Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Note: (To be clear, I am not talking about child support but I don’t think Sumit had children with his first wife)

No they didn’t and I’ve been wondering why?  We’re they intimate at all?  Inquiring minds want to know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why can't Ari tell those people to get the fuck out of her apartment, she just got home from the hospital and that she will consider baptizing him another time. 

Do baptisms take place that quickly after the baby is born?

In a previous episode, they said it needs to take place within 90 days. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Armando can do better then the old fish wife Kenny

Kenny's an old fussbudget who cannot bend, at all. He'll cry and rend his garments but he won't compromise. 

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Speaking of Olga, I found out where she works in Annapolis. 

ROAD TRIP!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I’m not caring too much about Ariela’s comments on Baptism. If you don’t Believe in Christianity, then a Baptism is just sinking a baby in water (or sprinkling the baby with water).

Religious intolerance is a 2-way street, and a Bini marched his whole family to the house to pressure Ariela into agreeing to a baptism because “You can’t hide from God.” All while she’s tired and recovering from major surgery.

She was pretty damn diplomatic considering there was zero respect for her beliefs or her physical condition.

I’m super pissed.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Maybe they should have hashed out this stuff before Kenny’s arrival- and not at the lunch table in front of her.  Also, I’m certainly no parenting expert, but maybe learning Spanish before arriving would have positioned Kenny to be the kind of stepfather he claims to want to be.  But again, who am I?

You my dear are the voice of reason!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I’m not caring too much about Ariela’s comments on Baptism. If you don’t Believe in Christianity, then a Baptism is just sinking a baby in water (or sprinkling the baby with water).

Religious intolerance is a 2-way street, and a Bini marched his whole family to the house to pressure Ariela into agreeing to a baptism because “You can’t hide from God.” All while she’s tired and recovering from major surgery.

She was pretty damn diplomatic considering there was zero respect for her beliefs or her physical condition.

I’m super pissed.

Yeah... I’m getting mad at Bini and his family because they are making me feel for Ari and be on her side.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 14

Ok that little sneak peak of "I Love a Mama's Boy," confirmed it for me. I will not be watching that. Didn't watch Smothered, not watching the male equivalent.

I may read the comments on it, though....

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"I love a mama's boy have an Oedipus complex."

There is also the opposite, which is a Jocasta complex. Where the mom want the son to be the husband. A sonsband if you will

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Spill the tea

She is a receptionist at a nail spa, I have to ask my son he knows the name of it, (it is so funny he knows these things because he really hates these shows but got us all addicted to them).  If I find out I will PM you and you make an appointment let me know, I'll go with you!

• Love 7

I’m certain that Armando is operating from a place of guilt. It’s difficult NOT to spoil a child when they have had trauma in their life. Kenny needs to bide his time and pull wayyyyyy back. Hannah is a really good little kid and doesn’t act spoiled at all but it could become a problem when she gets older...

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I’m super pissed.

But, if Ari's religion is so important to her, she should show the same respect to the man she professes to love so deeply about his religion.  Instead, she completely demeans it to the point of mocking it.  And, of course, they should have discussed religion, baptism, living arrangements before she arrived in Ethiopia.  Then, maybe Bini could have offset his family with their joint decision.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s Kunty Kenny

I call him Kvetchy. And that blue shirt about to pop the buttons in his THs is doing him no favors. Clearly he's been into the ice cream and local cuisine/beverages, and left the gym in FL.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She is a receptionist at a nail spa, I have to ask my son he knows the name of it, (it is so funny he knows these things because he really hates these shows but got us all addicted to them).  If I find out I will PM you and you make an appointment let me know, I'll go with you!

I’d drive from Ohio and pick you up on the way for this 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I think Kenny is totally surprised to discover that they speak SPANISH in Mexico!....and he doesn't quite understand that he is not recognized as FATHER of the millennium...since he single handed raised 4 kids....

His superiority is showinf

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Arynm said:
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

There is also the opposite, which is a Jocasta complex. Where the mom want the son to be the husband. A sonsband if you will

Hmmmm...who do we know on this franchise like that???

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

I’m super pissed.

I think they were all rude assholes. Bini should have put his foot down and the aunts were demanding and rude. Ari handled it very well. However, her smug comments regarding the baptism reaked of classism and superiority. She is an asshole. 

• Love 13