Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Andrew sitting on the porch looking like a sociopath watching Amira's plight.

I get a serial killer/creeper vibe from Andrews. . . for reals.  He seems to have no empathy for anyone.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

You would think that France would have the most divine cosmetics 

They do, some of the best stuff is in the drug stores, I have gotten some really good things at great prices in supermarkets too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

This  dumbass wants to move to the US with Andrew of all people, for our makeup stores? Now I’ve heard it all.

well, I could understand it if she was from some backwater town in Ecaudor, but she is from France!!!!    I want to go there for the same reason she wants to come here. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Did you have Boz Scaggs 'Silk Degrees'? I have been on a Boz kick lately. He is 76 and still touring.

Yes! I love Boz, what a voice! "Lowdown" was on every jukebox and playing on every car radio one summer--maybe 1976? It always brings me back to those days-I worked as a bartender, I was in my 20's, I had a 23 Inch waist, and I was hot stuff! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

Your pregnant fiancée falls on her back and you can’t skip your bachelor party?!  Poor Yara.

But he needs to get blown by a stripper for the Last Time!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

An hour and a half is not enough time to get drunk? Why does this lush need a bachelor party? All he does is suck up suds with his friends. Forget Yara who's just fallen. Twit.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes! I love Boz, what a voice! "Lowdown" was on every jukebox and playing on every car radio one summer--maybe 1976? It always brings me back to those days-I worked as a bartender, I was in my 20's, I had a 23 Inch waist, and I was hot stuff! 

Oh, those were the DAYS, my friend!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I get a serial killer/creeper vibe from Andrews. . . for reals.  He seems to have no empathy for anyone.

Even more disturbing is the fact he works with children. I wonder if he dresses up like a clown

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm not very fond of Lowdown. 

• Love 3

Oh, crap.  I was sure everyone was confusing Sister Wives with Seeking Sister Wive, but I was mistaken.  In addition to the current season of Sister Wives, the Seeking Show is returning on Marcn 22.   Bleech. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hard pass on those Snowden assholes

Were they the ones who subjected their prospective sister wife to some kind of vagina cleansing ceremony?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Nah! I’m just a poor girl from a poor family

When I think of Australia I think of all the good looking men. I wouldn't mind a Hemsworth. 😂

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 4

I keep thinking about all the amazing restaurants in New Orleans and I be Yara has not been to one.  Bengnets and muffalato's, po'boys, she is really missing out, Jovi should have taken her to Commander's Palace, like he is not even trying. Oh, wait, he is not.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You’re still a babe, babe 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Even more disturbing is the fact he works with children. I wonder if he dresses up like a clown

He'd be good with a bear skin - like in Little Women (Alcott, not TV show).

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The store has really pretty dresses. Will Natalie be able to get in a two weeks time?

She left without even buying one! They never actually buy on this show. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh, those were the DAYS, my friend!

I watch old live videos of Boz from the late 70's and he is gorgeous. Covid is getting to me that I am lusting after a guy from 44 years ago. 😂 Would love to see him in concert but he mainly just does gigs by the west coast.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

When I think of Australia I think of all the good looking men. I would mind a Hemsworth. 😂

Like you guys trick the world with Brad Pitt, that’s what we do with the Hemsworth brothers. I think Guy Pierce is our best export followed by Ash

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hard pass on those Snowden assholes

Jesus, I almost fell over when I saw those twats again. Enough! Uncle! NO MORE SNOWDENS. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm not very fond of Lowdown. 

Oh, I love it. I love that whole album. "Lowdown" just reminds me so much of a time and place. 

Just now, magemaud said:

Were they the ones who subjected their prospective sister wife to some kind of vagina cleansing ceremony?

Those were the ones. Vanessa and what's her name, sitting there giggling as they steamed their hoo-has in a loving, sisterly way. Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4