Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know...every so often I have a mean thought and I think...I shouldn’t post that. And then one of you lovely people post it. 

I adore you all. You are my people.

I agree!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I am so tired of Tiffany’s saggy baggy tits in that yellow top. And he’s not Daniel’s father, saying it won’t make it so.

THIS. Goddamn, Tiffany. There are OTHER MEN OUT HERE....

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

My cake expectations are low. I buy from walmart

I rarely go to Walmart because I live by 2 other supermarkets, but last time I was there Walmart had some Patti Labelle blueberry and peach cobblers I was tempted by.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hey Tiffany’s mom...your daughter picked this life. Didn’t need to marry Ronald, much less spawn with him..

and yeah, you are stupid Tiffany. So many stupid choices leads fo that inescapable conclusion.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 6/7/2021 at 1:38 AM, ChiMama said:

@Armchair Critic Welcome! I live in the burbs & it’s the best time of year to visit Chicago! Millennium Park (the Bean) & Buckingham Fountain are awesome. Navy Pier is a tourist trap, but if you’re here on Wednesday or Saturday - take a fireworks boat cruise from Navy Pier. Spectacular skyline views. The Riverwalk is awesome with restaurants, etc. and there are architectural cruises on the Chicago River that wind through all the skyscrapers. At night they do light shows on the front of the Merchandise Mart on the Riverwalk. Art Institute is a can’t miss. Lincoln Park is a cute neighborhood - huge Restoration Hardware tucked in (can’t even tell it’s a store) with a very cute atrium cafe for lunch. Chicago Oven Grinder for pizza pot pie - to die for! Wear comfy shoes & have fun!

Thanks for this! Planning a group trip to Chicago and we were thinking about the architecture tour. 

• Love 4

Tiffs mom is quite the enabler. Let’s not forget mom that Tiff agreed to live there then changed her mind. “ I’m not stupid I’m watching him. “ you are stupid because you should have scoped him out before having a child with him. Idiot 

• Love 14

Yes, Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders, you are absolutely stupid.    Actually, someday I can imagine the sequel to this season, when Kalani finally dumps Asuelu, and it's the Tiffany and Asuelu, "90 Day Fiance, the incredibly stupid years"  show. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Where's the abuelita, creating the traditional Christmas?  This looks and sound like every other visit to Tiffany's mother's house.

Also, Daniel looks even more unfortunate this week.  

Right? I'm hearing about how wonderful and festive everything is.Then its just the same old boring thing.

Tiffany talks about being with Ronald, HER FUCKING HUSBAND, like she's heading to a jail sentence. Girl. You fucking married him. NOW you're all concerned about whether or not he'll be a good husband/father/provider?? I'll retire to Bedlam. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Tiffany argues with every dumb reason for why she's making her bad decision.  (All her decisions are bad.)  Then, she does her talking-head to cry that she's the victim and martyr.  It's so repetitive that it's boring.

• Love 8
Just now, tvrox said:

Thanks for this! Planning a group trip to Chicago and we were thinking about the architecture tour. 

OMG the architecture tour is the best! I love Chicago, I am definitely going back as soon as we’re further along in ending the pandemic.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Ronald is never coming to the US because Ronald doesn't want to come to the US.  He's going to tank that interview so that he gets denied because he thinks that will force Tiffany's hand to move to SA.

Plus refrigerators are bigger in the US and more difficult to pawn. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Tiffany, you really *are* stupid.

2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Tiffany didn't know she was pregnant til it was time to give birth..yes you are stupid Tiffany or a big liar.

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, Tiffany of the Cold Shoulders, you are absolutely stupid.    Actually, someday I can imagine the sequel to this season, when Kalani finally dumps Asuelu, and it's the Tiffany and Asuelu, "90 Day Fiance, the incredibly stupid years"  show. 

1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Tiffany: I'm not stupid.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Zombness said:

Tiffany and with all the good looking hard working Americans and Cuban Americans here in the US....you picked a looser from SA.  Wow!!

Is her father Cuban and her mother Columbian?  Or, is it the other way around?  

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG the architecture tour is the best! I love Chicago, I am definitely going back as soon as we’re further along in ending the pandemic.

Trying to decide between my usual trip to DC, going to NYC or Vegas.

• Love 1
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Is her father Cuban and her mother Columbian?  Or, is it the other way around?  

I don't know I just heard her today that she was part Cuban....I think the father is the one that is Cuban.

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Absolutely go on that tour, afterward walk up the steps from the pier and head to the Billy Goat for a burger, it was the inspiration for the SNL skit Cheeburger, Cheeburger, it is a fun experience.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, my "heart daughter" (from Moldova)  came by today for a flying visit and she brought me two of her dad's artworks! One I bought, but one he gave me! 

He gave me this watercolor of storks at a lakeside, and did a custom watercolor of poppies similar to this. They are so beautiful!

storks.png

poppies.jpg

Did she see Family LIbby in Moldova? 

• LOL 2