Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Zombness said:

David why don't you move to Ukraine and live there and keep looking for Lana to show up.  You are sure going to save money that way!!

You sir, are a GENIUS.

• Love 7

I don’t know why I’m even wasting energy on him, but David has me yelling at the tv. What an f’ing moron. HOW can he still believe Lana exists and that they’ve been in a “relationship” for 7 years.

I do not understand!!!

• Love 7

The PI sounds like he specializes in scammed Americans who refuse to accept the truth.  As long as he gets paid...he did his best.  Not his problem if dumbass David won’t listen.   

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Delusional David. Does he have no family that can stage an intervention? 

All his friends have told him the same thing. This PI gave him facts. He got fired. He's hopeless.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sian: There’s something I need to tell you, Avery. Ash is an emotionally abusive dick who also suffers from borderline personality psychosis. But otherwise, he’s a good guy.

And he’s great in the sack 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

David why don't you move to Ukraine and live there and keep looking for Lana to show up.  You are sure going to save money that way!!

I hope they don't have another season with him looking for Lana.   She could stand him up another dozen times.    He cannot possibly be that stupid.  Saying the 'heart wants what the heart wants "   and continuing this quest is not saving face.

• Love 3
(edited)

David -1978 called and it wants the leather coat back

Spike called. He wants his leather coat back. And he says you're a sodding idiot.

(To be clear, he's saying David is an idiot, not you, poeticlicensed!)

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I don’t know why I’m even wasting energy on him, but David has me yelling at the tv. What an f’ing moron. HOW can he still believe Lana exists and that they’ve been in a “relationship” for 7 years.

I do not understand!!!

I think he’s a maroon. Where’s bugs bunny when you need him?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

David -1978 called and it wants the leather coat back

But was there an oversized Costco polo shirt underneath??

[my preview got cut off after 30]

• Love 2