Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela, the hotel may bill you a bunch of money if it is a non-smoking hotel.

When I stayed in Vegas I asked/demanded they  sniff my room as I am not a smoker and was not getting a bill for it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Did she get a smoking room?  I’m seeing a hefty cleaning fee in her future.

Yes, because all the soft surfaces in the room have to be deep cleaned and that requires putting the room out of order for a day or two. Dumb Angie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yeah my son is off camping and I’m like yeah bye and try not to get wet

My son's a chef so of course he was working today. As he has for the last 7 years or so. My husband saunters in to my sitting room this morning and says "So, do you want to go to Allie's (where son works) for brunch?".  Me: "NO! For one thing, we wouldn't get near the place without a reservation. For another, Miles will be super busy and won't be able to come out and talk to us. Three, why would I want to go and make more work for him?" Husband saw reason and went out Ubering today. I got the house to myself and it was just delightful. I don't really do Mother's Day. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Imagine sleeping next door in the hotel and you hear Angela’s ass cackling so loud early in the morning.

And all the 2nd-hand smoke.  

And here she goes again, playing with her boobs.

• Love 6

When I had knee surgery, I was scared to brush my teeth in the morning, in case I accidentally swallowed some water. Also they told me no nail polish because they have to see your nails to check your oxygen, or something. Angela you are luck as hell you did not die on the table!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

They should refuse to do the surgery until she quits smoking. Period. Make her take this seriously. Make her commit or the surgery will have been for nothing.

She’s going to end up like David of David and Annie

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Wait a second, is Angela having the gastric bypass and Breast surgery together?  It can’t be.  Oh lord, the Angela/Michael convo about pulling on her boobs is making me ill. 🤢

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Having gone through this interview myself, I can assure you they don't quiz you on colors. It's not like the movie GREENCARD. We weren't even separated. We walked into the office together and it was like ,"Here are our ticket stubs from our vacations to Bosnia, here's proof of a joint bank account, here's a copy of our lease, and here's our baby." 

It literally took me longer to find a parking spot.

Julia should tell them about living with the in-laws and the "cute animals." They will have no doubt the marriage is legit because no permanent residency card is worth that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If Kalani had a therapist instead of confiding in her sister every time something went wrong in her marriage, I’m sure they wouldn’t have so much tension and conflict within the family.

Ah but remember she was only allowed to see a male, Samoan therapist (so plentiful in Utah!)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And we are back with the smoking.

Surgery Prep:

• Eat liquid soup with noodles.
  • Drink 2 cans of Tab with each meal.
  • Smoke cigarettes.
  • Fondle big boobs for the last time when telling Mykul that he can't swing them, like he likes to.
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Having gone through this interview myself, I can assure you they don't quiz you on colors. It's not like the movie GREENCARD. We weren't even separated. We walked into the office together and it was like ,"Here are our ticket stubs from our vacations to Bosnia, here's proof of a joint bank account, here's a copy of our lease, and here's our baby." 

Julia should tell them about living with the in-laws and the "cute animals." They will have no doubt the marriage is legit because no permanent residency card is worth that.

No red flags for you and your husband. These folks??????????

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I had breast reduction surgery in high school (best decision ever). The doctor wanted me to lose weight first, so he could make my final size “fit” my new body. They’re still bug, but they are definitely proportional to my body. Doing both surgeries at the same time is sus (as the kids say). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Hubs was in Air Force uniform, and the guy was ex airforce and waved us through. I had made the cutest photo album and he didn’t even look at it.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

With her hair down like that, Angie looks like Dee Snyder.

I'm sure Dee Snyder would object to that comparison most strenuously. 

4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

She’s going to end up like David of David and Annie

There is no doubt. If she manages to lose any weight at all she'll put it back on with a quickness. 

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

PULL ON WHAT!!??

Aaaaaand, I just died a little inside. 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So hypocritical how Angela goes out of her way to make Michael jealous but then acts extremely crazy when roles are reversed...

God, my eyes were rolling out of my head. "He had to touch my boobs!" 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I figured Auntie B stood for “bitch”

I think Asuelu has been replaced by a pod in the basement 

The pod might be more interesting. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Aw, poor doggy. 

And now we have another one down. Poor Gunther. It's the day that keeps on giving.

My husband better remember the cheesecake sampler I told him to bring home.

20210508_230041_HDR_copy_864x1152.thumb.jpg.8ad40720947959c330770e47d0904bf5.jpg

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So hypocritical how Angela goes out of her way to make Michael jealous but then acts extremely crazy when roles are reversed...

I think Grangie thought the doctor had the hots for her sand bags. After all he did massage them

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

A boob Doctor from Ghana. Only on TLC. 

Has it already been posted this same doctor is the one that saved that girl who glued her hair to her scalp.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hubs was in Air Force uniform, and the guy was ex airforce and waved us through. I had made the cutest photo album and he didn’t even look at it.

Same! I'd gone to a lot of trouble picking out photos. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

She's trying to make Mikul jealous of the doctor from Ghana, okaaay. 

“I like to pick on Michael by making him jealous and making him feel like shit. HAW HAW HAW!”

Angela is so fucking repulsive.

• Love 15