Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

This Angela stuff is BS.  There’s months of prep and counseling and testing before the surgery.

And they're just "springing" all of this information and extra surgeries on her, the day before she's going under the knife....

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm here! 

Gwen is giving me flashbacks to my overbearing in-laws after our son was born. At least mine lived on the other side of the world.

We have a rescue dog with hemhorraging gastroenteritis. My DD has been like this on the couch with him all day:

571588420_sickc.thumb.jpg.9508785fa05ffdb503c09bf6291e835b.jpg

583105_irischandler.thumb.jpg.944bd27a99e8d9391ce5e9bfbb95f894.jpg

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They’re going to take away her Cokes AND smokes! 

I'm sure she'll be puffing and swigging again in no time.

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did her friend bring her some conditioner, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Her hair and face are not so pretty.

I think its a little late for that. That ship has definitely sailed. 

So, Kalini is going to treat Asuelu like shit, and he'll get blamed for it. That will be pleasant.

• Love 4

Kalani's main issue is that she keeps running to Kolini to talk shit about Asuelu when things don't go 100 percent perfectly, and instead of having a life of her own Kolini is waiting at the edge of her seat for Asuelu to leave so Kolini can swoop in and take Asuelu's place.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I will never be on a reality show, I lack the delusional self confidence of the Grangelas, Theresa Giudices, etc.

Grangela really thinks after her makeover that men will be falling over themselves for her. But she will be like Mama June, she will look better but she is still her and that is a turn off. Plus she already looks so much older that it would take a lot of work just to make her look like a semi attractive 50 year old.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kalani's main issue is that she keeps running to Kolini to talk shit about Asuelu when things don't go 100 percent perfectly, and instead of having a life of her own Kolini is waiting at the edge of her seat for Asuelu to leave so Kolini can swoop in and take Asuelu's place.

She’s the man from uncle 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Glad you got it! Rub your arm, I heard that helps with the soreness the next day. 

I had my second Moderna last Monday.  On Tuesday I was sick as a dog and laid around all day.  My shoulder felt hot all week.  That said, I’d do it again in a second.  Hope Americans continue to vaccinate.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kolini's just reclaiming her rightful place: Oliver's father.  Asuelo stole it from her when his K-1 visa got approved.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

They've decorated more for Kolini's arrival than they did for their  child's roadshow birthday party.  And, Kolini just strolls right on in.

Then she made a snarky comment about an "80's prom".  Not nice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8