Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Can you snark during Ramadan? Asking for a friend.

The snarking is the only thing that kept me awake during this. Till LAL.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

I really need these shows to be better.  I think they've just oversaturated us.  They just keep cranking them out and not giving us any break between seasons.

At least the snark is top notch!  I think I'd have stopped watching this crap-fest by now if this forum wasn't here.

Have a good night everyone!!  Stay safe!!

• Love 14
46 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

So much for a girl's fantasy of a hero saving her from disaster!

Yeah for a guy who is so into role playing, Andrew really failed in that department. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Rebecca has been married three times and Natalie has been married twice and both out here acting like they're young blushing brides like Julia and Yara.

Interesting, I thought Natalie was only married once.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just googled Ramadan and it’s pretty crazy. No eating, drinking, chewing gum, taking medication, sexual activities, from sunrise to sunset for 30 days.

Yeah the rules are strict, but I agree with Rebecca that Zied knew about these rules ahead of time and should have said something. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Look.  Rebecca needs to be a princess at her third wedding!  She can't go out buying couches and chairs to SIT ON when she has to pay for her SPECIAL DAY!  

We're definitely going to be subject to her trying on dresses too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

🎶🎶French vanilla, rocky road, chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough🎶🎶🎶

Scoop!  There it is!!! 

SPRINKLES!!!!

Not gonna lie:  next week i will be watching Oprah's interview with Harry and Meghan.  

Stay safe peeps!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Zied is not yelling.  Have the two of them not been sleeping together up until now?

Sometimes with an accent and not the first language it can seem like you're yelling when not. I think that was the case for Zied. Rebecca overreacted. 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

There you go. At least Minty is attracted to Tarik. He should have chose her.

How is anyone attracted to Tarik?!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Good night all!

Thanks for the snark and laughs.

I don't like to reveal too much about my offline life but, I want to share this.

A year ago today, we lost my aunt. We'd lost my uncle (her husband) around the same time, the year before. February is now a tough time for my family. As are their birthdays. And most  holidays, and other occasions. We went to their grave today...

Thank you all, for just being there. There have been so many times where it was just good to laugh. I hope I helped some of you laugh too, when you needed a distraction from... whatever....

Good night, again, and see you soon.

✌️&❤️

so sorry! Glad we could help. 

• Love 4

I'm sure it's been said before, but Brandon is exactly like his controlling, dismissive father. Those family dynamics are just too strong and odd, and he is a man-baby who will never overcome any of it.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, TazDevil said:

Did we say that last week, though?  I feel like we get tricked every week thinking the next week is when something is going to happen and it not be boring.

Well, we learned Natalie realizes she better shut up and put up.  Or go back up on the plane to Ukraine.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Well, we learned Natalie realizes she better shut up and put up.  Or go back up on the plane to Ukraine.

You sound like Dr. Seuss! LOL.

Natalie got on a plane to come to the US to complain, she is insane, Mike thinks she is a pain.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

You sound like Dr. Seuss! LOL.

Natalie got on a plane to come to the US to complain, she is insane, Mike thinks she is a pain.

We are poets and don’t even know it’s. 😻👍🗽

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Gobi said:

Im struggling to follow Tariq's logic here.

I am struggling to follow Tarik's fashion choices.

10 hours ago, tvrox said:

We're definitely going to be subject to her trying on dresses too

Because this feels like the first time.  The others did not count.  I heard she had an ex from Morocco.  Can someone verify that?  And that Zied is 27?

• LOL 7
19 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just googled Ramadan and it’s pretty crazy. No eating, drinking, chewing gum, taking medication, sexual activities, from sunrise to sunset for 30 days.

Ok that is not really correct. If you are on medication you should not be fasting. Nothing is allowed to pass your lips. So that means not even water from sunrise to sunset. My friend is Muslim, so I have witnessed this first hand. I have also been over for dinner during this time and it is a whole production! Multiple courses. Because you have to get nutrients back into your body. Oh and my friend is from Tunisia! She has a lot to say about these Tunisia 90 day people!

• Love 5

Rebecca is straight up abusive to Zied. When he said to her "If coronavirus is still a problem after Ramadan and everything's closed what do you want me to do?"  her responses to gaslight him. He hadn't raised his voice. She treats him like a child. Why was the onus on him to tell her when Ramadan was?  Maybe she was in denial because it was the beginning of coronavirus lockdowns, but Zied was right. They should just have a courtroom wedding and wait until after coronavirus to have the big reception. Like everybody else!

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Stephanie is a sex tourist, same as Big Ed.

I had never heard of this until these shows. I’m not mad at myself for not being in the knowing loop. 
What show is it that a lot of you have mentioned that you are watching Wednesday night? 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Rebecca is straight up abusive to Zied. When he said to her "If coronavirus is still a problem after Ramadan and everything's closed what do you want me to do?"  her responses to gaslight him. He hadn't raised his voice. She treats him like a child. Why was the onus on him to tell her when Ramadan was?  Maybe she was in denial because it was the beginning of coronavirus lockdowns, but Zied was right. They should just have a courtroom wedding and wait until after coronavirus to have the big reception. Like everybody else!

Why do these people have to have a wedding?  Rebeccas fourth marriage.  She can’t even afford a decent bed and some furniture.  Put some decent food in thr refrigerator instead.  They only will be divorced in a couple of years anyway.  I just can’t see her in a beautiful bridal gown.  I think she has a screw loose.  Does anyone here think Ziad really loves her, or the picture from 25 years ago.

16 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I had never heard of this until these shows. I’m not mad at myself for not being in the knowing loop. 
What show is it that a lot of you have mentioned that you are watching Wednesday night? 

Married at First Sight?    After that “Marrying Millions”? (Another doozy).  Rich young girls marrying wealthy old farts for money.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 2
On 2/28/2021 at 8:14 PM, Eldemarge said:

Just remember that phone call with Harris... he kept calling her baby.  None of my male friends call me "baby."  He is just a penis with legs as far as she's concerned.  

And that's fine if they're fine with it but stop lying to us, Stephanie!  She's the Big Ed of the season.

I can’t love this enough!!

• Love 2

I watched this on the tlc app on my knock off Pelaton. Zied got me through ❤️ My doggo is still a little off, a trip to the vet may be needed. Zied of course stole the show, Becca and her stupid hat was the worst. I keep imagining going to swingers in the woods retreat and getting the Angry Dad. Man I’d run fast if he saw him coming near me. Sorry long week and it’s only Tuesday

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I watched this on the tlc app on my knock off Pelaton. Zied got me through ❤️ My doggo is still a little off, a trip to the vet may be needed. Zied of course stole the show, Becca and her stupid hat was the worst. I keep imagining going to swingers in the woods retreat and getting the Angry Dad. Man I’d run fast if he saw him coming near me. Sorry long week and it’s only Tuesday

Sorry your doggo isn’t well. Our paws are in that he doesn’t need a trip to the vet 🐾🐾
I hope the rest of your week runs smoothly. 

• Love 4
(edited)

There is Tommy boy..,trying to cling to relevancy.

I will definitely check in for the snark on Sunday. My dad was getting better but suddenly died in the middle of the night. I haven’t seen him in 2 weeks due to lockdown. I think I will need an hour or so of distraction.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
20 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I will definitely check in for the snark on Sunday. My dad was getting better but suddenly died in the middle of the night. I haven’t seen him in 2 weeks due to lockdown. I think I will need an hour or so of distraction.

So sorry for your loss, S-C.  We are reminded every day to cherish each day and each person in our lives.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I"m sorry @sainte-chapelle

• Love 1
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

oh, no!!!! I am so sorry to hear that.  It is so hard when someone is getting better, but then suddenly dies;  this happened with my aunt, and we were all really shocked..   Sending cyber hugs.   💓

• Love 2
On 3/2/2021 at 6:24 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

@Angry Moldovan you have a knock off Pelaton? Please pass on the link.

I don't understand why the topic is locked. I mean the preview is up so we should be able to chat our initial responses for that in the episode thread.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm so sorry!! 😢

• Love 2
On 2/28/2021 at 8:02 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is the kind of guy who thinks it’s easier to move on to the next girl rather than deal with his current girlfriend’s emotions. He’s probably gotten this “you need to stop drinking so much and grow up” talk so many times and he’s just like “ah, time to tune out” rather than actually opening himself up to the idea that he needs to change.

People don’t change unless remaining the same is too painful.  Why would he want/need to change now? He works every other week, makes good money, gets to hang out with friends (men and women), travel,etc.  The pregnancy may put some pressure on him but he doesn’t seem to be too upset about losing this girl.  And she is silly enough not to understand that if she leaves for her homeland, life will be fine for him.  He’ll send some $ when he wants to, visit on his own schedule.  He’s just not that into you, honey.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

People don’t change unless remaining the same is too painful.  Why would he want/need to change now? He works every other week, makes good money, gets to hang out with friends (men and women), travel,etc.  The pregnancy may put some pressure on him but he doesn’t seem to be too upset about losing this girl.  And she is silly enough not to understand that if she leaves for her homeland, life will be fine for him.  He’ll send some $ when he wants to, visit on his own schedule.  He’s just not that into you, honey.

I think he works every other month . . . on a month, off a month.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m so sorry to read this ❤️❤️

• Love 4