Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Ed didn't use a drop of soap or shampoo.

He didn't want to wash out the mayonnaise. 

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

This 50-something year-old man princess hasn't been uncomfortable a day in his LIFE, has he?

He was whinging about a mosquito bite! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

He’s from San Diego. I have a friend that lives there that never fixed the ac on his car because he doesn’t think it’s hot enough  to warrant the money.  

It's not that hot here in San Diego. I think last year we got up to the low 90's for a few daysand even then, there's not too much humidity. He's a baby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I cannot believe he has never spent a night without A/c.   And he has tats so I can mark off another box on the bingo card.   Is there a box for 'showers with real rats"?

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Anyone here watch the Canadian PM's 'song' about speaking moistly?

I did, it was funny, and I thought the Lego address to children was so cute.  

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ed, air conditioning in Canada is fairly new. We used to get only a few days a summer of heat and we slept in our beds, probably naked, in very hot bedrooms. Suck it up.

What area do you live in? I'm in my 40s and have air conditioning my whole life, though summer is only a few months, it gets pretty hot though, into the upper 20s to mid 30s fairly often. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

I did, it was funny, and I thought the Lego address to children was so cute.  

What area do you live in? I'm in my 40s and have air conditioning my whole life, though summer is only a few months, it gets pretty hot though, into the upper 20s to mid 30s fairly often. 

Edmonton in western Canada. We used to only get a handful of over 30C days in summer and now it is a lot more. My duplex has two floors and the bedroom faces west and can be very hot and nauseating. So air conditioner it is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I cannot believe he has never spent a night without A/c.   And he has tats so I can mark off another box on the bingo card.   Is there a box for 'showers with real rats"?

I wasn't looking. What tats does he have?!

• Useful 1

Atopic dermatitis, like Icky Ed describes, is plain old eczema. I've lived with it for years. Sprinkle baby powder or corn starch on any kind of sheets, and presto, the abrasive feeling goes away. Big, dumb baby.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Guys, I nearly soiled myself when Ed shivered in the shower. His facial expressions are just...🤣 And when that rat showed up, looking bigger and tougher than Ed, I died a thousand deaths! Ahahahahahahaha!

Kudos for production to have a stunt rat.....

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Usman always looks polished. Baby Girl looks 20 years older in that outfit and traditional head gear.

RIght? He looks clean and fresh. I don't think with even spa treatments and a whole glam squad could Lisa pull off clean and fresh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

The day that I listen to Danielle the Frauded give me advice about handling the quarantine is the day that I just give up on life altogether.  The upcoming TLC special will be the hottest of messes. 

And I cannot wait to watch it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hard to find during this time of uncertainty. 😉

Funny enough, I was at the grocery store on Wed and the shelves were stocked with paper products. The thing now in short supply are clippers and hair colour.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Atopic dermatitis, like Icky Ed describes, is plain old eczema. I've lived with it for years. Sprinkle baby powder or corn starch on any kind of sheets, and presto, the abrasive feeling goes away. Big, dumb baby.

I bet you probably showered and used soap and didn't sleep in the same clothes you were sweating in all day.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Boy ,oh boy Ed is hot!  He is drenched, the water is cold and there is a rat. He is sleeping among the chickens and rabbits. There must be fleas, mosquitoes and bugs. 
Sorry, you all, I cannot judge him, I’d be weirded out.  You know the snakes are there. 

I'll judge him. A little research would have clued him in to the living conditions and customs of Filipinos. He's an arrogant, spoiled, selfish ugly American who sees Rose as a possession. His de-humanizing of her is infuriating.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Couldn't Lisa dye the roots of her hair prior to going to Nigeria???

Usman always looks neat and she doesn't even try, she should have dyed her roots but she was more worried about her vajayjay. A little tinted moisturizer on her face would help, she just looks so haggish and older than her age.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Edmonton in western Canada. We used to only get a handful of over 30C days in summer and now it is a lot more. My duplex has two floors and the bedroom faces west and can be very hot and nauseating. So air conditioner it is.

40+ in Australia with no a/c. I’d sleep with a fan and a  wet wash cloth on my face

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Baby Girl Lisa looks ridiculous in that gele.

It’s hiding her ramen noodle hair which is a plus, though...she actually looks a little nicer to me? Maybe I should drink more.

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Ah! I lived in Edmonton for a few summers, (for work, and I loved it), and yeah, it didn't get as hot as there as home (Winnipeg). Now, with climate change, not only are the days hot here, but it doesn't cool down at nights sometimes. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Usman always looks polished. Baby Girl looks 20 years older in that outfit and traditional head gear.

If haggard, wrinkly BGL is in a traditional bridal outfit...it must look like when old women get buried in wedding gowns...off kilter and creepy...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Ohhh!  It’s shower time with Big Ed!  Will little Ed make an appearance?

If we take into account the shrinkage factor resulting from that cold shower, Little Ed won’t be visible for some time. 

• LOL 6