Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Off topic but at the end of the month I will be in Mystic Conn. for a day and I found a restaurant I'd like to try, read a TripAdvisor review and found out that Tania (of Syngin of Tania) works there!  Now I have to go to that restaurant.   What ever happened to her herbal witch doctor career?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Now she wants him to stay somewhere else.    He can't stay with her daughter either becauce she's single too, right?    If you "love" him marry him.

Geez, Stephanie talking about "revenge" sex.   Lady you're waaaaay beyond that stage of life.

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

A hundred bucks says after Vegas, Jovi will be back to the marathon drinking.

You mean in Vegas, right? Why wait until they fly back??

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Place your bets, kids. No time left. What country will Andrew tell Amira that she needs to go through in order to get to the US, while he sits on his ass reminding her that HE’S the victim.

North Korea.

• LOL 20
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I remember that! He was seriously creepy. 

Oh yeaaah he was nuts and so gross....I think he had an affair before and the sister wife was something to fix the marriage yet the wife wasn’t truly into it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Now she wants him to stay somewhere else.    He can't stay with her daughter either becauce she's single too, right?    If you "love" him marry him.

Geez, Stephanie talking about "revenge" sex.   Lady you're waaaaay beyond that stage of life.

Zied's just playing hardball.  He actually just wants to sleep in a bed on a bedframe and sit on furniture.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Off topic but at the end of the month I will be in Mystic Conn. for a day and I found a restaurant I'd like to try, read a TripAdvisor review and found out that Tania (of Syngin of Tania) works there!  Now I have to go to that restaurant.   What ever happened to her herbal witch doctor career?

Keep us posted Berry!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You must report to us! 

• Love 6

17 MINUTES AGO,  TWOPPER SAID: 

Please someone tell me to stop eating so many oreos.  Thank you in advance.

I have heard that Big Ed likes all his ladies to eat plenty of Oreos.

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think Mystic Pizza should be your first stop. One of our grocery stores carries it, but it's always out of stock.

• Love 2

OMG! Send us a picture if you ever see Tania!

• Love 7

We're going to need a full report.

• Love 8
Just now, firefly said:

17 MINUTES AGO,  TWOPPER SAID: 

Please someone tell me to stop eating so many oreos.  Thank you in advance.

I have heard that Big Ed likes all his ladies to eat plenty of Oreos.

That will do the trick to stop eating the Oreos!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I don't think there's much call for witch doctor herbalists in suburban Connecticut.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Good evening! I'm late but I'm here....

just in time to see Stephanie go for her own sloppy seconds with Harris.  And I swear I heard her almost call him Ryan!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The best kind if you ask Darzeeeee

YOU NEVER LOVED ME LIAR!

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Holy shit, she just called him Ryan again.

She is fucking wasted. Harris is moving in for the kill.

• LOL 4
  • Love 17