Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Do they make maternity wedding gowns?

Absolutely! I remember the first time A Pea In A Pod featured one in their catalog, you’d think the model was nude.  So much pearl clutching.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I thought that they canceled Mardi Gras last year 

no, it managed to sneak in.  I think it was about over about the time people got more serious about COVID.  The one in NOLA was cancelled for this year, but I think Mobile had theirs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yara looks stunning.

She is really beautiful. Needs to lose the hair extensions but otherwise? Gorgeous. 

Just now, tvrox said:

Catholic right? 

LOL, no I attended the United Church of Christ, 1st Congregational as a kid, but dipped out pretty young. My dad's family was nominally Methodist and my mother was nominally Catholic but neither one of them was especially interested. We were sent to Sunday school at that church because it was closest to our house. The sanctuary was actually lovely, I posted after seeing the cinder block entry way!

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Catholic right?

From the Warden comment, I bet it's Anglican or one of the Protestant sects that is more formal.    How would Minty even get a visa?    Unless Tarik sponsors her, and he already has Hazel's visa he's responsible for.   Someone who actually knows about visas will have to figure that out, and that certainly isn't me. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hazel does not have to worry about Minnie/Menty/Minty because of his money issues he cannot afford to go to Thailand, let alone both of them and he could not bring Minty to the states because he is all out of money.  Hazel is not thinking logically.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Ha, Jovi’s mom “someone is finally going to marry my kid and I’m not going to be there”.

She knows it may be his only chance LOL. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Please someone tell me to stop eating so many oreos.  Thank you in advance.

Write a letter to the oreos and tell them how much they hurt you. And then burn it 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember that scene in Funny Girl with Fanny Brice in a wedding dress with her back to the audience singing a song about being a beautiful and then turns around and she is pregnant? 

One of my favorite movies! She is a reflection of her man's affection!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Go home, Hazel. 

Tarik and Minty are much better together. 

Right.  Hazel wants a woman who is only attracted to her, and she's not attracted to Tarik.  Minty and Tarik are hot for each other.  Let them have at it, and Hazel can find her lover/best friend/sister wife away from them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember that scene in Funny Girl with Fanny Brice in a wedding dress with her back to the audience singing a song about being a beautiful and then turns around and she is pregnant? 

Yes! Barbra Streisand!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Well, gee, Hazel, do you want Tarik to NOT be attracted to your third party? 

Sounds like it. "I want this, this, this and this. Tarik, shut up, I hate you."

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

He’d need some self awareness to be embarrassed and he has NONE.  Not one iota.

Doesn't he realize that Julia is possibly the only woman on the entire earth that is willing to marry him?  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Not sure about Betty, but Julia wants the church wedding because in Russia it supposedly brings good luck.   I am not sure theology is her strong suit.

at any rate, they need all the good luck they can get.

Better luck would be going back to Russia and marrying someone else. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Place your bets, kids. No time left. What country will Andrew tell Amira that she needs to go through in order to get to the US, while he sits on his ass reminding her that HE’S the victim.

Somewhereisstan.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Right.  Hazel wants a woman who is only attracted to her, and she's not attracted to Tarik.  Minty and Tarik are hot for each other.  Let them have at it, and Hazel can find her lover/best friend/sister wife away from them.

I think Hazel should just come out of the closet fer pete's sake. She's not in the Philippines any more.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

He’d need some self awareness to be embarrassed and he has NONE.  Not one iota.

His Instagram proves he has ZERO self-awareness. Brandon thinks he's just too adorable no matter how astoundingly tone-deaf he is.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Uh oh, Seeking Sister Wife is back!

Oh man I remember the black couple that found ‘Vanessa’ and it fell apart in a year. Other women came forward saying the supposedly new age couple was extremely demanding and emotionally abusive

• Useful 1
  • Love 5