Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Hannah has got to be missing her extended family right now.          
     I cannot believe Deavan wants another wedding.  They need lots of things but another wedding isn’t one of them.                                                                    

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:
7 minutes ago, Arynm said:

There is also the opposite, which is a Jocasta complex. Where the mom want the son to be the husband. A sonsband if you will

Is that you, Debbie? 

I have had about the same amount of wine she usually has, so I just might be at this point. I have a son, but he can move out and get married anytime he wants. (he is 18)

Edited by Arynm
  • LOL 6

W5 had a story on romance scammers suckers list yesterday. Once they know you can be suckered, they come after you telling you that they can get your money back - at a cost. So the scammers re-scam. Especially the ones who have been scammed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

All Jenny has to do now to marry her scammer is come up with 20 K!  Easy!  I'm sooooo jellus of her fairytale love story!

And then she'll have to go back to the US. And Sumit will disappear (probably back into the arms of Mrs. Sumit, 20K richer).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Frozendiva said:

W5 had a story on romance scammers suckers list yesterday. Once they know you can be suckered, they come after you telling you that they can get your money back - at a cost. So the scammers re-scam. Especially the ones who have been scammed.

saw that!! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

But, if Ari's religion is so important to her, she should show the same respect to the man she professes to love so deeply about his religion.  Instead, she completely demeans it to the point of mocking it.  And, of course, they should have discussed religion, baptism, living arrangements before she arrived in Ethiopia.  Then, maybe Bini could have offset his family with their joint decision.

She showed plenty of respect when she agreed to a baptism she was pressured into, in spite of her Jewish faith. I’m not ok with essentially telling a Jewish woman that her baby will go to hell if not baptized. And let’s be real, they feel the same way about her. This goes beyond to each his own.

Bini already knew Ariela wasn’t on board with the baptism or her own conversion to Christianity. He let his family pressure her. More disrespect. Bini could’ve told them to back off.

• Love 10

Deavan says she did not have her family at her first wedding, does she think her relatives will be going to Korea for her sham of a wedding? 

Who is paying for this "Dream Wedding," Deavan wants to have?

Deavan does not understand the concept of an aisle?

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The Little People commercial came on, I had forgotten how filthy their house was until I saw the flashbacks, crap everywhere.

Yes! I remember one episode when a random stray dog was just sitting in their kitchen and they didn’t even realize it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Not sure why Sumit was “meh“ about getting Jenny flowers or sweets. (Or both!) Can you imagine how happy that would have made her? I don’t really like either of them but he is just a cad. And she invites the behavior...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9