Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

LOL! I think there is probably an actual cartoon illustration on the bottom of that bag that says “keep away from children.” Here, mah girl. Go suffocate yourself or whatever. I’m mopping.

💀 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany needs to take a goddamn chill pill. Ronald is not doing eye surgery, he's mopping up a spill. He'll be two seconds. Jesus Christ. 

complete asshole

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I was just invited for drinks, but I picked you guys!

We are your people. 

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

😄😄 a whole roasted chicken is the best! You can do so many things with it. 

And it is laughably simple to make. Tiffany is an idiot. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

@Pepper Mostly - I will get you some jewelry.  Can you give me some money so I can buy it?

Since I am in old-ass episode mode:

I'll throw in one of Dave's Buddah necklaces, and one of  his Thai shirts to match!

Seriously, though, congrats and enjoy your new freedom.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I run a kitten rescue and we got new ones in. Meet Andrei, Corney, Zied, Pole, and Baby Girl Lisa.

FB_IMG_1624842378151.thumb.jpg.9a929b65252d7c6624b87ff80af3f8fb.jpgFB_IMG_1624842370888.thumb.jpg.8e1bdf13f96653ee6a9f0d08871ed8a9.jpgFB_IMG_1624842347851.thumb.jpg.c74074588d4e89373821f42e90942f32.jpgFB_IMG_1624842338928.thumb.jpg.7dc1a608e6a6a2e55f1bb009a56c8815.jpgFB_IMG_1624842310848.thumb.jpg.5337b13ea6455c76b2d4fd3c8a33bff6.jpg

Baby Girl Lisa is actually a really cute name for a cat. I was thinking of getting a cat and naming it Baby Girl Lisa.

• Love 11
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Do you recognize the area she is moving to? Is it west of N. O.?

It looks North of New Orleans. Like the Covington area which is on the North side of Lake Pontchartrain. A good hours drive to get to New Orleans. Whatever exytra pay he will be making will get spent on Ubers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Lots of booze, vomit, etc. 

I stayed in those areas to save $$$. I would have been nervous alone but had hubby with me. Canal St. Martin area was super rough 10 years ago but now it is one of the trendiest areas of the city. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Let’s think of some good retirement gifts for Pepper Mostly 

A complete set of 90 days ...before , HEA, the other way and all the variations...to entertain when times get boring.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Baby Girl Lisa is actually a really cute name for a cat. I was thinking of getting a cat and naming it Baby Girl Lisa.

Yeah, kitten BGL is much cuter than its human counterpart. 

We also have a Kreenie and a Mr. Meester.

• Love 13

Alright guys. Folks rightly pointed out that Yara's got Gwen, but like...look at this type of "support" she's getting.

Criticisms of her parenting style (holding the baby too much, spoiling the baby), breastfeeding shaming, accusing her of being lazy and using the baby as an excuse to not pack (why did no one help her pack, and why didn't Jovi hire the type of movers who pack?). With friends like that, who needs enemies?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I stayed in those areas to save $$$. I would have been nervous alone but had hubby with me. Canal St. Martin area was super rough 10 years ago but now it is one of the trendiest areas of the city. 

I stayed in places near Gare du Nord station. Wandered around Paris alone late at night.

• Love 4