Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I only do Facebook.  No fire emoji reactions there.  Where are there fire emojis?  Or are they talking about people commenting with a fire emoji?

Commenting.  Probably from Instagram?

Darcey is already a drunken mess.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Bini needs to talk less if he wants me to be on his side. Those comments about c-sections were pretty offensive and he should keep that to himself. I get that it's cultural but that's just not something you say

I can assure him he’s wrong - I can’t imagine loving my daughter any more than I do just because I didn’t have the more painful but ‘sweeter’ vaginal delivery 

Edited by Travellin
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

So from what I gather, he's proposing to her so she trusts him.  And just shuts up.   

yes, and he still has secrets that he is keeping from her, so I am sure this will end well

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

So from what I gather, he's proposing to her so she trusts him.  And just shuts up.   

Just now, Arynm said:

yes, and he still has secrets that he is keeping from her, so I am sure this will end well

And, as Darcey noted before being blinded by an engagement ring - he's still married.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I started taking the pill just in case I decided to become sexually active. My mother was 'very disappointed ' but I thought I was being pretty responsible.

I did that too, but my mother never knew.  I wouldn’t dare tell her.

19 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Ok, I’m not schooled in the arts of Botox, Juvederm, hair extensions, etc 

but WTF is this crap??

It looks like big globules of dandruff. Disgusting.9FD51F20-7CEC-4650-8107-6686DCAB53D1.thumb.jpeg.c72d841ad24dfbcaf97a77e19e459b7e.jpeg

I agree, it was gross.  Every time I see the guy I think, Dracula.  He does have nice hair.

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I agree, it was gross.  Every time I see the guy I think, Dracula.  He does have nice hair.

Oh I didn't tell her, she went through my things as one does... I was almost 18 btw but her roof her rules

Edited by sainte-chapelle
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh I didn't tell her, she went through my things as one does

That would have been a friggin nightmare for me.  I didn’t even tell my mother when I got my period.  I was the middle child and was lost in the shuffle.  Thinking back not, it’s really sad.

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Times have changed so much with babies...my grandma put her babies in dresser drawers, washed them in the kitchen sink, had one that was premature and put him by an open oven door to keep him warm. Everyone survived. 

My father-in-law was born premature, they let him suck on a brandy-soaked cloth between feedings and If he lived, he lived!  (1914) 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Probably what is used to attach the extensions to the hair.

Kalani and Asuelu seem so different and actually seem to like each other on HEA Strikes Back.

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

That answers the pajama question 

And the excuse of the language barrier for some stuff that comes out of his mouth.

• Love 2

Who cares if Libby is American? There are lots of beautiful modest dresses.

Andrei is at the bottom of the sister hate list? Which means the sisters like him a little.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 2