Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Ryan seems checked out.

Well, they are boring so I am checked out as well. 

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I am of the High Eighties. Graduated in 88.

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Graduated in 90

You young things, both of you.  I was in high school when you were born.   I feel old especially since I am older than Ma Brandon.  Sigh....

but at least I am a lot better looking and more well preserved than Betty so there's that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Of all the cougars in the world TLC had to find a stupid one.  

Comeon. Let's be honest. When did TLC find a smart cougar? Danielle. Grangela. Lisa. the Skipper....

Edited by greekmom
forgot the original 90 day cougar
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Natalie has been married twice before? How did I miss this tidbit..they’re probably in some landfill somewhere. She’s scary!

Sorry for the spoiler - It was in the couples thread.  The 2nd (gasp) husband is a Cypriot, who looks Greek in the wedding photos that were posted.  Thus, I assume that she didn't have to threaten eternal damnation if he didn't convert.  

She's gambling that the third time's a charm.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Why does Ryan seem to have cut outs (stripes) on his left eyebrow? 

I think because he does! Lol

Stephanie is so gross. If you have to beg a fully functioning man for sex, he is not into you. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

8D2A08F4-039F-4C92-B151-E32D90B96ABA.jpeg

I used to get perms in the 80’s When i see pictures now i think good lawwwwwd what was i thinking!  MrDNR refers to it as my poodle hair decade 😂

Rebecca’s gal pal KNOWS Zied can’t work yet, why is she busting balls 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

If you look at some of the film and music students in 2020 they look just like this. Graffiti backdrop and all.

World famous Melbourne tagging circa 1987

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Very nice.  Not being snarky.  There was a sweet spot in the mid-late 80s where haircuts transitioned from Pat Benatar to Belinda Carlisle.  It was the best of times . . . 

I think I was going for the Robert Smith look

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think someone at TLC must not like Stephani.  The picture of her that they showed at the beginning of her segment looks like she slept overnight in a tanning booth. 

I agree.   You can absolutely tell when the camera crews hate someone, from the awful way they're shot.    Then the editors take over, and help the person look like an even bigger loser.      It's bad watching some of these losers, but can you imagine having to film them all day, and put up with their awful personalities?  

I graduated high school in 71, and I still look better than Betty, and some of the others. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

There was a bonus scene in the episode that aired Friday night where Andrew was talking to his sister and took responsibility for the Mexico plan.  Hasn't he been trying to say it was Amira's idea?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

You young things, both of you.  I was in high school when you were born.   I feel old especially since I am older than Ma Brandon.  Sigh....

but at least I am a lot better looking and more well preserved than Betty so there's that.

(Raising hand) I graduated HS in 1972. And I too look much better than Betty and have better hair. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

My absolute favorite thing about the 80s is the music. And the music videos. God, I loved those!

I remember sitting in my apartment with MTV on all day long, just for background. Good. Times. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Best my big hair if you can

I could never really figure out how to do the magic 80s big hair.  I just had a ratty, hairsprayed bang that never look properly fluffed.  The 90s was a relief and I ditched the bangs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Sorry for the spoiler - It was in the couples thread.  The 2nd (gasp) husband is a Cypriot, who looks Greek in the wedding photos that were posted.  Thus, I assume that she didn't have to threaten eternal damnation if he didn't convert.  

She's gambling that the third time's a charm.

Oh, drat.  I mentioned that.  Mea culpa.  I will try to go back and put it in a spoiler alert.  Mea maxima culpa. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1