Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Shot #2 tomorrow! I can’t wait. My grandson will be one year old Wednesday and in a couple of weeks, I can go see him in person!

I got both of mine, had some side effects as expected then a few days later I started getting itchy welts, my neighbor experienced the same thing and the doc told me he say someone else come in with the welts as well, now on prednisone which has helped a lot after two doses.  Just wanted you to know if you get them too, not common but it does happen.

• Useful 8
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all. Finishing a glass of wine then trying to sleep before getting up and trying to make funeral arrangements, which is much harder due to lockdown. Thanks for the snark.

I am so sorry you are going thru such a terrible time, I hope things are better in the day light.

Hugs to you.

• Love 12

Good night all. Finishing a glass of wine then trying to sleep before getting up and trying to make funeral arrangements, which is much harder due to lockdown. Thanks for the snark.

Hope we made you smile a little bit 😘

• Love 10

So sorry for your loss sweetie, take care of yourself 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hang in there, friend. Thinking of you. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

*hugs*  Thinking of you 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh no! I feel your pain. We were victims of the Great Water Main Break of 2017, when a main broke at the top of our driveway and the City of Salem's water supply cascaded right into the our basement. In the end we had 4 feet of water and lost everything that was down there. Fortunately the city paid for a new furnace and water heater, and to have it emptied and cleaned. But it took a long time for the insurance to pay up. Good luck! 

I thought of 30-50 feral hogs! 

My house.

FB_IMG_1614770813826.thumb.jpg.25254e6e94c61f0951b5cd5601f81cd4.jpg

Our barn.

FB_IMG_1614748351179.thumb.jpg.0e3b447a2a298972caf8c7fa9c9b334b.jpg

This is our Main Street. 

FB_IMG_1614890321772.thumb.jpg.67a027af6ac8ed091bc3119fcb5abf68.jpg

FB_IMG_1615169588413.thumb.jpg.97153e146b9ace170ef09df1bcf107c9.jpg

Hang in there, folks. Spring will be here soon, we will turn the clocks ahead and have even more daylight hours to snark to our hearts’ content. Live your best life. Stay strong, stay safe, stay well. Long live the snark.

• Love 14

Mike breaks it off? I thought Nat's mom got sick or something so she had to go back.

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Even Al Bundy only went the Nudie Bar every couple of months.

Someone single with a lot of cash to burn.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I would not trust her to give me skin treatments

Right? I wouldn't let her anywhere near my face. 

Good night, my darlings! Have a great week and may we all get our jabs and one day closer to normal! 

• Love 14
(edited)

So long. For all you soon to be ex-bachelors, make sure to tell your fiancé that you don't care about the wedding ceremony, and that you have to go see your old stripper friends.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I am so, so late! we just flew back from Beaver Creek Colorado. We did a little  skiing and I did not plan my flight back well, so I missed all the snark!

I will be watching alone. See you guys next week

You missed nothing except 550 commercials and Mike gave the pain in the ass the ring back.  That’s it.  I was the only person on the thread.  Then, just 10 minutes ago, LiveChat appeared on my I pad.  WTF?  All bullshit the whole show.  I’m done with this shit of a show.  I’ll watch Netflix.  They give viewers a little snippet each week to shut you up.  Ridiculous.  Night you all.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Like you guys trick the world with Brad Pitt, that’s what we do with the Hemsworth brothers. I think Guy Pierce is our best export followed by Ash

My mom and dad had traveled all over the world.  My mother always said that the women in Australia were more beautiful than anywhere else in the world.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

That was some rough-and-tumble sex, based on her hair.  Or, she took out the ponytails.

One of the dumbest guys I dated was the best at it, I figured he didn't have much else going on in his brain so he didn't overthink it. 😂 Maybe that's how it is with these boys she finds on vacation.

On that note I'll show myself out.... goodnight!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Engaged/married men should NOT be in strip clubs. So disrespectful.

I can't believe he used to go to one 6 or 7 nights a week!! If nothing else that's really pricey. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I looked up Hand Grenades. Apparently they’re the specialty drink at the Tropical Isle bar that Jovi went to tonight

The Hand Grenade is a specialty cocktail drink (made with vodka, rum, gin and melon liquor), sold frozen or on the rocks exclusively through five licensed nightclub bars in the New Orleans French Quarter.

image.thumb.jpeg.afe5c7c788410ff265430b339b54a057.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I looked up Hand Grenades. Apparently they’re the specialty drink at the Tropical Isle bar that Jovi went to tonight

The Hand Grenade is a specialty cocktail drink (made with vodka, rum, gin and melon liquor), sold frozen or on the rocks exclusively through five licensed nightclub bars in the New Orleans French Quarter.

And who says this show isn't educational! 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hang in there. Let us know if you need to vent or snark, we're here! 

• Love 4
Just now, magemaud said:

Is that the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I cannot stand the way Rebecca speaks.

She looks like his Mother.  Chewing her lips constantly.  She better lay off the fried chicken as her ass is getting bigger by the minute.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Minty, you snooze you lose. Rebecca, Zied is too pure for you

Minty, Menthol, whatever the F her name is has zero personality.  What’s with him too?  A threesome?  He’s an asshole.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Night all! Thanks for the great snark :). 

7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

image.thumb.jpeg.afe5c7c788410ff265430b339b54a057.jpeg

That sounds horrible. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My house.

FB_IMG_1614770813826.thumb.jpg.25254e6e94c61f0951b5cd5601f81cd4.jpg

Our barn.

FB_IMG_1614748351179.thumb.jpg.0e3b447a2a298972caf8c7fa9c9b334b.jpg

This is our Main Street. 

FB_IMG_1614890321772.thumb.jpg.67a027af6ac8ed091bc3119fcb5abf68.jpg

FB_IMG_1615169588413.thumb.jpg.97153e146b9ace170ef09df1bcf107c9.jpg

Where is this?  I just came on.  What state?

12 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Crying looks epic!

I thought someone died.  I think Mike told her the marriage was off.  I’ll read the live thread next week.  Cannot take the commercials anymore.  I would pay cable to get rid of them.  I watched for two hours and nothing happened again this week.  Screw them.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am exhausted, thank god she got the ring back I was afraid of another sleepless night not knowing if she would get it back.  Mike couldn't even give her a kiss?  Enjoy your married life Natalie, he is showing you who he is now.

She better sew her lips for good.  Mike won’t allow any talk.  I thinkMike is mental.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

My mom and dad had traveled all over the world.  My mother always said that the women in Australia were more beautiful than anywhere else in the world.

Unfortunately I was born in the middle of England from good farm stock, hmmm. Maybe I should ask Betty for a job on her farm?

ETA My family emigrated to Australia when I was 12. I get around

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Eastern Kentucky. We've been declared a federal disaster area.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2021/03/03/homes-damaged-belongings-destroyed-eastern-kentucky-floods/6904171002/

https://www.wlky.com/article/eastern-kentucky-rebuilding-after-flooding-heres-how-you-can-help-donate/35728249

Edited by mamadrama
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Has anyone come to help? Is the water going down?

The Red Cross came today. FEMA came yesterday and they're doing damage assessments. The rivers are mostly down but our roads and houses are still full of water, debris, and raw sewage from where septic tanks overflowed. 

45 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I thought someone died.  I think Mike told her the marriage was off.  I’ll read the live thread next week.  Cannot take the commercials anymore.  I would pay cable to get rid of them.  I watched for two hours and nothing happened again this week.  Screw them.

Reminds me of the Del Amitri song Nothing ever happens (except our snark)

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

The Red Cross came today. FEMA came yesterday and they're doing damage assessments. The rivers are mostly down but our roads and houses are still full of water, debris, and raw sewage from where septic tanks overflowed. 

What an awful mess. 

I'm at a loss as to what Tarek sees in Hazel.

Minty is super pretty and seems to have an actual personality.

Good grief, Tarek is going to get all pumped out for his tuxedo. Just get a nice damn suit. Its all about the bride.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2