Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, TazDevil said:

I'm dvr'ing the interview

Me too.

Howdy snarkers.   My eating habit was bbq chicken and mashed potatoes.   Sorry,  I am just so used to typing that first thing during the fat chat.

I am not optimistic about Brandon and Julia's wedding since I always heard it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride's dress before the wedding.   Or wedding day.   I can't remember which, but everyone now does the "first look" photos which is nice because it shortens the time needed to take pictures afterwards.   I am surprised Ma Brandon didn't squawk about the bad luck and make Brandon stay home.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I am stunned that Natalie has not straightened up all the random crap Mike has in his house, some long dead animal's cage still on top of the fridge, vacuum cleaner as part of the decor, stuff piled up in the laundry room, I could not not clear it out.

Looks like Mike's neighbor goes the same hair person his mother goes to, not a good look in 2021.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

Hello! I have had a nap and I am ready to snark!

I had brunch with my son today! Its the first time I've been out for something fun in a year. I've been to the dentist and a couple of times to Trader Joe's, that's it. We had a great time. But I realized, as I was getting ready, that I have completely forgotten how to apply makeup. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Mike, you have 3 weeks left on the visa. You need to make some choice and show some respect to Natalie and set her free if this is what you want to do. Not keep her hanging til the last day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 3/2/2021 at 6:24 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

I watched this on the tlc app on my knock off Pelaton. Zied got me through ❤️ My doggo is still a little off, a trip to the vet may be needed. Zied of course stole the show, Becca and her stupid hat was the worst. I keep imagining going to swingers in the woods retreat and getting the Angry Dad. Man I’d run fast if he saw him coming near me. Sorry long week and it’s only Tuesday

Hope your doggy is doing better :). 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had brunch with my son today! Its the first time I've been out for something fun in a year. I've been to the dentist and a couple of times to Trader Joe's, that's it. We had a great time. But I realized, as I was getting ready, that I have completely forgotten how to apply makeup. 

T.his is a good problem to have - it's like riding a bike, you'll remember!!! Yay

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Is that Michael Learned’s twin sister?

I got to meet Michael Learned and most of the cast of "The Waltons" a few years ago! She was especially gracious. I was so overwhelmed I didn't know what to say to her.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m doing the opposite, dvr’ing 90 day and watching the interview. Miss you all, will watch next week. 

You're a stronger person than the rest of us.  Like moths to a flame...

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Couldn't Julia and Brandon get married on the farm? A few flowers and it would look lovely.

Betty wants a church wedding and what Betty wants, Betty gets.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Betty needs to learn that she’s not the one who should be answering these questions.

Betty is ridiculous. My brother’s MIL has a May birthday that sometimes falls on Mother’s Day. They still got married around then and no one whines about it.

Brandon is an ass.

• Love 20