Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Not sure why Sumit was “meh“ about getting Jenny flowers or sweets. (Or both!) Can you imagine how happy that would have made her? I don’t really like either of them but he is just a cad. And she invites the behavior...

Jenny would have to buy her own flowers, I think.  Sumit's only here for the bare minimum and no spending of his own money.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deaven always looks like she’s about to barf.

She can't stand Jihoon or Seoul, but she's out of other options. Not going home to crazy mother and not raising a Dracsilla and an infant alone. Taking the Sharp checks as long as she can, persists in hoping Jihoon's a fixer-upper. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

And no, it’s not like an American wedding, because you are in Korea! 

I will never understand why all the stupid uneducated bints on this show think that saying "but in America we do it this way" will sweep away any other country's culture and traditions. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
38 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Kenny has been there for about 20 minutes and he’s already criticizing Armando’s parenting.  Welp, I didn’t anticipate disliking Kenny any more than I already did, but here we are.

Yeah he can't expect to be a stepparent immediately. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Not sure why Sumit was “meh“ about getting Jenny flowers or sweets. (Or both!) Can you imagine how happy that would have made her? I don’t really like either of them but he is just a cad. And she invites the behavior...

He would have had to ask Jenny for the money for the flowers and candy.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
53 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Just no, Ari has her hands full with everyone wanting to pass the baby around like a bottle of cheap wine.

I really hope they washed their hands. 

• Love 5

Next thing we will see Deaven wedding gown shopping and she will say she wants to look “sexy, like a princess” on her wedding day. 

Hmm, does Twitney’s ex remind anyone else of Darcey’s Georgi? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Jenny really annoys me when she disses Summit’s wife.  The woman didn’t shanghai him to the altar.  He got married of his own free will because he was too much of a wimp to say no to his parents and then he was too much of a wimp to man up and tell Jenny to leave him alone because he was committed to another woman.  He bends in the breeze.   And wait until she gets older... he is the kind to fall into a relationship/bed with another woman, one who sympathizes with him having to look after a geriatric wife.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Oh Dear, that glimpse of Brittany in a skimpy bikini top, those straps were hold on for dear life.

Those puppies are trying to make a break for it. 

Listening to these two vocal fry their way through this conversation is making my ears bleed. 

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

And wait until she gets older... he is the kind to fall into a relationship/bed with another woman, one who sympathizes with him having to look after a geriatric wife.  

I don’t think he will “fall” into a relationship...he will resurrect “Michael Jones“ and go a-hunting.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Jenny really annoys me when she disses Summit’s wife.  The woman didn’t shanghai him to the altar.  He got married of his own free will because he was too much of a wimp to say no to his parents and then he was too much of a wimp to man up and tell Jenny to leave him alone because he was committed to another woman.  He bends in the breeze.   And wait until she gets older... he is the kind to fall into a relationship/bed with another woman, one who sympathizes with him having to look after a geriatric wife.  

SAME.  I do not like either of them. And when Jenny found out that he'd been married for two years, did she say "Oh my god!  Do you have kids??"  NO.  That's what any one of us would have asked.  She. Knew.   She knew he was married and didn't give two craps about this poor wife whose life he was ruining.  And just kept going on and on like this wife and family were ruining their lives. No sympathy for the wife at all.  Jenny is fucking shady, just like Sumit and I can't wait until it all falls apart.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19