Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Hey, Folks! Doing homework, getting prepped to start job tomorrow, frying a week's worth of bacon because Keto,  and trying to keep my finger on the pulse of the snark, with 90DF playing in the background. 

I'm here in spirit, anyway. Snark on!

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mes amis!

Uncle Beau is the Big 5-0! Mike and Natalie laughed together! Fishing together! Ah, love!

The outdoors stuff is the one thing they had in common. 

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Novi’s Mother is another one who needs to STFU. Your son and his fiancé are adults and can decide who they want at their wedding. Maybe I’m just lazy, but I would be glad that I didn’t have to do anything.

Same! Jeez, you'd think she'd be relieved not to have to traipse off to Vegas. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, renatae said:

Any church I've been to, basically they will take a minute or two to mention mothers, and some give little flowers. How long could that take to prepare?

I have been to a few where there is a special program between Masses where the children gather and do a short program to honor the mothers in the parish.  There is also a prayer for women who have lost children or had fertility issues.  And remarks about women without children who are involved with them in various ways like teachers or aunts.  Then they offer flowers to all the women.  It is a lot nicer than I described it.

• Love 9
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

She would lose her mind at Kleinfelds with the stripper fairy dresses Pnina makes for them!

No Kleinfeld's in New Orleans. - Nice of Yara to invite Gwen to the wedding.  

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Do they make maternity wedding gowns?

Yes they do.    Say Yes to the Dress has some at Kleinfeld's. 

I'm wondering if the boutique agreed to the filming, and giving Yara the dress, and the wedding and formal wear places didn't want to?    I was happy when Yara invited Jovi's mother to the Vegas wedding, and to go dress shopping.    I know that was probably for the story, but it was a good start to Jovi and Yara's life together. 

I'm so sick of Hazel and Tarik, and their pathetic storyline.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She would lose her mind at Kleinfelds with the stripper fairy dresses Pnina makes for them!

Yara seems to have simpler taste--clean, classic lines. She likes a body conscious look, for sure, but I think Pnina's frou-frou stuff would drive her nuts. The dress she picked is sexy, for sure, but not really fussy. 

• Love 8
Just now, Doublemint said:

No Kleinfeld's in New Orleans. - Nice of Yara to invite Gwen to the wedding.  

Yes, I know Kleinfelds is in NYC...just saying if she went to NYC to look for her dress, Pnina would be where she would find the Vegas stripper look she wants.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Have we seen any of Brandon's friends?  Does he have any?

Why is a non religious holiday be a busy day for a church?

It's not Xmas or Easter, why is the Warden concerned?

A lot of churches have special Mother's Day services. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Do they make maternity wedding gowns?

yes, my cousin was 5 or 6 months preggers with TWINS when she got married.  She had a very, very lovely gown. 

• Love 10