Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

In many cultures, slaughtering a pig, sheep, or goat is done for a major event, i.e., birth, death, marriage. Whey my ex-bf went back to Jamaica for Nine Nights and his mother's funeral, they slaughtered at least one goat.

Nine Nights! We did the same for my grandmother when she passed away (also in Jamaica). 

• Love 5

Late to the party but Deavan is a stupid bitch....telling his employer about his past ...honey my hubby works for a division of Staples that sells broken product on eBay, it is the most profitable division of the business right now. People buy broken items and fix them all the time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

When I came along in the 50's, only the baby had a car seat, it was a red plaid covered vinyl rectangle, If it had a baby seat belt, my mother never used it.     When you got older, there was a seat that hooked over the front seat (they have similar small dog seats now).    After that, kids sat on the seat, and when there was a fast brake, we slid off the seat.   We didn't have a car with air conditioning until I was in high school.  Women smoked, drank, and had endless amounts of coffee.    The rates for cleft palate and other birth issues turned out to be lack of folic acid (a family friend's son had cleft palate, and it took years to figure why it was so common).   That's why women are now advised to watch their folic acid intake.  Every baby in my family was washed in the kitchen sink, sometimes with a little plastic tub, and every one of us rolled off of the drainboard.    

If looks could kill, Jihoon would have been dead when he told Deavan to shut up. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Late to the party but Deavan is a stupid bitch....telling his employer about his past ...honey my hubby works for a division of Staples that sells broken product on eBay, it is the most profitable division of the business right now. People buy broken items and fix them all the time.

Right? What the hell business is it of hers? Imagine being at work and seeing your co worker come in with a spouse, who proceeds to badmouth your colleague and tell you how you should do your job! 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

You could not pay me enough money to watch that person speak, for any reason

It was one lie after another.  It’s really a travesty.  I was afraid for Leslie Stahl from the get go.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Hello snarkers! Do they actually show the sheep slaughter? I'm not watching for that possible reason and need to alert my mom if they do.

It was off camera.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Hannah is adorable, but TLC is exploiting her for the slow Kenny-Armando storyline.  In contrast, look at Druscilla.

Kenny is playing the part of Druscilla.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

Kenny is retired, right? So he has plenty of time to learn Spanish. I can’t believe he doesn’t have even a basic understanding of conversational language. Come on man!

He must know some basics, even I understood words here and there and I have never learnt Spanish. Se habla espanol 

• Love 11