Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

I liked her more today after finding out she's marrying a teacher, versus Bezos and his mid life crisis and ugly jackets.

amazons-jeff-bezos-wears-a-zebra-printed-tuxedo-that-is-quirky-but-cool-600x900-1579264813_600x900.jpg

Larissa?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Poor Harris.  Calls Stephanie every day to call her "baby" and ask her about her day and his WIFE isn't into it and sometimes leaves??  Unfathomable.  POOR INNOCENT HARRIS.

A wife. And 3 kids. Stephanie doesn't have a modicum of decency or self -respect. They are both horn dogs.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

And I read he wants to give a lot of her money away. I will say the ex wife seems like a better person than Bezos.

The ex wife has already donated millions, and she seems like someone who will keep donating to help others.  

• Love 11
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I love that she’s wedding dress shopping when there isn’t gonna be a wedding. Sometimes I do things that waste time too.

The sales lady is hoping for an order for her commission.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I liked her more today after finding out she's marrying a teacher, versus Bezos and his mid life crisis and ugly jackets.

amazons-jeff-bezos-wears-a-zebra-printed-tuxedo-that-is-quirky-but-cool-600x900-1579264813_600x900.jpg

MY EYES! 

I remember Bezos' current squeeze was the first host of "So You Think You Can Dance". She was absolutely devoid of personality and her hosting skills made Shawn Robinson look like Oprah. My son and I called her "Plastic McFakeboobs". 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

I’m trying to say hi, but you fellow posters slay me with your comments. I’m laughing so hard I can’t type a word in. 
Stephanie just makes me sad. How badly does she need to be wanted to go through all this effort? Her Cupid’s arrow has been shot and now it might not hit the red bullseye, but the point may hit the yellow circle. That’s still worth points. What you’re playing for is a different story. Ryan or Harris. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Holy shit you guys. I know a girl who married a very old rich restaurant owner...rhymes with Pow. Her online bio is hilarious as it is mostly untrue. She did a lot of drugs and did a lot of bad shit and now gets to marry a billionaire....makes me salty.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

Her Cupid’s arrow has been shot and now it might not hit the red bullseye, but the point may hit the yellow circle.

That reminds me of that great song from the 80's. Lisa VanderPump in her younger years is in it.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m trying to say hi, but you fellow posters slay me with your comments. I’m laughing so hard I can’t type a word in. 
Stephanie just makes me sad. How badly does she need to be wanted to go through all this effort? Her Cupid’s arrow has been shot and now it might not hit the red bullseye, but the point may hit the yellow circle. That’s still worth points. What you’re playing for is a different story. Ryan or Harris. 

Wade on in, the snark is hot

• Love 8

My husband is away on business, I was so excited that he decided to leave today I did a little jig when he left because I knew I would be able to post without him complaining about how horrible the show is and how can I watch it?  I am in heaven!

• LOL 13
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is a broke guy such a turn on for Stephanie?

She had timed her pills kicking in just in time for dinner.

Because no one else is desperate enough to put up with her. 

He admitted straight up it was all about the money!! 

• Love 7

Looks like Brandon is being more of a jerk to Julia.

Jovi is having a stag party at the strip club.

Natalie is continuing to talk with clenched teeth.

Why am I not surprised?

I did like the first and third dress than Natalie had on.  I was wondering how she would pay for it, but she didn't get it.    I wonder who paid for Julia's dress.  They aren't cheap if you get them at the bridal store.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Because no one else is desperate enough to put up with her. 

He admitted straight up it was all about the money!! 

Financial ownership of her man is her power play and insurance that they won't leave her.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My husband is away on business, I was so excited that he decided to leave today I did a little jig when he left because I knew I would be able to post without him complaining about how horrible the show is and how can I watch it?  I am in heaven!

While the cat's away, the mice will slay!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It's a world of diminished prospects, for sure!   Glad you're in heaven.

• Love 6
(edited)

I bet in return for allowing filming, that the stores probably donate the dress.    National publicity, and looking like your sales people are really helpful and nice, plus your dresses are lovely is worth a lot.    Also, with the short timeline, I'm guessing that the two brides were getting the sample dresses that they were trying on, instead of ordering one. 

So Amira wants to come to the U.S. because there are so many makeup stores?       If she doesn't follow the rules, then she should expect issues with the customs agents.      

"Philistines"   I had to look it up.   My spell check hates me right now. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know right, the amount of eye rolling in my house is damn right offensive on a Sunday night. I live with cultural  philostiens ( is that how you spell it?)

• LOL 10