Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

We’ve never met Sumit’s wife, but I have to high-five her.  That woman plays zero games and I’m here for every minute of it.  I hope she gets every damn penny of the $500/month of Jenny’s Social Security. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14

Remind me to never ever consider marrying into a super religious, overbearing family.

Or to a man that thinks “This is Africa” Is a sufficient response to a request for a car seat. Babies can go through windshields in Ethiopia too. Even in a 20 year old car with a questionable VIN history that cost $50,000.

Dumbass.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I thought I could skate by not knowing the language in a foreign country. I figured if I JUST YELLED, they would understand me."

Or cried a lot

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Five hundred dollars a month is going to put a serious dent in Jenny's social security check. Because god forbid that Sumit get a job. 

Time for him to set up an Only Fans and Cameo

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I do appreciate the aunties coming, all dressed up and bearing gifts. 

Oh Ari. Don't worry about the aunties hating you. Everyone hates you. 

I don’t, actually. A lot of people here are too hard on her, I think.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The aunts were probably just saying "what a lovely baby" and "how are you?" and "I hope you are recovering well" and "can we bring you anything?", but those imps at Sharp got the sister to pretend they were putting on the pressure to baptize the baby. 

Who knows. The second I got married my MIL was shoving an old baptism gown into my arms. She also wanted to know when I would be changing my last name. Going on 9 years I never changed my name and no kids....surprise!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I feel sorry for his wife.  He married her under false pretences and now she is humiliated that he left her for a senior citizen.  

Right? I'm totally Team Wife Sumit. And all of this is playing out in public, on television. 

• Love 16
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Kenny has been there for about 20 minutes and he’s already criticizing Armando’s parenting.  Welp, I didn’t anticipate disliking Kenny any more than I already did, but here we are.

Who does he think he is? Super nanny? Fuck off Kenstar

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Kenny has been there for about 20 minutes and he’s already criticizing Armando’s parenting.  Welp, I didn’t anticipate disliking Kenny any more than I already did, but here we are.

And he criticizes Armando's parenting right in front of Hannah. Looking at your spoiled, whiny crew, Kenny, I would not not be so quick to judge anyone else's methods. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Tom: “Where do these people come from?”

Sister Tom: “America”

Riveting!

And they're doing everything they can to be on tv here in America. 

Really hope they're a one and done.

• Love 9

$20,000 settlement and $500/ month maintenance?
I think we found out why the divorce rate is so low in India/with arranged marriages.

Note: (To be clear, I am not talking about child support but I don’t think Sumit had children with his first wife)

• Useful 2
  • Love 7