Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t worry, Yazan. Brittney is going to turn into a quiet, compliant woman who always covers herself up and doesn’t drink when you marry her.

She's going to show her commitment to Islam by getting a tattoo of the Prophet Mohammed on her shoulder.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I wanted to name my baby Nicholas (if it was a boy).   My Mother Hated that name.   So, no, not everyone likes it!   I have a girl - Gina.

How much do I love you? 

No questions asked 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Seriously I cannot take anymore reading subtitles.  It’s driving me nuts and giving me vertigo!

I get so far behind on this thread during The Other Way because there's too much reading!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, what's wrong with Rhode Island? 

Wait, what now? 

ETA: I thought you were referring to a horrible news item, but someone's post below clarifies. Although I suppose having the Silva twins nearby IS a horrible news item. 

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

It was fun everybody. Now I’m off to watch more idiots on The Vow on HBO....

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Me too, let’s see how much creepier he can get.

Same here. I don't they'll show us how creepy he really got. Those talks that week were something, though.

I was quiet during most of the last segments due to eating dinner, reading this thread and laughing, and trying to keep up with Yazan's subtitles. He says he thought he was the smart one in the family. A smart man would have picked someone the family approved of, since family is evidently essential to him- wow, fired from his job and kicked out the house? But he let his heart (or some other organ) do the thinking....

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Who knew fire emojis were so hardcore?

I only do Facebook.  No fire emoji reactions there.  Where are there fire emojis?  Or are they talking about people commenting with a fire emoji?

Edited by TazDevil