Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

On 3/6/2021 at 11:14 AM, greekmom said:

@Angry Moldovan you have a knock off Pelaton? Please pass on the link.

I don't understand why the topic is locked. I mean the preview is up so we should be able to chat our initial responses for that in the episode thread.

It’s swinn. I don’t have access to instructors etc but it was a quarter of the price and  I can watch my iPad as I cycle

• Love 3

I know cold shoulder tops are not the favorite 'round here, but maybe just this once, y'all can make an exception:

giphy.gif

Forgive me for even suggesting that GamblersWife is suitable analog to the saint that is Dolly Parton. I fully realize that Tiffany is not worthy of carrying Dolly's bra strap! 

Miss y'all. Still in packing/moving/storing/unpacking Hell. Hope to be back live by the end of the month. Actually, I have a young violinist coming to play on my COVID fundraiser track in about an hour. Gotta go! ✌️

• Love 10
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I know cold shoulder tops are not the favorite 'round here, but maybe just this once, y'all can make an exception:

giphy.gif

Forgive me for even suggesting that GamblersWife is suitable analog to the saint that is Dolly Parton. I fully realize that Tiffany is not worthy of carrying Dolly's bra strap! 

Miss y'all. Still in packing/moving/storing/unpacking Hell. Hope to be back live by the end of the month. Actually, I have a young violinist coming to play on my COVID fundraiser track in about an hour. Gotta go! ✌️

Dolly is an icon, and she can wear all the cold shoulders she wants. I just thought of favorite Dolly song Jolene, it could be Rebeccas anthem. All those young Jolene types throwing themselves at Zied

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Doing the happy dance! I got the vaccine call today! 😃 I wasn't expecting a call on Sunday. They are using our convention center for a Covid vaccine clinic and I get to go Thursday. That is a sign that things are moving so I hope everyone who wants a vaccine can get one soon.

@Angry Moldovan hope your dog is doing okay.

@sainte-chapelle thinking about you, sorry for your loss.

The Harry & Meghan interview is on the same time as this.

I'm just watching to see Stephanie (the cougar) embarrass herself.... 😂

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Did you see Dolly singing "Vaccine, vaccine" to the tune of Jolene? 

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Doing the happy dance! I got the vaccine call today! 😃 I wasn't expecting a call on Sunday. They are using our convention center for a Covid vaccine clinic and I get to go Thursday. That is a sign that things are moving so I hope everyone who wants a vaccine can get one soon.

@Angry Moldovan hope your dog is doing okay.

@sainte-chapelle thinking about you, sorry for your loss.

The Harry & Meghan interview is on the same time as this.

I'm just watching to see Stephanie (the cougar) embarrass herself.... 😂

So conflicted because I lurve  Prince hot ginge, but I can catch it on rerun. I’m a whore for 90 days 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm scheduled for my first jab on Tuesday. Hopefully, the end is in sight!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So conflicted because I lurve  Princehot ginge, but I can catch it on rerun. I’m a whore for 90 days 

The benefit of being in BC, Canada is that we get the East coast feed of this show, then I can support Meghan at 8. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/6/2021 at 9:08 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

I will definitely check in for the snark on Sunday. My dad was getting better but suddenly died in the middle of the night. I haven’t seen him in 2 weeks due to lockdown. I think I will need an hour or so of distraction.

Oh my friend, I am so sorry! I've been thinking of you and your dad a lot and was so glad to hear he was mending. Hugs hugs hugs, I am so very very sorry to hear this sad news.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm scheduled for my first jab on Tuesday. Hopefully, the end is in sight!

I got mine last Thursday, getting my second April 1. I'm so happy and relieved. 

Uncle Bo is 50? Oof. Hard living, Bo. 

I hate hate hate hearing people singing Happy Birthday. 

• Love 9
On 3/6/2021 at 9:08 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

There is Tommy boy..,trying to cling to relevancy.

I will definitely check in for the snark on Sunday. My dad was getting better but suddenly died in the middle of the night. I haven’t seen him in 2 weeks due to lockdown. I think I will need an hour or so of distraction.

I am very sorry for your loss.

• Love 5