Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Rebecca is nuts if she thinks this is a time to assert herself. Court wedding before Ramadan and then do your cutesy wedding later. 

Lush Stephanie needs to find one that's already here. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, firefly said:

17 MINUTES AGO,  TWOPPER SAID: 

Please someone tell me to stop eating so many oreos.  Thank you in advance.

I have heard that Big Ed likes all his ladies to eat plenty of Oreos.

That ought to take care of it.  Probably will take care of the Oreos already eaten too.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Rebecca is nuts if she thinks this is a time to assert herself. Court wedding before Ramadan and then do your cutesy wedding later. 

Lush Stephanie needs to find one that's already here. 

Rebecca better lock him down before another cougar gets her claws into the sensual love rat

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Harris wants a shot at the US. He seems pretty honest about the fact that it would be an arrangement for him and a chance to give his family a better life. He also seems quite the dirtbag for his willingness to ditch his child and baby momma and all the responsibilities that go with it.

• Love 15

Stephanie is vile. "I'm not thinking about anything (but myself) right now (so I'm happy to wear my best nightshirt to get sloppy, staggering bombed with you & then try to lure you away from your children to be my souvenir from Belize, Rya... er, Harris)"

• Love 15
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I want a series with all out faves

darzee, Ronald, the skipper, grangella etc

Now look what you’ve gone and done.  Putting that out in the universe is a bad, bad thing.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sorry, but today’s winner is the science teacher at a private school who is now engaged to Bezo’s ex-wife.

And I read he wants to give a lot of her money away. I will say the ex wife seems like a better person than Bezos.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

That ought to take care of it.  Probably will take care of the Oreos already eaten too.

Noo! Not Oreos! It hurts to associate Oreos with Big Egg!😭

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Mos def, when I’m in Michigan in June we are hunting her down. Taking one for the team

And if you or any of your team are caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Godspeed. 

• LOL 11
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

And I read he wants to give a lot of her money away. I will say the ex wife seems like a better person than Bezo.

I liked her more today after finding out she's marrying a teacher, versus Bezos and his mid life crisis and ugly jackets.

amazons-jeff-bezos-wears-a-zebra-printed-tuxedo-that-is-quirky-but-cool-600x900-1579264813_600x900.jpg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Harris wants a shot at the US. He seems pretty honest about the fact that it would be an arrangement for him and a chance to give his family a better life. He also seems quite the dirtbag for his willingness to ditch his child and baby momma and all the responsibilities that go with it.

Dirtbag really stood out in that post

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Off topic but at the end of the month I will be in Mystic Conn. for a day and I found a restaurant I'd like to try, read a TripAdvisor review and found out that Tania (of Syngin of Tania) works there!  Now I have to go to that restaurant.   What ever happened to her herbal witch doctor career?

Mystic is nice! Visit the harbor area. The restaurant is not Mystic pizza, is it? 

• Love 3