Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I stopped watching Hoarders cold turkey after the infamous sail cats episode. I’m still nauseated. But I am ready to “love ya like crazy” for Intervention. Is there a live thread? 

I don’t know if there are live threads. For Hoarders, I won’t watch any of the ones with animals (alive or dead) or involved. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yara, enjoy your life with Novi. It’s going to be one hell of a ride. And not in a good way.

You are correct. I dated an alcoholic (didn't know he was one when we started dating) and it was EXHAUSTING. 

• Love 9
On 3/7/2021 at 7:26 PM, Twopper said:

Please someone tell me to stop eating so many oreos.  Thank you in advance.

Help, I am doing it again.  We just are finishing dinner so I can't watch the show yet.  I will just have to follow along with the chat to figure out what is happening. 

Hope all my peeps are recovering from the great time switcheroo

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Has there ever been a show with brother husbands? Asking for a friend.

This season has gone on so long Im tired of Amira's accent and the name Minty. Is she minty fresh like toothpaste?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She should find a more objective psychic and not some friend who tells her what she wants to hear. See what the relationship does before even thinking of a psychic.

The psychic is riding the money train just like the Belizean boyfriends. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Help, I am doing it again.  We just are finishing dinner so I can't watch the show yet.  I will just have to follow along with the chat to figure out what is happening. 

Hope all my peeps are recovering from the great time switch-ero

You can't gain weight if you're snarking. It is known.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Has there ever been a show with brother husbands? Asking for a friend.

This season has gone on so long Im tired of Amira's accent and the name Minty. Is she minty fresh like toothpaste?

I asked that once! The feeling seemed to be no, because of the whole "having babies with multiple guys possibly being the father" thing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

LOL! Zied has a wealth of minutes.

If there is one thing Zied has in abundance, its minutes!

4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

And why was Rebecca's goal to spend so much time before they get married???

That does sound odd. Does she expect that they won't be spending time together after the fact? She is so weird. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Zied wants to go home Rebecca, can't you see it?  He misses home and his customs and you do not try to learn any of them....  Rebecca is the type of exhausting woman that no man wants.  An older man wouldn't put up with her at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

You are correct. I dated an alcoholic (didn't know he was one when we started dating) and it was EXHAUSTING. 

And Novi shows no signs of curtailing his drinking anytime soon.   She is going to learn the hard way that life with an alcoholic is unmanageable. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It'll be okay, Jovi, they have drinks on the plane.

Hair of the Dog !  Yara better get used to that- gross crabby hungover Novi

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

You know who loves Oreos? Andrew loves Oreos. If you continue to eat them, he will find you and convince you to fly to Mexico. It will work this time, he promises. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Zied and Rebecca are in two different lighting.  And, we don't see a shot of both of them at the table.  (We see his hair or her hair in the corner of the other's close-up.)

I first noticed this filming technique with "Murder, She Wrote." It's because, I believe, there isn't a multi-camera set-up, so we see only one face at a time. The "frontal speaking" scenes are probably  filmed all at once with one person, then all over again with the other, to have less moving of equipment. 

And the talking from the person facing away from us, if we see the back of the head,  is added later. In filming, the person either just sits there or, if professional, mouths the lines. 

IMHO!

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Zied wants to go home Rebecca, can't you see it?  He misses home and his customs and you do not try to learn any of them....  Rebecca is the type of exhausting woman that no man wants.  An older man wouldn't put up with her at all.

THIS!   

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I've felt jet lagged all day . . . .I don't know why. . . .

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Send 'em on their way.  There's no excuse for drop ins during 90DF.

I hate drop in guests in general.  Especially these days because who knows what I might or might not be wearing.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 12