Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

What I like about all these people is that they go to a foreign country and they do not even take the time to research the place and their customs.   Unbelievable!!!!!

And they're doing it for the loves of their lives, whom  they refuse to accommodate or support.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nope. Not watching Mama’s Boy. I haven’t sunken to that level yet. But I won’t say never.

i am so going to hate watch it.  Can't wait.

Even set up a forum for it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why can't Ari tell those people to get the fuck out of her apartment, she just got home from the hospital and that she will consider baptizing him another time. 

Do baptisms take place that quickly after the baby is born?

Not for boring Anglican/ Episcopalian peeps

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

What I like about all these people is that they go to a foreign country and they do not even take the time to research the place and their customs.   Unbelievable!!!!!

Clearly you’ve mistaken these 90 Dayers for moderately intelligent, rational people.  We don’t get those kinds of people on these televised train wrecks.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

What Brittany doesn’t understand or want to understand, is that it isn’t about what she wabpnts...it isn’t even about what Yazam or his family want....there are religious and cultural norms that must be adhered to or there are consequences, severe consequences for everyone including her, Yazam and his whole family.  

• Love 7

I think I see why the first Babi's baby mama ran off with his child, if she had to deal with all of these traditions. Let mother and son catch a breath before you impose all of this.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Greek Orthodox have a 40 day rule. We don't take the baby out for 40 days and limit ppl coming in to see him/her.

Baptism isn't right away. Usually when the kid is over 9 -10months old.

For the Chinese and Korean people I know, it’s 100 days, then there’s a big dinner to celebrate. 

• Love 4

The aunts were probably just saying "what a lovely baby" and "how are you?" and "I hope you are recovering well" and "can we bring you anything?", but those imps at Sharp got the sister to pretend they were putting on the pressure to baptize the baby. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I do appreciate the aunties coming, all dressed up and bearing gifts. 

Oh Ari. Don't worry about the aunties hating you. Everyone hates you. 

They also let when they saw she was tired....but you know they will be showing up with a priest shortly.   

I don’t like Ari, but I am with her in this.   I get that this is Bibi’s religion, but the baby is hers too.  I also thought she showed great restraint with the sheep and aunties.  She tried to express gratitude that they did the ceremony for her, even though it made her ill.   As for the aunts...she needs to put her foot down... Bini won’t.  He is using them to get what he wants from Ari without being the bad guy.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I was raised Catholic. Baptism was usually sometime in the three months after the baby was born. 
Does this baby not have a name yet? Ari keeps referring to him as ‘Baby’. 

Simba (nickname).

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The aunts were probably just saying "what a lovely baby" and "how are you?" and "I hope you are recovering well" and "can we bring you anything?", but those imps at Sharp got the sister to pretend they were putting on the pressure to baptize the baby. 

Anything for ratings. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I think I see why the first Babi's baby mama ran off with his child, if she had to deal with all of these traditions. Let mother and son catch a breath before you impose all of this.

I thin Bini & his family are trying to entrap Ari & Avi so that they don't flee Ethiopia, because his ex-wife and first child are in the United States and he will never see them.

• Love 8