Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Yara stays looking cute! Just had a baby and all.

She looks good.  She looks much heavier here than in the diaper scene.  The diaper scene must have been filmed later (thus Jovi's gone from flannel pjs to shorts).

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorry no Gwen, you don’t have a free pass to say whatever you want and they do not need to accept it. Gwen is on my shit list again.

I was so happy when I saw the diaper boxes but it went south real quick

• Love 6

I cringed when Jovi was putting all those packs of ramen noodles into his shopping cart. Not only does he still drink like a college student, he eats like one too. Those things are sodium bombs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

They should name their kids after the alcohol Jovi was drunk on when they were conceived.  

That would be one long name!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Happy Mother’s Day. I’m here but I have an upset tummy so expect low quality and infrequent snark

Feel better! 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorry no Gwen, you don’t have a free pass to say whatever you want and they do not need to accept it. Gwen is on my shit list again.

IKR? Gwen just came over and immediately started critiquing their parenting? The kid is fine, leave them be.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Happy Mother's Day to the moms, aunts, fur moms, etc.... hope everybody had a great weekend. We went to the Tulip Festival today in Holland, Michigan.

I am at boyfriend's house trying to stream this but it already is cutting in and out. Although I guess the way this season is going if I miss some of the scintillating conversation and scripted plot points 🙄 it won't matter too much. 😂

I read that tulip festival is amazing! Get any good photos? 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Howdy! Got my first Pfizer shot today. Arm is a little sore.

Glad you got it! Rub your arm, I heard that helps with the soreness the next day. 

• Love 4