Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Wonder if David tried a psychic line.

And the psychic would tell him....you will meet your soulmate in Vegas....she will be wearing big, big earrings.....

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sian: There’s something I need to tell you, Avery. Ash is an emotionally abusive dick who also suffers from borderline personality psychosis. But otherwise, he’s a good guy.

Why did Avery lie to Sian about what she sees in Ash?  Sian does not buy it.

• Love 2

I’m a few minutes behind. David is such an ass. The PI is over this whole situation. 

Bogdana is cute and the PI gives zero fucks. The front desk clerk was great. 

I am enjoying all these side people much better than the “cast.” 

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Ash interacts with his son kind of like I do my coworker‘s kid.  Polite and cordial.  Surfacey. 

That's how he interacts with Avery.

• Love 12
Just now, hookedontv said:

I’m a few minutes behind. David is such an ass. The PI is over this whole situation. 

Aren't we all?    I think if he actually found Lana we would all say 'what a blow we have been dealt."

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have been watching Killing Eve, my mind went to the same thought, David might be swimming with the fishes!

Remember that scene with the perv in the window of the prostitute in Amsterdam? Well...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ahahahahaha Ash lied about the divorce! Dollars to donuts they were still seeing each other until last year.. He also lied about the custody arrangement. Run Avery

Ash had his cake and was eating it too. 

• Love 16
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

How is this woman even considering letting her son move halfway across the world? 

She is not. I doubt that any Family Court Judge would allow a child to leave his homeland. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So... MomTaj is still totally in love with Ash, right? To the point where she’s entertaining the idea of letting this manipulative fuck take their child to the other side of the world.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I don't get this at all.  MomTaj should be flipping out right now and calling a lawyer.   I know I would be saying  No fucking goddam way are you taking Taj out of the country.

Very strange reaction on Sian’s part....

• Love 3
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Remember that scene with the perv in the window of the prostitute in Amsterdam? Well...

Ick! Like she was field dressing a deer.

Off 90 topic, I have never liked Sandra Oh as much as I like her as Eve.

• Love 3
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Nips mcfelon face is a sore loser, ha

Right? She said "not now" and he's going back to the country to live his life! Adios! This ship has sailed! You have no idea what you missed out on!!! You'll be sorry! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I don't get this at all.  MomTaj should be flipping out right now and calling a lawyer.   I know I would be saying  No fucking goddam way are you taking Taj out of the country.

He would be stopped at the airport.  Divorced people generally need paper work from the ex when leaving the country with a minor child.  

Ash was in his positive thinking mode when he said Sian was okay with it.  When Avery tells him Sian isn’t okay, who wants to bet he will blame Avery for turning Sian against the idea?

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 9