Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When I was a kid, my siblings and I rode around in the back seat without seatbelts while my parents smoked cigarettes. I managed to survive.

Shit when we did a trip into Toronto we would have 2 adults up front and 3 in the back with kids on the laps.

• Love 10

Ari is something else! Rides in the car, makes Bini walk with the newborn. I know that it’s  tradition but I’d be upset if someone killed a sheep right in front of me! 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Woman, please.  If you consume meat or dairy of any kind, spare us the tears for that sheep.  These people are trying to give you a gift.  Be gracious.  Again, this 👏 isn’t 👏 America 👏.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 18

OMG! I cant. We have deer we see every single day. One of them is a mom with twin fawns about 6 months old. I saw Mom and fawns come out this morning, An hour or so later someone posted in one of my community forums that one of them was hit by a car and was lying there dying in her yard. The police came out and put her down. I am so sad and did not need to see this,

• Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Shit when we did a trip into Toronto we would have 2 adults up front and 3 in the back with kids on the laps.

Us three kids would be in the backseat flying down the freeway with Dad drunk as a skunk after family pool parties. And yes, smoking too.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Going to the lake in North Jersey, we fit 12 people in the car in the 50's.   Large Italian family.

• Love 8

I'm with Ari on this one, and Bini should know her well enough by now to have said something about this sheep slaughter beforehand to gauge her reaction. She just had a baby, she's already stressed and now someone killed an animal at her feet and said it's all for her. Come on.

Yeah she's in their country and needs to adapt but how often is someone not raised there going to expect that sort of thing and accept it as normal right away? This is on Biniyum for throwing that at her when he knows damn well she'd freak out. She's had plenty of fits already, did he really think she'd be like 'Oh cool thanks for the dead sheep!" Nah bro.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Woman, please.  If you consume meat or dairy of any kind, spare us the tears for that sheep.  These people are trying to give you a gift.  Be gracious.  Again, this 👏 isn’t 👏 America 👏.

In many cultures, slaughtering a pig, sheep, or goat is done for a major event, i.e., birth, death, marriage. Whey my ex-bf went back to Jamaica for Nine Nights and his mother's funeral, they slaughtered at least one goat.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, rideashire said:

I'm with Ari on this one, and Bini should know her well enough by now to have said something about this sheep slaughter beforehand to gauge her reaction

Hahahaha. If he knew her well enough, he would never have had sex with her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2