be a guy he’s talking to, because if it really was a women, I think she’d meet up with him in person and fleece him directly.  

Maybe not? He might be expecting SEX and she won't even go there.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:
34 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Had to take my bra off before it killed me. Ahhh, much better.

I refuse to wear a bra in the apocalypse

I put on a bra today for the first time since last I went to church, March 15th! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Did you see the episode of the Romanovs about Russian Adoption?

That was so good!  If you travel to Russia bring lots of Coffee, Chocolate, Scarves and Money.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I, a grown woman with a life, a profession, a family, and everything to live for, am watching an idiot change a tire on TV. WHY???

Its not like you can go anywhere or do anything.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

Yes, that's what every couple needs, a crocodile cruise. WTF is this guy on about? First he thinks they need to take a break, even though they are on vacation and had been together for about 48 hours. Now Avery needs to be taken to see some crocodiles so that she can feel secure in their relationship. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? WHAT WORLD ARE THESE FOOLS INHABITING??

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

The music coordinator on this show works overtime.  The didgeridoo placement was on point. 

I believe it’s a TLC requirement to play didgeridoo music every time there is a segment in Australia.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mary Godfrey said:

Yo David - Google "Sunk Loss Fallacy". Accept the fact that you got taken and move on. The only thing worse than wasting 7 years on a fantasy is wasting 7 years and 1 day on a fantasy.

Don’t forget the 100k!!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He thinks he’s going to see “Lana” strolling down the sidewalk?

I hope he accidentally picks up Carole Baskin [/Tiger King]. I'm still not buying she just happened to be walking down the road when her next husband picked her up (*cough*prostitute*cough).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Crocs can move faster than Googly Eyes and Avery can think. 

And what's so difficult about Ash's arranging a meeting with his ex and his children?

Because she's going to mention taking this woman's child to the US to live with her and Ash and she'll be like "I'm sorry, you're what????? NO bitch, I don't think so."    You know this is all news to her and it's never going to happen. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Because you love us. And we love you. You’re staying! 

MWAH. I wouldn't think of not spending my Sunday night with you! You are my peeps, and I am your Pepper. 

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I believe it’s a TLC requirement to play didgeridoo music every time there is a segment in Australia.  

Oh yes. All cultural stereotypes must be observed. Remember when Darcy was in Amsterdam? All Jesse's talking heads took place in a studio crammed with windmills, wooden shoes, tulips, cheese, and Heineken beer. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"I want her so much" says David. And I want Keanu Reeves, we both have the same chance of meeting them! 

Not really, your chances may be slim, but his are none. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Crocs can move faster than Googly Eyes and Avery can think. 

And what's so difficult about Ash's arranging a meeting with his ex and his children?

Maybe...he's stil married and he lives with his wife and child.....but he never loved her anyway and she deceived him into marrying him.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

MWAH. I wouldn't think of not spending my Sunday night with you! You are my peeps, and I am your Pepper. 

Oh yes. All cultural stereotypes must be observed. Remember when Darcy was in Amsterdam? All Jesse's talking heads took place in a studio crammed with windmills, wooden shoes, tulips, cheese, and Heineken beer. 

Have we had German Oompah music yet?

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh, Darcey, take them lips back home and spend time with your (STILL MINOR) daughters.  Seriously, why are we still looking at her?  A rhetorical question, but still.  

I got access to Darcey's Instagram. It looks like she's teaching those girls to be as trashy as she is.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I, a grown woman with a life, a profession, a family, and everything to live for, am watching an idiot change a tire on TV. WHY???

if you figure it out, let me know.   What a waste of my legal education.

So everyone in Australia is boring me, but at least it's a nice travelog of a place I haven't visited.  

Did anyone else want the crocodile to make an attempt at the boat?  Just me?

I could be watching Westworld or Homeland now.  

at least Darcy is up next.  or rather she seems sad and down.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And the Indian music each time Jenny and Sumit’s segments came on. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2