Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Then she made a snarky comment about an "80's prom".  Not nice.

She is such a bitch. She's here to stir the shit, and for no other reason. Kalani, this is your goddamn husband. I wouldn't want to find him under my Christmas tree but you fucking chose him. Rushing up to sit with your sister, braid each other's hair and talk about what a horrible person your husband is is not good look. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

It is so childish to go upstairs and talk shit about your husband to your sister after he tried to make an effort to welcome your sister and squash the beef. If he’s not being genuine in his efforts then it’ll be revealed soon enough, but being so pessimistic and suspicious about it and talking trash about him to someone who’s about to be living in the same household is weird.

Just now, kacesq said:

Smothered is back. Joy. 

I think I'm gonna watch Smothered this time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Does Kolini not have an apartment or home of her own? She is just going to lounge around there indefinitely?

I’m sure she can make rent with her Only Fans.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

Smothered is back. Joy. 

In this forum, I have no shame in admitting that I will watch it.  I compensate by stating that I don't watch Extreme Sisters (or Breaking Amish).  I tried, but I can't and I won't.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yara must be healing quickly if she wants to take the baby out after 4 days.

Good for her, walking and getting outside is good for fending off postpartum depression. Maybe not Bourbon Street though... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Doublemint said:

Then she made a snarky comment about an "80's prom".  Not nice.

I know, right? As if the comparison was a bad thing. The 80's were a decade of tasteful and elegant clothing and home decor, and a little went a long way...

(Seriously, I love me some 80s stuff. )

• Love 9
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

In this forum, I have no shame in admitting that I will watch it.  I compensate by stating that I don't watch Extreme Sisters (or Breaking Amish).  I tried, but I can't and I won't.

I’m watching it all!  Except for the shows with litters of children.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope Betty had a happy Mother’s Day.

She didn't have to compete with any May 9th first wedding anniversaries, and the end of the world has yet to arrive.  No wonder she's a swinger!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I cringed when Jovi was putting all those packs of ramen noodles into his shopping cart. Not only does he still drink like a college student, he eats like one too. Those things are sodium bombs.

Jovi makes good money.  That's definitely weird that he still eats ramen.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Never learned how, or just too lazy to cook for himself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm sure it's more because of laziness than lack of funds

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

They should name their kids after the alcohol Jovi was drunk on when they were conceived.  

Or his favorite stripper? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is such a bitch. She's here to stir the shit, and for no other reason. Kalani, this is your goddamn husband. I wouldn't want to find him under my Christmas tree but you fucking chose him. Rushing up to sit with your sister, braid each other's hair and talk about what a horrible person your husband is is not good look. 

Right? She chose to not use protection and got pregnant by a vacation fuck almost 8 years her Jr. who can’t even seem to understand the most basic of concepts...like staying home during a fucking pandemic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

No Brandon, she's not happy to be at the farm. She's been saying that since day one.

But, is she wearing a new t-shirt that says, "Life is Always Better in the Country"?  Maybe that's a wedding gift from the swingers.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

God he's at it already. "Oh honey. You don't even know what my favorite color is. How do expect to do well at the interview? You're so stupid and unprepared!"

His undermining of her is disgusting.  I legit hate him.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

True story. When I moved here in 98 I was so impressed with TLC and Bravo. We still only had 4 broadcast  stations in the homeland. Wow how times have changed

I miss What not to Wear.

• Love 13