Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

And they're doing everything they can to be on tv here in America. 

Really hope they're a one and done.

Spoiler

They've taped at least one episode of Pillow Talk for The Family Chantel.  That's the 2nd ring of Hell.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Summit is gonna have a secret slush fund to collect the “payments to his wife” comprised of Jenny’s social security checks.

I still maintain he is running an Azan scam.

I think that you are absolutely correct. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Cabbage leave are an excellent natural way to relieve engorgement. 

Is that where cabbage patch dolls come from?

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

$20,000 settlement and $500/ month maintenance?
I think we found out why the divorce rate is so low in India/with arranged marriages.

Note: (To be clear, I am not talking about child support but I don’t think Sumit had children with his first wife)

Yeah, they have been really shady about this. I bet there are scum meat kiddies running around

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Cabbage leave are an excellent natural way to relieve engorgement. I’d pack a few in my bra every now and then. Sorry tmi

Does that work for other stuff like fat or cellulite?  I see my next sewing project...for a friend.

• LOL 20
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:
  Reveal spoiler

They've taped at least one episode of Pillow Talk for The Family Chantel.  That's the 2nd ring of Hell.

Not watching either of those shows so hopefully that's where they relegate the second string 90 Day'ers and I won't have to see them!

• Love 7

At least Bini is happy about the baby and seems kind (except for pushing the baptism). But Ari is smart just to go with it because to me if it doesn’t mean anything to her then just do it to make him and his family happy, then raise the baby the way you want.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think that you are absolutely correct. 

This actually makes a lot of sense to me.  Sumit is the type of guy to sit back and catfish old women in America in his spare time.  He never wanted to be a husband and support a family.  Jenny takes the pressure off him to be a traditional family man and he knows she'll just support him while he does nothing.  As long as he pretends that he loves her and wants to bone.   I think that's the whole game.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Geez, I heard the "cabbage leaf" hack years ago. Its hardly a quaint primitive third world folk remedy. 

Wow, despite nursing 4 kids, I have never heard of the cabbage hack. Huh.

• Love 5

Wow, Ari is being reasonable and sensible and realistic? 

I'm an atheist and my son is not baptized. But when we ran into the Catholic priest who used to live in our house and he asked if he could bless him, I agreed with enthusiasm. Ditto when I ran into the local official witch of Salem at the grocery store, I accepted her blessing for him too. Good vibes is good vibes. If I'd been in Ethiopia I probably would have gone along with it, just because I may be an atheist but I fervently believe in good energy. So why not have a little water splashed on the kid and have him be surrounded by love and good wishes? Meh. Good for Ari. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yeah, they have been really shady about this. I bet there are scum meat kiddies running around

I have long posited that Sumit has at least two kids. 

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What's the over/under for Bunion's and Areola's divorce?

Well, they're not even married yet, so its wide open!

3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Wow, despite nursing 4 kids, I have never heard of the cabbage hack. Huh.

I hung out on misc.kids on Usenet in the 90's. LOTS of information flew around. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

If their baptism is like a friend of mine's who is another Orthodox sect, she said they dipped the baby three times (?), full immersion, and that's why they waited for a while after the baby was born.   Everything had to heal first.  

Kenny needs to shut up about Hannah.  

• Love 6
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

So far, Hannah has proven to be a polite, curious, intelligent little girl.  What is wrong with buying her a little bow?  Ugh, back it up, Kenny. 

She is adorable. I don’t think I could say no to that little face. Good thing I don’t have kids! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

So far, Hannah has proven to be a polite, curious, intelligent little girl.  What is wrong with buying her a little bow?  Ugh, back it up, Kenny. 

Don’t forget, she lost her mother in a car accident. It’s okay to indulge her every so often. And it’s not your business, Kenny. Sit down.

• Love 23