Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

So Tiffany never intended to go to South Africa. She would have taken every penny he sent if he had sent it, to get her apartment. Never mind that this whole clusterfuck is of her own making. And now she says "I realized I have to please myself". Gawd. She is so terrible. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Gee...the trans Atlantic relationship isn’t working out. This is shocking. 

Hey Tiffany’s mom? You didn’t raise such a prize yourself.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Save my seat on the bus to hell but Tiff’s kids are....unfortunate looking

I can’t stand Daniel. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

The Derriocos are scam artists is how the afford their 200 kids.  Seeking Sister Wives is so good, it's nothing like the old Sister Wives. I got addicted to it last week after their controversy.

YEs, the articles about their previous issues were enough for me.   I doubt we're being told anything but a storyline on that show.   That woman is going to keep popping out kids until her uterus/clown car, beats Ma Duggar.   

How is TIff's mother still thinking Ron is anything but what he's always been.   Actually, Tiff, according to Seeking Sister tramp says you can choose who you sleep with, and love.  

Did Lane Bryant have a cold should sale, and Tiff and Mom scored big?    It looks like TIff gained back every ounce she claimed to have lost.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Save my seat on the bus to hell but Tiff’s kids are....unfortunate looking

I rationalized that Mah Boy is going through the awkward stage early and for the long haul.  (I guess I'm riding next to you.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I have yet to see Kenny and Armando on pillow talk, I thought they were going to be on this season. 

They keep showing their picture and teasing us that they will be on, but then it turns out it’s Stephanie (who has an illness) and her Gabor Sister Mother 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I CANNOT take this shit seriously. Every major decision Tiffany has made since we've seen her on this show has been about her. SHE wanted everything that happened here, NOW all of a sudden she's acting like she did everything for someone else? LMAO. Ronald hasn't changed, he's the same dude he's always been.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I got me some TLC money so I’m moving on up!  To a deluxe apartment in the skyyyyy.

Maybe now she can afford some shirts with shoulders! And now her mom also. What is the deal with these women!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Tiffany. You are the soul of generosity. You give and you give. You're a fucking saint. 

She becomes more loathsome by the second. 

And being told, on the daily, by your mom and grandma,, that  you screwed up your life would  be draining.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why is she putting on jewelry to go get surgery??  Make this make sense, please!

And drinking. And smoking. She deserves all of the complications she gets from this!!!

Edited by TazDevil
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

People expect you to quit because you’re the cow who wanted the surgery.

its a horrible stereotype generally but my God Angela is the one who wants weight loss surgery because she thinks it’s “easier”.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'm here! 

Gwen is giving me flashbacks to my overbearing in-laws after our son was born. At least mine lived on the other side of the world.

We have a rescue dog with hemhorraging gastroenteritis. My DD has been like this on the couch with him all day:

571588420_sickc.thumb.jpg.9508785fa05ffdb503c09bf6291e835b.jpg

583105_irischandler.thumb.jpg.944bd27a99e8d9391ce5e9bfbb95f894.jpg

Aw, poor doggy. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Imagine sleeping next door in the hotel and you hear Angela’s ass cackling so loud early in the morning.

I always say that if you ever forget how inconsiderate people are, go stay at a hotel for a couple of days.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I CANNOT take this shit seriously. Every major decision Tiffany has made since we've seen her on this show has been about her. SHE wanted everything that happened here, NOW all of a sudden she's acting like she did everything for someone else? LMAO. Ronald hasn't changed, he's the same dude he's always been.

What does it say about cold sholds that I prefer the rambling gambling thieving man?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1