Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

For what he's paid for Hazel to come over (plus whatever the wedding will cost), he could have just gotten hair plugs and fixed his self esteem that way.  And also avoided these trifling problems.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, I almost fell over when I saw those twats again. Enough! Uncle! NO MORE SNOWDENS. 

Oh, I love it. I love that whole album. "Lowdown" just reminds me so much of a time and place. 

Those were the ones. Vanessa and what's her name, sitting there giggling as they steamed their hoo-has in a loving, sisterly way. Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

The cover photo for Silk Degrees was taken on Catalina Island. . . .   (super obscure rock trivia).

Just now, TazDevil said:

Just because you name your place "Upscale" doesn't make it so...

But they have ties for $19.99. If that’s not upscale, I don’t know what is. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Riveting television once again. Watching Tarzel eating breakfast is absolutely mesmerizing.

Right? We're grown women! We used to have hopes and dreams! Now we're watching boring people eat cereal!

8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You’re still a babe, babe 

I love you.

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That is them. Also the wife appropriating the bindi

Don't forget the "acoustic sound healer". And the ceremonial foot washing. 

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

No, no no. The 70s pimp look is not good for you Tarik

It wasn't good in the 70's either. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hope Tarik remembered to order the white patent leather shoes to complement the outfit.

And a top hat and cane. Then he'll look like he's going to East Boston High's senior prom, circa 1975.

• LOL 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Here comes Brandon acting like a baby boy brat.

I'm ready to throat-punch him, since I can't kick him in the balls.  (He has none.)  He's a complete jerk.  He knows a church wedding is very important to Julia, and he's ruining it for her.  And, he's probably doing it in spite of Betty.

• Love 16

So his girlfriend is hurt and is crying and Brandon's reaction?  Be a sarcastic twat and talk about the "FEMALE FANTASY OF THE WEDDING DAY."  

This guy does not deserve Julia.  I hate him.

• Love 21
(edited)

God Howdy Doody, can you even act like you are happy this woman is marrying you? Cuz she’s much more than you deserve, you momma’s boy. I hate him, and his freak ass parents.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 21