Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

She keeps yammering on about "being my true self". Girl. Your true self is not anything to write home about. You are silly, vain, shallow, unfeeling, self centered, vapid, incurious, ill mannered and unintelligent. Why do you want to be that? 

Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

One of the “Welcome to Plathville” boys has gathered enough courage to take off his shirt and he’s not allowed around the other kids unsupervised.  Oughta be a hell of a season! 

They don't want any of the baby oil he slathers himself with to rub off on any of the other kids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Brit left her top in the dryer too long.

That has happened to me and my entire wardrobe of sweats this entire time during the Covid (my aunt who passed called it that and I’m keeping it). 

This is the story I’m going with.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

One of the “Welcome to Plathville” boys has gathered enough courage to take off his shirt and he’s not allowed around the other kids unsupervised.  Oughta be a hell of a season! 

What is wrong with the parents? Don't they want their kids to explore life and what it has to offer? Is it some sort of social experiment?

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Actually I've heard of cabbage on the boobs. Stop being such an idiot.

Yeah I don't even have kids and I know that's something that is done in the United States. 

• Love 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

That has happened to me and my entire wardrobe of sweats this entire time during the Covid (my aunt who passed called it that and I’m keeping it). 

This is the story I’m going with.

I shrunk a part-wool sweater once when I threw it in the dryer. Ooops.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

One of the “Welcome to Plathville” boys has gathered enough courage to take off his shirt and now he’s not allowed around the other kids unsupervised.  Oughta be a hell of a season! 

The “model” brother is hot but dumb as a rock

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Jenny really annoys me when she disses Summit’s wife.  The woman didn’t shanghai him to the altar.  He got married of his own free will because he was too much of a wimp to say no to his parents and then he was too much of a wimp to man up and tell Jenny to leave him alone because he was committed to another woman.  He bends in the breeze.   And wait until she gets older... he is the kind to fall into a relationship/bed with another woman, one who sympathizes with him having to look after a geriatric wife.  

And at this point, she deserves what’s coming. She didn’t go into this blindly. Sumit is not the victim of an evil wife. “Your man” never told you he got married behind your back. That would tell a non-desperate woman everything she needs to know about his character.

But then, I have a cousin who married a guy who did the same thing to her, so...

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

Interesting Areola's mom hasn't arrived yet and it's been a week.

Supposedly wealthy, and eager to see the baby, but she’s monitoring the airfares before she books her flight 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Bini is an asshole too, the woman you had a baby with wears a giant Star of David around her neck. Meet her halfway. Hell no to him commenting on her diet and parenting skills. Your first wife took off so maybe some self reflection is in order.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Are you Jewish or not? Even if you didn't baptize him you would have a bris.

She's fucking odd.

I think she just declared herself Jewish with taking any of the religious instruction.    She knows some of the traditions from her dad, but that isn’t the same as studying.   

• Love 9
Just now, Emmeline said:

I worked with a man who had to get his uncircumcised penis cut in his 30’s.  Apparently he was having infections or something.  

My son had to get it done when he was 14 because the foreskin wasn't retracting (I know TMI). Thank goodness it was covered by Ontario Health .

• Love 1

This season the parts of Libby and Andrei will be played by Deavan and Jihoon.

Deavan can't even decide if she wants to be with him but now she wants a wedding? A wedding that "everyone can go to"...in another country? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Interesting Areola's mom hasn't arrived yet and it's been a week.

Actually my first grandchild is a Pandemic Baby and has some of irregularity with his penis and will need to be circumcised by a pediatric urologist when he’s about a year old. 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There looks to be a good made for HBO movie 🍿 tonight with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman. Also want to watch the new NXVIM documentary on Starz since The Vow is done. They always put my shows on Sunday night.

All of the stations know they have a captive audience on Sunday night.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

There looks to be a good made for HBO movie 🍿 tonight with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman. Also want to watch the new NXVIM documentary on Starz since The Vow is done. They always put my shows on Sunday night.

If you want to watch ahead of time Starz drops the episodes the night before. I watched it last night because I'm obsessed and have no patience.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2