Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I lost so much blood I looked like the victim of a vampire attack. My poor father almost fainted when he saw me. 

Same. I lost 4 pints of blood from the rupture and it took several transfusions to get my color back. I feel ya. 

• Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Again. Names (along with religion) would have been discussed and agreed upon months ago.

Sure. For a reasonable, responsible couple. These two are horny idiots who just realized they are in over their heads.

But I will say, I’d be pissed if my in-laws crowded into my hospital room after a c-section, asking me about baptizing my newborn when they know I’m Jewish.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Again. Names (along with religion) would have been discussed and agreed upon months ago.

I used to be friends with a woman. She and her husband had a terrible time choosing names for their daughters. Took them a month after birth to decide on the last one. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is there a reason why Armando wanted to move so far away from his parents/Hannah’s grandparents?

I'm guessing his home town doesn't have much demand for a dog grooming business.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Speaking of husbands in the delivery room... this is an accurate representation of me and my husband during my first delivery: I'm having contractions and he's taking a nap.

FB_IMG_1603070485765.thumb.jpg.4a5bae45e178627347e19d9c260498cc.jpg

I have pictures of my 2nd son that will never be seen. They were taken to remind me not to have a third

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Speaking of husbands in the delivery room... this is an accurate representation of me and my husband during my first delivery: I'm having contractions and he's taking a nap.

FB_IMG_1603070485765.thumb.jpg.4a5bae45e178627347e19d9c260498cc.jpg

You married Spike from BTVS?

• LOL 2

Kenny has to make it all about him again,

he can't understand that the grandparents and child have a bond...

I thought kenny was a bit standoffish to the dad when they were saying goodbye.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Wow you're also Laura Ingalls Wilder's Cousin! Cool family. 

Yeah, Martha Carrier’s Mom was Faith Ingalls. I am more excited that I might be related to Marthas husband who may have beheaded Charles 1

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 1